Mario Maurer - The Hot Chinese/thai/german Actor&model

Guest takki_fanatic

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest marishane

Darn it. I missed like 4 years of my life not knowing this super cute guy. I would have been married to him had I only known him earlier. Kyaah. He's such a good-looking person that every angle of him is beautiful. He's a work of art, an angel...Whoaa. I wish I could see him in person. I love looking on beautiful men. LOL... BTW, I love love his Crazy Little Thing Called Love movie. He's super cute there. Aaaah...

Anyway, I think he's not with his girlfriend anymore. They've broken up just recently...ah this year.. I read it from an article. I don't know if it's reliable though. You can check.. here and see for yourself.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest cluel3ss

Lol, I agree with the posters from above.

I discovered him a week ago after watching crazy little thing about love; that movie was so good, its a must watch!!!

He is soo <3!!!

Guest cluel3ss

I never knew he had a thread here on soompi lol! I've been a fan of him for a while now! I find him hot maybe because hes mix xD I cant wait to see the sequel to ACLTCL [:

:o theres a sequel? When is it coming out??

• 1 year later...
Guest neena

So quiet in here....Anyway, an update on Mario Maurer...Currently his newest film Pee Mak Phra Khanong is on its way to becoming one of the highest grossing films of all time in Thailand, reaching the 300 million Baht at the box office, and the numbers continue to climb. I have yet to see the film, but repeatly, I have seen the trailers, teasers, music videos and I must say, I am more than eager to get my hands on a copy when the DVD comes out since I can't catch the film at theaters. It's a horror comedy, a genre I think Thai people love considering the big hit franchises like Flower of the Night which Mario is in the third installment of. I SO CAN NOT WAIT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE! Most anticipated movie for me this year.

Recently, Mario had a fashion spread for Esquire Korea April 2013 edition. Those lucky Korean fans, I want a copy!

20885_229914507133340_1033701138_n_zpsa9 

tumblr_ml5y8kQgA81r9yylho4_1280_zpsc4de0tumblr_ml5y8kQgA81r9yylho2_1280_zps6c8ce

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Namika27

i really like mario maurer.... i saw him first on the movie a little thing called love.... so good looking

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nana544

@Namika27, I also first noticed him in that movie too. It was such a funny, romantic-comedy movie. It was a really nice story line. I hope part 2 is out soon.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived