Sm 2008 Global Auditions

Guest ilysuju

I would love to audition but I know my chances would be very slim b/c i'm not asian at all...

I'm thinking for a non-asian to get in they have to be AMAZINGLY talented, good looking and doesn't need a lot of training so they wouldn't have to worry about investing too much money into an "uncommon" singer in Korea. *sigh*

Even though I'm not that confident i still would like to try out! lol! it would be good experience....

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest love_fate&destiny

global auditions?? so, they are having auditions around the world?

anyone know the requirements and dates and stuff? name of places???

Or has it not been announce yet??

Guest iridescencex

They'll probably come to D.C... I think they did last year.

I was going to go with a friend last year, but she backed out... so I didn't have a ride... T^T

But I haven't sang in awhile... so I'm all out of practice. And... besides, I think I'm too old...

Don't trainees train for a long time?

Ehhh, then again, I think I might go, if I somehow learn how to dance by that time. (I heard they ask you to dance on the spot.)

And improve my skills in singing. It would be a good experience.

Guest sukysakuya

I have a question. Does SM look through the online auditions or just the in person auditions?

( Why don't they have one in Texas? T.T )

I have a question. Does SM look through the online auditions or just the in person auditions?

( Why don't they have one in Texas? T.T )

they do online auditions but i heard it's better to do mail or personally auditions

and their is an audition in dallas, texas.

i'm pretty sure they do (:

-----guestion----

does anyone what happens when you get picked to become a trainee.

like do you have to move to korea?

and if their is a possiblity that you will get dropped when a trainee?

Guest ilysuju

Sorry to be so clueless.. But what rumors are there of SM? - _-

And same question as Gyeon, 'Do you move to Korea once you've become an trainee?'

it depends.cuz stella kim only goes to korea during her breaks.but idk if she still does it.

gyeon there is always a possibility of getting kicked out so you must always do ur best in order to stay

Guest wasabii_soo

haha u know i think a person sounds better with no mic oR whatsoever lol

loll~ truee ^^" ~ but...its different when u go to karaok~ =O

I like montreal!

Tokio Hotel went to there D:

and you guys have good food.

I pretty much live on a farm, so don't argue, lol.

reallyy? thats great~~ ^^ actually..Montreal is quite a nice place~ at least i feel safe here hehhe xP

a farm? ouch...>//<~ i wont complain =X

its the sound pitch. Unless you have really good pro mics, the pitch of the mic is different from the pitch of our voice and it makes our voice weird.

ohh okayy~~~ thank you~ ^^

yea they are having a global audition this year but the date hasnt' been set yet

im pretty sure they will have one this year also..but the problem for me is........will there be one in TORONTO LOL thats the closest place i can go....or NYC =X

there really isn't a required age to be a trainee. It really depends. There are trainees who are like 10 and there are trainees who are 20+.

true. u knoww Park Bom? she's 24/25 now~ =T i think she became a trainee when she was 20 or 22? ;O not too sure about that~ but i know she was in her twenties~

^

Yea Park Bom wasn't that young when she auditioned. She was already in college when YG accepted her. Oh and she tried out multiple times b4 YG finally accepted her, and i think Ye Eun from WG tried out like 3 times b4 she got in so don't de discouraged if you think you tried out once and didnt get accepted or you think you're too old.

Guest whitebutterflie

YAY im trying out for the LA one for sure :)

good luck to everyone!

it'd be crazy if a soompier got picked :D

Guest ilysuju

whoa im excited for everyone ^^ too bad it seems like i wont be going anymore :[[[[[[[[ my school tour will be around september ahhh but im still hopin :D

Guest chaostheroyalknight

I would love to audition but I know my chances would be very slim b/c i'm not asian at all...

I'm thinking for a non-asian to get in they have to be AMAZINGLY talented, good looking and doesn't need a lot of training so they wouldn't have to worry about investing too much money into an "uncommon" singer in Korea. *sigh*

Even though I'm not that confident i still would like to try out! lol! it would be good experience....

be confident!!! i'm practicing my singing everyday, i hope i can be the first non asian to get in lol unless someone else already beat me XD

but yeah be confident!!! ^_____^

i've been told i kinda look asian XP

I am definitly going [=

I've been practising all my life T_T;;

I'm only 14, doesnt matter if they dont accept me i'll try again or try other Ents x]

For the questions ;do u have to move to korea if u make it;

Yes you would. Becuz they would be teaching u in Korea, and its more convenient to train [=

Guest b3li3v3n

Definitely not going this year. LOL. I will someday, just not thisy ear. Need more training, especially singing and dancing... all I know right now is piano and guitar x_x.

Good luck to whoever's going! I hope you all work hard and get in! Maybe I'll see you there xD. Haha.. maybe not me, but best of lucks to you all <3.

Archived