[Variety] Family Outing 패밀리가 떴다

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

but I can't find HwanHee's song

here: http://www.mediafire.com/?5b5rsecnfym

both Brian and Hwanhee have their own versions of this song, but since Chun Hee sang in place of Hwanhee, add Hwanhee's version to the list.

I saw it on Big Bang fansite

here

http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=bigr...asc&no=4196

It's on daum, so it'll take a while to load

thanks so much! it was a great watch!! really enjoyed it, especially Dumb & Dumber! hehe...

can't wait to see the whole episode now!

also, from the Hyori Thread:

FAMILY OUTING

NV7MOMW0CT_204.gif

7FGO2RKWN3_204.gif

3APDZT7U15_204.gif

R0UZ6TTV1W_204.gif

QIQ8LXCGYD_204.gif

BENQK9NXYH_204.gif

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gdbabygurl

here: http://www.mediafire.com/?5b5rsecnfym

both Brian and Hwanhee have their own versions of this song, but since Chun Hee sang in place of Hwanhee, add Hwanhee's version to the list.

Updated it.

During the part where it's almost Chun Hee's part, you can see Brian kinda pat Chun Hee's back and say something to him, maybe it was Brian's idea of telling Chun Hee to imitate Hwan Hee, since Brian can't do it anymore cuz Hwan Hee threaten him haha

thanks so much! it was a great watch!! really enjoyed it, especially Dumb & Dumber! hehe...

can't wait to see the whole episode now!

haha. DUMB AND DUMBER, it's the perfect duo; I love these 2 gah~

also, from the Hyori Thread:

Watching where Hyori is going with that stick....

though I've never experience that pain before... but... still oh so painful :tears:

Guest silverwingz

all the articles coming out for Family Outing are about Park Ye Jin and her chicken catching! hehe...

i think they're all saying how she's really courageous (more than the guys!) and how she's been getting a lot of attention and stuff.

so she's pretty much getting praised by netizens who watch this show... which is great to hear!

During the part where it's almost Chun Hee's part, you can see Brian kinda pat Chun Hee's back and say something to him, maybe it was Brian's idea of telling Chun Hee to imitate Hwan Hee, since Brian can't do it anymore cuz Hwan Hee threaten him haha

oh really? missed that bit. hehe... i wouldn't be surprised tho~ :lol:

Brian had such a fun time imitating Hwanhee.. and i had such a fun time watching him do them!!

too bad he can't do them anymore >.<

Watching where Hyori is going with that stick....

though I've never experience that pain before... but... still oh so painful :tears:

yeah... i mean, even when i get hit in normal areas like my arm and stuff, it's excruciating already...

i can't imagine the pain the guys must feel when they're hit in their 'precious area'. lol~

poor Jae Suk... there will never be an outing where he won't be hit 'there'.

wohooo~~ the full epi 5!~ still bummed out that it was shifted to the 1st slot and i missed it~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1CvhZGFoiA

she/he is still uploading..heres the 1st part~

hehe... wolfbladedemon @ YT = Diavle @ Soompi = GUY

he's quick this week!

if ur reading this, Diavle... thank you~!

anyway, thanks for the heads up, Nani ^^ (hope i got ur name right!)

nice seeing first part being subbed now!

:blink: what do u mean...?

Guest ashleesimpson

The love game was much interesting too. If you "fall in love", you'll get a kissed, that's explained why PYJ was being kissed by Dae Sung & Jae Seok.

what, wow she's so lucky, was kissed by daesung,hehehe

I can't wait to watch ep 5

it looks so funny

I wonder when will they film ep 6, because HYori's comeback is next week.

Guest gdbabygurl

all the articles coming out for Family Outing are about Park Ye Jin and her chicken catching! hehe...

i think they're all saying how she's really courageous (more than the guys!) and how she's been getting a lot of attention and stuff.

so she's pretty much getting praised by netizens who watch this show... which is great to hear!

She is one hell of a courages person

wonder if she did all the chicken dirty work, pluck their feathers, cut the neck, let the blood drain and all that good stuff

I've seen 9 chickens being "done" right in my kitchen before... it's not pretty

yeah... i mean, even when i get hit in normal areas like my arm and stuff, it's excruciating already...

i can't imagine the pain the guys must feel when they're hit in their 'precious area'. lol~

poor Jae Suk... there will never be an outing where he won't be hit 'there'.

And he's a now married man too.. poor little grasshopper.

his future look dark.. or rather painful :sweatingbullets:

From Big Bang Fansite

f0048962_487a1a593e6f0.gif

YeJin stole Hyori's man haha

f0048962_487a1a927a355.gif

MANY are jealous of YeJin

credit: GJYP.BigRoom@VIPZ

hehe... wolfbladedemon @ YT = Diavle @ Soompi = GUY

he's quick this week!

if ur reading this, Diavle... thank you~!

anyway, thanks for the heads up, Nani ^^ (hope i got ur name right!)

aa~~ i know it is diavle but i dont now that he's a guy~ ehehe~ and yes you got it right~

She is one hell of a courages person

wonder if she did all the chicken dirty work, pluck their feathers, cut the neck, let the blood drain and all that good stuff

I've seen 9 chickens being "done" right in my kitchen before... it's not pretty

she is!~ but my mom made that too.i thing ye jin is very brave since she have never done this before~ she is so good with outdoor stuff~ go ye jin!~ i somehow thinks she is secretly grown up in the mountains~ ROFL

Guest ashleesimpson

NV7MOMW0CT_204.gif

hehe I like this one

hyori looked so innocent,hehe

this ep was sooooo funny

I like the part when the played with the bamboo

I love hyori, she's so funny

Guest gdbabygurl

she is!~ but my mom made that too.i thing ye jin is very brave since she have never done this before~ she is so good with outdoor stuff~ go ye jin!~ i somehow thinks she is secretly grown up in the mountains~ ROFL

that can so be true

I remember when I saw her in the first episode i was like "wahh?~ why does she look freaking familiar?

then after google her for a while

I went

OH MY GOD.

she was in my number 1 favorite drama "What Happen in Bali"

which i refuse to rewatch becuase i can't afford crying anymore.

She was the b.itchy girl i hate in the drama

when she have short hair, she look soo freaking different

4h8d20.jpg

wah~ watching her in that drama and now seeing her in real life.

:blink: totally different

she can be a b.itch in drama and so friendly in real life

Guest lynn_feb14

this episode is as hilarious as ever ~ PYJ deserves the praises from netizens , she never let us down :D it's miracle that her team lost to hyori's .. actually hyori is quite smart, no wonder she won this time ~ the hyori effect is definitely gone :sweatingbullets: i can't help myself for keep giving credits to the casts, this show is so much addictable than the others (at least for me) ~ :sweatingbullets: honestly i didn't pay attention to Chun kee until he transformed into Chun-derella .. it brings so much laugters when KSR is so mean to him .. :D ~ the casts are getting along so much ~~ omg i can't save my saliva when i see their chicken cuisine, it looks delicious ~ :w00t: ~

^ I know, their soup looks so good! With the ramen and all...I gotta try that one of these days. I can't wait until next week.

I really like that Park Hae Jin was in this week's ep, he's such a cutie. I really hope he returns.

still dl this episode. it was kinda interesting that they chose the air this first this week though. oh i seen somewhere in this forum that ye jin is going to be on a cable drama based on either the movie my boss my hero or marrying the mafia.

i found it.

my lady boss, my hero

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=229770

still dl this episode. it was kinda interesting that they chose the air this first this week though. oh i seen somewhere in this forum that ye jin is going to be on a cable drama based on either the movie my boss my hero or marrying the mafia.

i found it.

my lady boss, my hero

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=229770

If she's being cast in the upcoming drama... i'll have to watch it then. She's so freaking great. PYJ all the way :blush:

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] Family Outing (2008-07-13).avi [807.5MB]

Dae Sung (Big Bang), Lee Hyori, Park Hae Jin, Kim Soo Ro, Lee Chun Hee, Park Ye Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Yoon Jong Shin

File renamed to 'Excursion to the Rural Area ' in cb. Look for it in folder SHOW // Old Bad Weekend ... :sweatingbullets:

Guest ShortaznGirl

daamn i bet hyori is jeaaalous of ye jin. i love both those girls because they don't need anymore girl members with those 2 around. aha. i love this show. honestly i never find variety shows funny during the game segments like even though i loved Xman i thought the games were rather boring to watch and only funny sometimes but this family outing show is so funny during the games.

Guest gdbabygurl

07.13.08 SBS Good Sunday

Family Outing

807 MB

2hnt4z9.png

001ll 002ll 003ll 004ll 005ll 006ll 007ll 008ll 009

It was hilarious when YeJin caught the chicken and then she rubbed it, she was like "It's Okay, It's Okay" ahhaha... how do you say "It's Okay" to it when you're planning on eating it next?? oh god.

Chunderella... oh my god, I feel so bad for Chun Hee in here, he keep loosing to Soo Ro, even in "Rock, Paper, Scissor" Soo Ro yelled "Rock" but put out a scissor, make our Chunderella loose and have to listen to him again, *STAR WAR THEME PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND* ChunHee look just like Harry Potter in that huge hoodie and glasses. hehe

And the thing with the chicken crack me up so hard, it's just standing there all alive then after MC Yoo make that call... a dead chicken alredy been "done' just laying there with 8 people staring at it hahaha, that was hilarious... And then the chicken stew, MC Yoo and JongShin was sneaking in the ramen flavor thing and after they put it in, the stew magically taste better, their faces after they taste it.. = priceless.

and at the end.. with MC Yoo and his plan to must make YeJin laugh... I rewind it about 30 times to watch, still crack me up like insane.

she was in my number 1 favorite drama "What Happen in Bali"

which i refuse to rewatch becuase i can't afford crying anymore.

She was the b.itchy girl i hate in the drama

when she have short hair, she look soo freaking different

http://tinypic.com/4h8d20.jpg

OMG..is that her?? she lost weight i must say..i cant even recognize her..

this episode is as hilarious as ever ~ PYJ deserves the praises from netizens , she never let us down :D it's miracle that her team lost to hyori's .. actually hyori is quite smart, no wonder she won this time ~ the hyori effect is definitely gone :sweatingbullets:

hyori hates to lose..thats one of the factor why she can come up with this ridiculous but genius ideas..i remembered they played a game in change..they were supposed to spit out watermelon seeds and see how many of the seeds will end up on their face..while the others just shoots out the watermelon seeds,she just slowly spit it out so that almost all of the seeds stays on her lips,which is considered as face..thats GENIUS..no one can argue with that..ahhahaa..

Guest missinu

oh man this episode, XD!! the dumb&dumber brothers are afraid of chicken. ROFLL!!

Daesung with colonize

2049067314_ced78907_ED8CA8EBB080EBA.jpg

2049067314_2a0a0eed_ED8CA8EBB080EBA.jpg

2049067314_2cb90dfe_ED8CA8EBB080EBA.jpg

2049067314_9b0573e8_ED8CA8EBB080EBA.jpg

2049067314_0accf94d_ED8CA8EBB080EBA.jpg

2049067314_da04150a_ED8CA8EBB080EBA.jpg

2049067314_fd6d2933_ED8CA8EBB080EBA.jpg

2049067314_e03fb81b_ED8CA8EBB080EBA.jpg

2049067314_05286f57_ED8CA8EBB080EBA.jpg

2049067314_90080c2a_ED8CA8EBB080EBA.jpg

2049067314_c3f5e531_ED8CA8EBB080EBA.jpg

2049067314_d7c8d537_ED8CA8EBB080EBA.jpg

Credit: colonize.co.kr

080713 SBS- Good Sunday Outing

e0088586_487a10b2e9852.jpge0088586_487a10b452687.jpg

e0088586_487a1410d6a0c.jpge0088586_487a1410031ac.jpg

e0088586_487a140fe5a3f.jpge0088586_487a140f43529.jpge0088586_487a1911172a4.jpge0088586_487a1411af0a6.jpg

Credit bbvipz

{taken from daesung's thread}

daesung's wearing his doraemon shirt. L-O-L!!!

Guest fraise97480

hey I checked the song list and I don't think these two songs I request are here

the first one during this episode http://youtube.com/watch?v=ooB1Dv5bZfo

when they're eating together (around 8:00)

and the second http://youtube.com/watch?v=xWE2DzQW-zk&feature=related

everytime they say "i love you" (사랑해) to each other

please someone would like to help me with the titles of these two songs?

thank you

Archived