Mario Maurer - The Hot Chinese/thai/german Actor&model

Guest takki_fanatic

Guest two hearts collide

I get really confused with these thai chinese people, are they ethnically chinese born in thailand or are they just thai people? lol, im confused.

anyway i can see the chinese in him... chinese boys are very boyishly handsome

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's good looking

and good guy

good for his family and good for his girlfriend

his girlfriend is 'Kubkib'

(but him and her told they're closefriends)

and he graduate high school from ST.Dominic school

now he's study in RU (Ramkamhaeng University)

ummm...

i wish you change

Chinese-German to Thai-German

^^

I second that.

He's more Thai....^^

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

he is sooooo cute/good looking!

like others have said, he really could pass for a full asian. but esp. in his modeling pics, you can see the western features such as the position of the nose, high nose bridge, and the prominent defined chin and jawline

• 2 months later...
Guest bonitagirlx

godddd hes so cute................................................ i want him... for christmas or my birthday please.

Guest dowune

I get really confused with these thai chinese people, are they ethnically chinese born in thailand or are they just thai people? lol, im confused.

anyway i can see the chinese in him... chinese boys are very boyishly handsome

its lykk one of theyr parent came from china but then the kids r born in thailand and one of the parents is thai,, lykk my grandfather came from china and moved to thailand when he was really young but ma grandma was born in thailand and her parents r thai, so ma mom and her sisters and brothers r thai chinese.

so i guess that means thai chinese ppl r ethnically chinese born in thialand, coz one of aunt's husband is thai chinese and both of his parents r chinese but he was born in thailand

hope that helped~ but yeaa it can be really confusin to nonthai pplz >o<

but thai chinese r pretty much thai lykk pretty much everyone i kno thats thai has SOME chinese in them~ ^ ^

MARIO MAURER IS SO CUTEEE~~~~ ^ ^

we're almost same mix too~~ ^ ^cept instead of half german im half canadian (irish-scott) T^T

Guest SleazyTerdz

Dammmmnnnnn. He's dead sexy. Gotta love hapas.

And I really need to get my hands on The Love of Siam. Is Mario involved in a gay romance in that movie? That'd be so freaking hot.

Guest RHAINE

i remember that i read his profile on wikipedia back then LOL.

no wonder that his name sounds familiar;

hes definitely an eye candy O__O

Archived