Sm 2008 Global Auditions

Guest ilysuju

Guest ailannguyen

I'm thinking of going, but, at the same time, I'm not that exactly sure, after reading some reviews, you don't get any feedback and than later months you get it.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilysuju

I'm thinking of going, but, at the same time, I'm not that exactly sure, after reading some reviews, you don't get any feedback and than later months you get it.

yeah ive been hearing how people wud get their feedbacks a couple months later..well look in the bright side..hankyung of SUPER JUNIOR was notified after 3 months :] so u shud go ^^ :lol:

Guest ailannguyen

yeah ive been hearing how people wud get their feedbacks a couple months later..well look in the bright side..hankyung of SUPER JUNIOR was notified after 3 months :] so u shud go ^^ :lol:

Lol, yeah, I guess I should consider going. lol, but, I just want to be really prepared, and the feedback thing was the only thing that concerned me. Lol :sweatingbullets:

Guest ilysuju

Lol, yeah, I guess I should consider going. lol, but, I just want to be really prepared, and the feedback thing was the only thing that concerned me. Lol :sweatingbullets:

hahah nooo dont let that discourage u lol but juz prepare!weehee!! ^^

Guest ilysuju

sooo i have a question..i read that theres 3 rounds for the audition?!whoa...and u know how they will test their trainees if theyre going to debut or not..so what if they didnt pass it the 1st time..will that be the end for you??and lookie...."SM has over a 100 trainees right now. if you look at the number of artists debuting a year, you'll see that most of the trainees never get to debut. "

100??i thought there was only 20 sumthin..no?

not really. depends how much they like u i guess. when i auditioned, after i came out my mom said she saw a guy come out b4 me (from the other audition room) and that when he was walking out a girl who worked for the staff ran after him and told him that he was going to get a call the next day. i don't know if she knew him (cuz i thought they weren't supposed to tell) so guess it really all depends if they like you or not.

Guest heekyung0709

whoa im glad people replied! ^^ well they havent announced it yet..but for LA one im sure its september..like they had it last yr! has anyone tried emailing them yet?

hello :] dont be discouraged if youre going alone ^^ although ive never auditioned before :P where do u plan to audition?based on the addresses last yr

Yea, they started in mid-september last year, didn't they?

It started at the end of august in 2006, but that was when they included two other cities.

Who knows???...

omgsh im definatly going to go xDD

and im curious to see if the judges and set up people are the same LOL!!

some of my friends are going to get the posters and stuff haha

but i'll be doing my very best and try to meet some people ^^

:D

I got every poster they had....

Guest ilysuju

Yea, they started in mid-september last year, didn't they?

It started at the end of august in 2006, but that was when they included two other cities.

Who knows???...

:D

I got every poster they had....

whoaaaa...end of august?!oh nooo :[ lol well i guess the sooner the better?no?lol

every poster?!im so doing that ^^

Guest fatcupoftea

WHOA! Wait. Is there an audition at SF?!?! And I never know for sure but do they accept non-koreans?

I'm sure they accept non-koreans. They probably are trying to break into industries outside of Korea now.

I am definately not trying out. lol XD I'm too scared plus I'm already know I'm not really anything special. haha

GOODLUCK TO ALL YOU AUDITIONERS!!!! :D

Guest ilysuju

I'm sure they accept non-koreans. They probably are trying to break into industries outside of Korea now.

I am definately not trying out. lol XD I'm too scared plus I'm already know I'm not really anything special. haha

GOODLUCK TO ALL YOU AUDITIONERS!!!! :D

awww omg u should try!!i heard it'd be a good experience :D

Guest janineisstylin

i wanna audition to be a singer. i think i would make it. but i don't really wanna be put into a girly girl group, which is pretty typical for sm. if that fails, i'll go for jyp! haha! hmm, but how do i email my application, and if they accept it and want you to come to an audition, do you really have to go? and what does it mean when they say all expenses need are taken care of 100% by sm entertainment? does that mean they can pay for your trips to korea, since it is an expense?

wow i ask too many questions.

Guest ilysuju

i wanna audition to be a singer. i think i would make it. but i don't really wanna be put into a girly girl group, which is pretty typical for sm. if that fails, i'll go for jyp! haha! hmm, but how do i email my application, and if they accept it and want you to come to an audition, do you really have to go?

they wud juz prolly send an automatic message..that everyone gets lol and tell u to participate in one of the upcoming auds.

Guest puckapow

I really would want audition but i live in Hawaii.

The Last time a big Korean music company that came here was JYP but that was in 2003 T.T

But i HOPE Sm comes to Hawaii!

Guest ilysuju

i wanna audition to be a singer. i think i would make it. but i don't really wanna be put into a girly girl group, which is pretty typical for sm. if that fails, i'll go for jyp! haha! hmm, but how do i email my application, and if they accept it and want you to come to an audition, do you really have to go? and what does it mean when they say all expenses need are taken care of 100% by sm entertainment? does that mean they can pay for your trips to korea, since it is an expense?

wow i ask too many questions.

oh and they pay for mostly everything..[training fees, dorm, food, etc] but all the extra stuff like clothing that u want will come out from ur own pocket.

I really would want audition but i live in Hawaii.

The Last time a big Korean music company that came here was JYP but that was in 2003 T.T

But i HOPE Sm comes to Hawaii!

im gunna audition too!!i think?haha i want my friend to gooooo badly lol but gahhhh i think ima have to drag her lil butt at the auditions ^^

Guest ailannguyen

I hope they hold auditions this year, I didn't get a chance to audition last year, because my parents wouldn't let me. Lol

Guest anoky_x

for sure im going but i don't no when its going to be can anybody ****inform me**** ive check on smtown website but can't really read it im thinking of going to one of the ones in california.....does anybody want to meet up and practice hehe im riding the amtraks there

Guest ilysuju

for sure im going but i don't no when its going to be can anybody ****inform me**** ive check on smtown website but can't really read it im thinking of going to one of the ones in california.....does anybody want to meet up and practice hehe im riding the amtraks there

where r u from?where in cali?lol no worries this thread will keep u updated ^^

Guest fanfre

ahaha, same here. gas is too expensive. i want to meet up, and i live in california, too.

Guest ilysuju

ahaha, same here. gas is too expensive. i want to meet up, and i live in california, too.

all californians should meet up!!LOL let me know if you guys want to :] and i'll be happy to make the list

Archived