[Variety] Family Outing 패밀리가 떴다

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gdbabygurl

wow, i haven't posted in this thread for a while! i've missed out on a lot!

i've been busy with subbing episode 4 (which was a very disastrous experience... >_<)

i had to redo the subs all over again after my computer crashed, which somehow made the subs i was working on corrupted!!!

what pained me the most was that there was only 7 minutes left to time... and everything else went down the drain!!

that's why the release will be a bit slower than usual.

MBC Sunday Sunday Night Part 1 (WGM): 17.7%

KBS Happy Sunday (DQ, 1N2D, IMC): 17.3%

SBS Good Sunday (FO, Change, In-Laws): 8.0%

MBC Sunday Sunday Night Part 2: ~

aww~~ i'm sorry.

That happened to me once... and dude... IT IS VERY VERY VERY PAINFUL

We're really thankful that you spend your time and hard work for our viewing please.

;)

8% is that a good number?? has the raitng increase? i don't know much about this

hahaha~ yeah, he just got married... hope he can still have kids! :P

Hopefullly.. Hyori will "understand" his situation and "cool it" with the stick hahaha

i know! in all the pictures i've seen of her in articles and stuff, she looks so different in every one of them!

i must say, she has lost a lot of weight from some of the pictures i've seen of her.

she looks more "innocent" in Family Outing, compared to pics i've seen of her at award shows and stuff.

She look better back then to me, right now she look kinda sick, cuz she have a body 'kay. she does.

thanks for sharing Vicky. i added these to the first post a couple days ago, but never got the chance to say thanks.

It's no prod. :D

thanks for sharing the article. i can understand why he's nervous... it's his first ever permanent variety show.

the PD's must have loved him from the days he appeared on MVAD. they said he was very suited for variety shows.

i'm so surprised that the crew eat together with the 1N2D people! never ever had the slightest thought that that would be possible!

He is such a dork. Big Band doesn't do much variety show, they mostly focus on their activities and in japan lately too, DaeSung is the only one that's been active in variety show.. I REALLY REALLY wanna see him Manwonei Haengbok... that boy will... do things we don't even know.

Yoon Jong Shin said that Daesung's face did not suit love scenes... haha~ as much as i love him on this show, i have to agree with him.

his face was hilarious! when you're trying hard to suppress laughter, seeing his face would make you lose control~

he can do it without doing anything, just leave his eyes alone like that is hilarious enough.. haha... DaeSung did a parody of "Meteor Garden" and he was the girl, I really can't stop laughing everytime I see his face, though he try to act like he's sad or he's in love or something.. that face... just.. gah~ :o

Guest High Kick

i JUST got around to watching this show and it is very funny! it makes me like some of the cast even more.

anyway, i don't know if this is the correct thread (or if i was supposed to post this in the songs list thread) but i noticed that during the cooking scenes, they play a cute, fast tempo melody. well, i have it as one of my ringtones on one of my phones and i thought i'd share it:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/Q01ITkFzckluSlEwTVE9PQ

Guest miss sweetie

Know how on the first post is all like organized and stuff? It says that there are like 6 MCs: Yoo Jaesuk, Lee Hyori, Kim Sooro, Daesung and Park Yejin.

Does that mean that Lee Chunhee isn't? =( I keep thinking that he's one of the regulars and that there's only one guest. I hope that Chunhee is a regular. =) He's sooo funny and adorable.

Guest zangly

Know how on the first post is all like organized and stuff? It says that there are like 6 MCs: Yoo Jaesuk, Lee Hyori, Kim Sooro, Daesung and Park Yejin.

Does that mean that Lee Chunhee isn't? =( I keep thinking that he's one of the regulars and that there's only one guest. I hope that Chunhee is a regular. =) He's sooo funny and adorable.

yeah that's what the official site/picture say, just those 6 mcs. but chunhee's been on all past 3 trips! i really hope he's there to stay because he's so freaking cute!!

Guest gdbabygurl

GDragon of Big Bang will be the new family member on the episode air on July 27th

and.. he's sitting in between YeJin and Hyori......

i am NOW envy of them oh so bad

20080718143004.853.0.jpg

20080718143004.853.1.jpg

20080718143004.853.2.jpg

Artifcle on this

빅뱅 지드래곤, 이효리-박예진에 '뽀뽀 세례' 조이뉴스24 | 기사입력 2008.07.18 14:30

조이뉴스24 >

인기그룹 빅뱅의 멤버 지드래곤이 이효리, 박예진의의 사랑을 독차지했다.

지드래곤은 최근 진행된 SBS '일요일이 좋다'의 코너 '패밀리가 떴다!' 녹화에서 '사랑해' 게임을 하던 중 특유의 눈웃음과 여심을 녹이는 고백으로 이효리, 박예진의 마음을 뒤흔들었다.

이효리, 박예진은 지드래곤의 볼에 뽀뽀하는 벌칙 아닌 벌칙을 수행하며 기쁨을 숨기지 못해 촬영장 분위기를 달아오르게 만들었다.

빅뱅의 G-드래곤은 이 날 서해안 백미리에서 진행된 녹화에서 프로그램의 특성 상 리얼한 모습을 많이 보여야 하는 부담을 안고서도 최선을 다해 주변의 찬사를 받았다. 뜨거운 태양빛 아래에서 몸이 벌겋게 익으면서도 몇 번이나 바닷물에 뛰어드는가 하면, 커다란 낚시 도구를 들면서도 불평 한 마디 없이 즐겁게 촬영에 임했다는 후문.

빅뱅의 G-드래곤은 이 날 서해안 백미리에서 진행된 녹화에서 프로그램의 특성 상 리얼한 모습을 많이 보여야 하는 부담을 안고서도 최선을 다해 주변의 찬사를 받았다. 뜨거운 태양빛 아래에서 몸이 벌겋게 익으면서도 몇 번이나 바닷물에 뛰어드는가 하면, 커다란 낚시 도구를 들면서도 불평 한 마디 없이 즐겁게 촬영에 임했다는 후문.

뿐만 아니라 아침에 갓 일어나 부스스한 모습 그대로 촬영에 참여하거나 선배들의 심부름을 도맡아하는 등 최선을 다하는 자세를 선보여 이효리, 박예진 등 여자 출연자들을 비롯한 현장의 모든 사람들로부터 뜨거운 박수를 받았다.

지드래곤은 또한 평소 빅뱅의 팬을 자처해온 유재석과 매 게임마다 라이벌 아닌 라이벌로 만나면서도 환상의 호흡을 보여 큰 웃음을 안겼다.

최고의 아이돌 지드래곤의 리얼한 매력은 오는 27일 방송되는 SBS '일요일이 좋다' 코너 '패밀리가 떴다!'에서 확인할 수 있다.

Guest lynn_feb14

silverwingz @ sorry to learn abt your computer crashed down .. it might have been really tough for you and ofcourse you might be really frustrated ~ if i were in your shoes, i would feel the same ~ anyway thank you and your team for volunteering your time and efforts (which is priceless) for subbing this show ~ without the sub we wouldn't enjoy the show this much ~ :) hwaiting hwaiting !!!!! :lol:

gdbabygurl @ wow ~ so the next family member is G-dragon :w00t: ~ i presume this episode is very interesting ~ will daesung be jealous over g-dragon as so far he's the one hyori always gives favor a lot ~ :D omg i can't wait to watch, so excited ~ like your caps and thank you ~~ :D

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^ I can't wait to watch this live on the 27th!!! It's GD + Daesung on the same show!! WHOOT!! So wouldn't it be that GD is on trip 4 since trip 3 will end when they aired on July 20th??? Anyhow, the pictures look like he's wearing the same earing during the POOL Party...Hyori + Ye Jin are soo lucky!!!

Yeah, I think that Chun Hee is just a regular like Dongwan, but I think he's so cute especially with his rival (Soo Ro) makes it soo hilarious...Hope someone will translate the article above for us!

Guest gdbabygurl

^^ I can't wait to watch this live on the 27th!!! It's GD + Daesung on the same show!! WHOOT!! So wouldn't it be that GD is on trip 4 since trip 3 will end when they aired on July 20th??? Anyhow, the pictures look like he's wearing the same earing during the POOL Party...Hyori + Ye Jin are soo lucky!!!

Yeah, I think that Chun Hee is just a regular like Dongwan, but I think he's so cute especially with his rival (Soo Ro) makes it soo hilarious...Hope someone will translate the article above for us!

i'm not sure, it suppose to be like that, the article only mention the 27th, so maybe they were talking about the "kiss" scene being air on the 27th.

with Bong... let's have fun watch him live on the country side and still look fashionable, he have that kind of power, look good in anything and i mean ANYTHING he wear. HIGHLY ANTICIPATED

**EDIT: ONE MORE PIC

200807181540371111_1.jpg

Guest abcdaisy

hi, all i'm new to this thread actually, i'm new to soompi as well

i just recently watched FAMILY OUTING at first, i watched it because of daesung

but i changed my mind i totally love everyone in that show

especially, stepmother kim and chunderrella (is chunderrella a permanent on the show btw?)

i really hope he is because stepmother kim and him belongs with each other LOL.

i'm sooo stoke for episode 5 hahahaha can't understand korean XD LOL oh well

i'll just wait it'll come eventually LOL...

gdbabygurlso i was scrolling down to reply and i saw gdragon

picture i scream literally i was spacing out on his picture for a while LOL

i'm super excited for that episode obviously because gdragon is a cutie HAHHAA

Guest silverwingz

[F.O. Fansubs] Family Outing EP4 ENG-SUBBED

Now available at our Official YouTube Channel.

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7

Credits:

littosmall - Coordinator

frnds4eva - Korean translator

ilovemusic85 - Korean translator

koreanxfreak - Korean translator

012victory - Korean translator

silverwingz - Timer, editor & QC

Teri - Encoder & uploader

Is the subbed version always going to be uploaded to YouTube first?

yes. it's faster to upload to YouTube, than uploading to MF & MU... that's why the YouTube links are always available first.

8% is that a good number?? has the raitng increase? i don't know much about this

well it's not necessarily bad... but the figure is for Good Sunday as a whole (an average of all 3 shows).

Family Outing gets the highest ratings out of all the three shows, and Change is pretty good too,

but because In-Laws has such low ratings, it drags the percentage down quite a lot.

anyway, i don't know if this is the correct thread (or if i was supposed to post this in the songs list thread) but i noticed that during the cooking scenes, they play a cute, fast tempo melody. well, i have it as one of my ringtones on one of my phones and i thought i'd share it:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/Q01ITkFzckluSlEwTVE9PQ

thanks for sharing!!! hopefully Vicky can add it to song list (if she hasn't already).

yeah, so far only those 6 mentioned in the first post are the permanent MCs.

there was an article about a week or so ago that talked about Chun Hee, and how he was unexpectedly funny on this show.

it also mentioned that he was not a permanent member, but there is a high chance that he may become one in the future.

yeah that's what the official site/picture say, just those 6 mcs. but chunhee's been on all past 3 trips! i really hope he's there to stay because he's so freaking cute!!

i hope he'll be permanent too. i've grown to really like him (and ALL the others) because of this show. he's really adorable.

GDragon of Big Bang will be the new family member on the episode air on July 27th

omg~ me and Sarah (one of the translators) were talking about how good it would be if one of the BB members came on...

and it's now come true! Sarah wanted Taeyang, since he's her favourite member, but i wanted G-Dragon or T.O.P. hehe...

i sorta felt T.O.P wouldn't suit this type of variety show, so i settled for G-Dragon... and now he's actually coming on!

thanks for sharing the news and pics! it must've been Hyori's best 1 night and 2 days. hehe...

So wouldn't it be that GD is on trip 4 since trip 3 will end when they aired on July 20th???

that's right.

Guest silverwingz

The summary for this week's episode is out:

[패밀리가 떴다]

강골 마을 제 2탄!!

오늘, 패밀리들에겐 어떤 일이?!

▶ I'm so hot!! 효리, 폭주하다!! ◀

잠을 자기 위해 방 안에 모인 패밀리들.

여느 때와 다름 없이 잠자리 선정에 들어가는데......

그런데 오늘 효리가 조금 이상하다!!

예진이 나설 틈도 없이 남자들을 향해 마구 매력을 발산하는 그녀.

그녀가 선사하는 한 밤의 ‘So hot!'

과연, 효리는 미스 강골이 될 수 있을 것인가!!

▶ 덤앤더머 come back!! ◀

어느 새 고정 아침 식사 당번이 된 유재석.

오늘 그와 함께 요리를 담당할 짝꿍은 누구??

지난 주, 8×20 = 400이라는 자신들만의 공식을 세운 덤앤더머.

이번 주엔 우렁이 된장찌개에 도전한다는데......

회를 거듭할수록 강력해지는 그들의 덤앤더머 행각!!

패밀리들은 정상적인 아침 식사를 할 수 있을까??

▶ 할아버지의 특명! 미꾸라지를 잡아라! ◀

할아버지께서 주신 마지막 할 일. 미꾸라지 잡아오기

가벼운 마음으로 길을 나선 패밀리들.

하지만 논두렁 속을 이리저리 피해다니는 미꾸라지 잡기는 여간 힘든 게 아닌데...

패밀리의 미꾸라지 잡기 대작전!!

그리고, 시작되는 논두렁 속의 대질주!! 패밀리가 뛴다!

우리가 필요한 곳이라면, 언제, 어디나 간다!!

‘패밀리가 떴다!’ 7월 20일 저녁, 여러분의 가족이 되어 드립니다!!

Credits: sbs.co.kr

It says something about Hyori's 'So Hot' performance during the rankings...

Dumb & Dumber come back!! Well, that's what it says in one of the headings...

And there's also something about catching Chinese Muddy Loaches (type of fish).

The preview looked awesome. Can't wait.

Also.. the site said that Family Outing will be airing in the first timeslot again... so for those who watch it live, tune in at 5:30pm Korean time.

Guest ashleesimpson

[F.O. Fansubs] Family Outing EP4 ENG-SUBBED

Now available at our Official YouTube Channel.

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7

Credits:

littosmall - Coordinator

frnds4eva - Korean translator

ilovemusic85 - Korean translator

koreanxfreak - Korean translator

012victory - Korean translator

silverwingz - Timer, editor & QC

Teri - Encoder & uploader

wow thank you so much for the subs

and GD will be in ep 7, wow can't wait to see it

he's so cute

I wonder of Daesung will be jealous of him,hehe

Guest NJSK.

This show is so hilarious -- I love how neither of the females are introverted. Can't wait to see the episode with GD in it~

muchlove!

-jisoo

Guest fullmoonxmitsuki

i can't wait for episode 7! XD GD!!! Hyori and Park Ye Jin are so lucky they kissed him !! X)

gdbabygurl: thanks for the news and pictures.....DANG!!! GD makes towel under a hat looks so incredibly hot..look at him working up that rolled up sleeve gray/orange shirt......I'm sooo looking forward to see him doing his country thingg...

It'd be soo soo soo much better if SR had tagged along with Kwon leader

One last thing, I just want to say that the Dumb & Dumber duo is just out of this world....hahaha

Guest andyroxs

sankew impossibly much for subbing~ keep up the good work~ oh and... could you please update the first page? its sorta misleading atm ):

Guest silverwingz

oh and... could you please update the first page? its sorta misleading atm ):

oh? update the first page with what? i've already added everything available to the first post. how is it misleading?

if it's download links to the harsubs for episode 4 in HQ.. well they're not available yet.. they're still in the process of being uploaded.

you've got to understand that it's very quick to upload to YT, but takes a lot longer to upload to MF and MU.

please be patient. i update the first post pretty often with almost everything that's available related to this show...

if it's something else that's "misleading", then tell me what it is and i'll try to fix it.

that goes for everyone, please tell me if there's anything bad about the first post.

OH MY GOD! I'm tearing from happiness! I seriously am so happy about this and totally cannot wait to see him on the show!

The girls are so lucky!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful news.

Archived