Mario Maurer - The Hot Chinese/thai/german Actor&model

Guest takki_fanatic

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gupgip Famous Now Doesn’t Want Mario?

p-ab3gTb8xb3dLg.gif

downloadr.jpg

After having being casted into the Entertainment Industry to become a  Nang Rai (Evil girl) newbie for Channel 3. That rumors are saying far  and wide that she is starting to distance herself from boyfriend, Mario because one day she would know that Mario would leave her anyhow.

With this reporters went to go ask Miss Gupgip if she really did leave Mario like the rumors are saying or not, Gupgip revealed,

“No, we didn’t break up. We are still seeing each  other, but it’s just that right now each person has their own workload.  Mario has to be on set for his movie everyday, so we don’t get to see  each other often. As for the rumors saying I’m seeing someone on the  side, it’s not true at all. They’re all friends. It’s good…that there  are news everyday. It’s fun.”

[source via Gossipstar]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

He's cute! I don't think he looks particularly German though, I was suprised to find out he wasn't fully Chinese/Thai!

Archived