Mario Maurer - The Hot Chinese/thai/german Actor&model

Guest takki_fanatic

Guest UnitedNations

he's really really really cute. i know a guy who looks like the way less hot version of him.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

Mario i bought a movie of him acting in it called friendship when i went for holiday in thailand.

Just know about him after i saw the movie lol

he look beter in picture tho then in movies for me lol

now i wanna see the other movie that he act but hard to find with eng subtitle lol

Guest nxtlvl

^ Tiffany Xu is not interracial, she's full Taiwanese (Chinese).

I did a quick search and her father is Italian and mother is Taiwanese.

Anyways, back on topic...is he as good of a model as he is an actor? I'm curious to see him in film.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest miss scarlett

Did some research, and I don't think Mario Maurer is Thai at all. He's just nationally Thai. Ethically, he's half Chinese and half German.

edit. Oh wait, that was already answered a page back. My bad. D8

And I really need to get my hands on The Love of Siam. Is Mario involved in a gay romance in that movie?

Yeah he is. The movie's actually not that bad.

Guest Leland22

He's really good looking. Kind of weird to hear him speak though...And there's something that I prefer about his co-star from the Love Of Siam Witwisit/pchy that makes him more attractive to me even though Mario is admittedly technically more handsome.

Guest HERinsinuation

I can't quite decide whether he's hot or genuinely handsome, he tends to fluctuate between the two in his pictures. And what IS it about Thai guys and awesome hair? On my trip to Bangkok at least 90% of the guys I met had hair that looked so effortlessly done - as in the kind that looks average/boyish when left down, but when they muss/sweep it up with a little bit of wax or gel, it becomes thick and has a casual sexiness to it somehow. I'm starting to getting sick of the typical long to overly long, thinned out, straightened and intricately waxed assortment that other asian guys usually sport.

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

:w00t:

What a completely hot and good-looking guy!

*fans self*

Haha I'm saving all his pics!

Guest lilyah22

wow... he is soooooo handsome! and so cute when he was a little kidd ^^

i have always thought that people who have manyyy types of ethnicity are so pretty! XD

i wish i would be one of themm :(

• 1 month later...
Guest Mademoisella

well hellllo.

he is SUCH A HOTTTIE!

glad i look into this thread, ha.

i'll try not to talk this thread and make him a new obsession, ha.

btw the new photos that wenny-ch posted, he looks like Shiwon, esp. the first and last photo, wow.

Guest Joanne <3

HOT DAYYYYUM!!! Marry me plz, kthxbai. Srsly... what a hottie. LOL... I can't see his girlfriend's eyes/face properly so can't really determine what she looks like, judging from that photo posted before (but I bet you she's extremely pretty anyway, and I'll be jealous, hahaha :P).

Archived