[taiwan Drama 2009] 愛就宅一起 / Ai Jiu Zhai Yi Qi / 宅配&

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

RAINIE YANG, JIRO WANG, GEORGE HU

superstarexpress.jpg

* Title: 愛就宅一起 / Ai Jiu Zhai Yi Qi

* Also known as: 宅配大明星 (Zhai Pei Da Ming Xing)

* English title: Superstar Express

* Genre: Romance

* Broadcast network: GTV

* Broadcast period: 2008 / 2009

Synopsis

Mars is a superstar whose popularity went downhill after a series of negative publicity. His finances went into red alert and he had to find a place to live. He ended up renting a place from Mo Mo, his agoraphobic homebody landlord. He befriended her and her childhood friend Jia Sen, an excellent swimmer with the intelligence of an 8-year-old.

Cast

* Rainie Yang as Mo Mo

* Jiro Wang as Mars

* George Hu as Jia Sen

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aironaz

It's good that jiro is getting more leads because he's usually the second guy in most dramas he's been in :sweatingbullets:

I'll watch this drama for rainie and jiro I don't know who the other guy is

Guest miss sweetie

JIRO WANG AND GEORGE HU both in a drama together?!?! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

She is so lucky. I would die if both guys kissed me on the cheek. :wub:

Guest sang_woo_always

The number one Taiwanese drama that I'm TOTALLY

LOOKING FOWARD TO!!! i can't wait to watch this.

Jiro and rainie will be extrememly CUTE> I just know

it. love it! and thanks for starting this thread! =]

Guest summers83

None of the guys including leading guy are good looking but I'll still watch it because of Rainie. I still haven't got over the Mike and Rainie couple. though I think this drama should be quite a comedy too cause Jiro is in it. He always gives me a he's a goofy kind of character maybe cause of his looks...

Guest PiggyVal

Translated by piggyval♥@asianfanatics.net

GTV's new drama: SuperStar Express

Rainie becomes Zhai Nv, Jiro Wang becomes an idol whose popularity is dropping

[My comment: :/]

With Rainie Yang, Jiro Wang and George Hu for GTV's newest drama: Super Star Express,

GTV has already held a press conference announcing the shooting of it. For Jiro's current drama Rolling Love, the ratings are not as expected, and it was pointed out that his popularity is dropping. Now, he is taking up this role in the drama and it seems pretty irony? This makes his fans to shout and show their displeasure , but everyone is still very excited about the chemistry of Jiro and Rainie!

The story: Momo[Rainie Yang] is just a girl who doesn't like to dress up, and everyone around her calls her Zhai Nv. Momo's only friend is Chia Sen [George Hu], because they're always together in the same schools. Since birth, Chia Sen has been discovered to have a low intelligence. Hence, Chia Sen is very innocent, and is a sports athlete. Despite his low intelligence, however, his natural ability in sports [swimming] managed to let him be in the same school as Momo. Thus, in Qing Hai Academy, Chia Sen is really popular.

Other than Chia Sen, Momo has a sister ChuChu. She's an OL [office lady], but however, she always spends her money and always acts out an exaggerated scene every month to ask Momo for money. This also became a bad habit of ChuChu, but however, in Momo's heart, ChuChu is a family member, and can never be replaced.

But what really changed Momo's life, is because of Mars [Jiro Wang]. Mars was once a very popular superstar. He had been in movies, and also released an album. However, due to his popularity, negative news affected him, causing his popularity to drop quickly. His management decided to give up on him, and arranged him to study in an university. However, he has been arranged to enter Momo's class and even moved into her house, making her ordinary, normal life to change. Because of love, Momo starts to change herself and finds the way to her true self...

Guest rach1rur3

too bad jiro's new series rolling love isn't doing good (it is up against FTLY, any show wouldn't do as good against this show)... but i can't wait for this one! jiro should do a good job of playing a pop idol because he is one! lol! they look cute together... is it me or is that George guy always in a drama that an FRH member is in? lol!

Guest PiggyVal

too bad jiro's new series rolling love isn't doing good (it is up against FTLY, any show wouldn't do as good against this show)... but i can't wait for this one! jiro should do a good job of playing a pop idol because he is one! lol! they look cute together... is it me or is that George guy always in a drama that an FRH member is in? lol!

Yah >< FTLY is really strong in taiwan >.<

Ahaha. George was in Romantic Princess too right? :D

Jiro , Rainie and George are really cute together ^^

Guest underwoodrockz

rainie is one of my fav actress.......

Guest rach1rur3

yah i know, so you can't really say that jiro's popularity is going down. he's in romantic princess and i think he has a role in hot shot. atleast i thought i saw his pictures in the screen shots for it. i might be wrong though. ^^

Guest iamkt

Ohh cool, Rainie Yang in here. It's been a while

she's been filming in another drama. I can't wait to

see it. I hope it would be interesting. When will this be

airing?

Guest PiggyVal

yah i know, so you can't really say that jiro's popularity is going down. he's in romantic princess and i think he has a role in hot shot. atleast i thought i saw his pictures in the screen shots for it. i might be wrong though. ^^

Yah D: but the media is just :tongue2: .

Ahaha George is in Hot Shot too xD

iamkt: It'll take sometime though XD

Maybe end of this year or next year? (x

Guest milkbottle.

Rainie's hair looks a little...

Hmm, but the plot's a bit overrated.

I hope this turns out well :], I haven't seen Jiro in a long time ><.

Archived