Sm 2008 Global Auditions

Guest ilysuju

Guest ilysuju

ilysuju: ahah, alright. thank you.

ah & one more thing.

mmm, it`s kind of off topic, not really.

you guys know how, uuhm, yoochun from dbsk got spotted ?

I don`t think he even auditioned, did he ?

uuh, I heard that he was in this other competition,

& an SM representative (? I`m not even sure) saw / heard him singing & casted him.

the chances of getting into SM that way is pretty low though, yes ?

as far as i know micky yoochun was casted by brothers entertainment and was sent to be part of SM..

but i think some trainees get casted from a competition whether its in LA or korea :]

tiffany from snsd was casted by an sm worker when she was going to an audition in LA :] [she coincidentally met sum1 who works for sm]

hope these help :]

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wasabii_soo

ilysuju : idk...~ thats what i heard..not even sure...xP but arrgg~ i really hope there will be one...cuz that would be my only chance lmao ~~ cuz im living in Montreal.. & trust me......NO ONE comes here...or even know where it is ..x__x ~ so yeah....=X

Guest ilysuju

ilysuju : idk...~ thats what i heard..not even sure...xP but arrgg~ i really hope there will be one...cuz that would be my only chance lmao ~~ cuz im living in Montreal.. & trust me......NO ONE comes here...or even know where it is ..x__x ~ so yeah....=X

but hey u can always sned em a video or sumthin :D

Guest connerlvr1234

Im going for sure! i've been waiting for sooo long for 2008 global audition!

Im auditioning for singing.. im practicing really hard rite now.. but idk if i'll make it.. i doubt that i will. but im going to try my best for the audition

Guest Xoxlily

lol i think if they're going anywhere global, cali and nyc are definitely going to be included.. they're like a few of the biggest cities in the world

Guest ilysuju

lol i think if they're going anywhere global, cali and nyc are definitely going to be included.. they're like a few of the biggest cities in the world

hopefully ^^ cuz everyone is really waiting for them and i see that everyone has been preparing xD

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Definitely going but I do wish they would hold one in Las Vegas :sweatingbullets: But if not I guess I have to go to the LA Audition.

Guest ilysuju

yea they held it at the wilshire grand in the ballroom.

whoa thats really cool ^^ how was it?was there a lot of people?sorry i ask too many questions :[

Guest chaostheroyalknight

Man i'm really excited about the auditions already gahhh lol im gunna be performing Dont Don by Suju and drumming Its A Monster by The Trax!!

i've been practicing so much =P

i dunno wether to go to california,texas, or seattle for the auditions though

Guest _moonica

ilysuju: ah, thanks for clearing that up.

I wish that some sm worker would coincidentally hear me singing. (x

ah, so hard.

whoa thats really cool ^^ how was it?was there a lot of people?sorry i ask too many questions :[

haha it's ok.

Well i went at like 7 so there wasn't alot of ppl by then. but since i was in the last group, that means about 200 people went since the last person to audition was like #200 or something.

Guest ilysuju

ilysuju: ah, thanks for clearing that up.

I wish that some sm worker would coincidentally hear me singing. (x

ah, so hard.

hah yeah :] go to ktown or sumthin try to get noticed there lol jk XD

Guest ilysuju

ilysuju : hehehe i know ^^"~ but idk....whenever i record myself.it sounds weird..hahah XD

haha u know i think a person sounds better with no mic oR whatsoever lol

Guest crissie.music

Count me in!! *HANDS UP*

hey.. this is also my first time... *WHOA*.. by just reading this theard it makes my heart beats faster..

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

loll me too

yea...i'm guessing that i'll audition for SM if they do come...

Guest trishaa01

I like montreal!

Tokio Hotel went to there D:

and you guys have good food.

I pretty much live on a farm, so don't argue, lol.

ilysuju : hehehe i know ^^"~ but idk....whenever i record myself.it sounds weird..hahah XD

its the sound pitch. Unless you have really good pro mics, the pitch of the mic is different from the pitch of our voice and it makes our voice weird.

Archived