[Variety] Family Outing 패밀리가 떴다

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gdbabygurl

^^ that last gift, I was literrarly scared his hands, she just raise that knife up like nobody's business, that's scasry

hyori hates to lose..thats one of the factor why she can come up with this ridiculous but genius ideas..i remembered they played a game in change..they were supposed to spit out watermelon seeds and see how many of the seeds will end up on their face..while the others just shoots out the watermelon seeds,she just slowly spit it out so that almost all of the seeds stays on her lips,which is considered as face..thats GENIUS..no one can argue with that..ahhahaa..

yea like in the bamboo game when they have to climb up and see who get the towel down first, YeJin got it first but she wait to get all the way down before she take it off, but Hyori just took the thing off when she's up there and hand it to Soo Ro, so she won hahaha, Hyori and her mind, she's awsome. I love how she can be such a dork, I wasn't necessarily a Hyori fan before, but now I am.

hey I checked the song list and I don't think these two songs I request are here

the first one during this episode http://youtube.com/watch?v=ooB1Dv5bZfo

when they're eating together (around 8:00)

and the second http://youtube.com/watch?v=xWE2DzQW-zk&feature=related

everytime they say "i love you" (사랑해) to each other

please someone would like to help me with the titles of these two songs?

thank you

I don't recognize those song from anywhere, so maybe if someone know they can tell me and I'll update it

but I think with those song, the people from the show actually mix and compose that song just for the show, like a OST to it kinda, so I doubt if they'll release it.

Guest M&M's

I was amazed at how long Hyori hung on to the tree. she is really strong.

and i thought that the dumb and dumber duo was really funny this week

Guest ashleesimpson

yeahhh me too I thought Hyori was the one who got down first

but she didn't, she won, jeppie.hehe

hyori was soo funny at the bamboo game

she stood on Soo roo 's head, hehe

she is strong..plus she works out..just look at that body~ she is sporty as well..

T.T havent got the time to watch this weeks epi....waiting patiently from FO.Subs..wohoo..FOSubs FTW!!~~

Guest gdbabygurl

An Interview with DaeSung about Family Outing

2008071407365186803_1.jpg

Being afraid of your future will not have you in achieving what you want. But still anyone would pause awhile when they face with the ‘first time’. Recently, Big Bang DaeSung who appeared on SBS “Good Sunday” corner “Family Outing” as fixed appearance guest, is also one such person.

This is the first time for Big Bang member DaeSung to be fixed appearance guest of the show even though Big Bang do often go on variety shows.And DaeSung had received good response from viewers regarding his charm showed off during the show, and the familiar and pure feeling that he gives to the audience.

“This is my first time as fixed appearance guest for a show, and it was quite a frightening feeling. Actually, amongst Jae Seok hyung, Yoon Jong Shin hyung and myself, I am the only one who is just around his 20s. To add on, we were also not very close to each other. On the first episode, I told myself ”Don’t try to be too attention-grabbing, just be more quiet.’ “

DaeSung kept emphasizing on how nervous and frightened he was, because this time he was not doing the show with other Big Bang members, he was alone. He carried the belief that no one is born with the talent to bring laughter to others and made his entrance on the show with the goal to bring laughter to the audience, pushing aside all other worries.

A lot of good response were made after news of DaeSung becoming a fixed appearance guest on the show were made. The truth is there are many fixed appearance guests on variety shows this days, and the competition to stay on is pretty strong, though not visible to many audience.

But fortunately, other fixed appearance artistes on “Family Outing” treats DaeSung as the cute dongsaeng amongst them.

“Everytime after telerecording, we had meals with staff of 1Night2Days, and we have become closer. I feel very happy to bring laughter as the youngest amongst the other artistes on the show. Ha ha ha. It is really comforting that Jae Seok hyung, Jong Shin hyun, Soo Ro hyung and others make sure I ate well. I’m really thankful.”

Because of the kind (warm) heart of all the hyungs, DaeSung was able to adapt to “Family Outing” faster.

“I received a lot of love from female fans? Ha ha ha. They are mostly noona. I guess it is my very down-to-earth charms. (Laugh)” Especially when DaeSung is in Lee Hyori’s team on the show, everyone could see DaeSung’s cute moments and charms.

DaeSung has really become part of the “family” after filming “Family Outing”. He is now able to provide laugther to the audience, while learning to face the little stress that surface along the way, and to enjoy doing the variety shows.

“For me, ‘Family Outing’ is like the first step for me to meet a new family in the variety program field. It is not just a simple TV program but a program that is recorded sincerely.”

Of course at this stage, DaeSung still speaks of humility. He said he will continue to show the real DaeSung.

“This is the opportunity. Inside me, I want to be a more fulfilled person. Please look forward to more of DaeSung in 2008.

credit: sookyeong.wordpress

Awwww.. DaeSung was nervous on the first episode? I didn't notice it at all, he is such a sweetheart, worry about stuff like this.

It's cool to know that they eat with the cast of 1N2D after recording, haha, guess the location that they did shows on were near each other. I use to watch 1N2D with Lee Seung Gi and it was just hilarious.

Guest theLEGEND

Has anyone tried downloading from DKYang's blog? I tried but I couldn't extract both files (both MU and filesend).

Is it only me or anyone experiencing the same thing? It has something to do with files corrupted when I tried to extract it from the zipped files.

It never happened to me before whenever I got it from his blog. I can't use mediafire either ><"

Guest minti-chan

Daesung is hilarious in this show. I never knew he was such a dork before (especially the water part where he had to cook ramen)!

I am glad that the love he is getting from his hyungs is helping him adapt (ahem* who doesn't love the "Dumb and Dumber".. couple?) =D

FOFansubs are the best for subbing this show =)

The "I love you" game was boring at first, but it got better when everyone started opening up to each other.

I have to agree with the cast though .. when they said that Daesung's face does not suit the game =P

Guest pro000

Thanks gdbabygurl! I can't imagine that they always eat with the guys on 1N2D, but maybe it was during the first episode only? I had this theory that the Family Outing people were inspired by 1N2D people to act out a film scene. Or is it just coincidence that it happened in both shows just recently?

minti-chan I don't really understand what they mean by his face not suiting the game. You mean the love game right? In what way I mean doesn't it suit it?

^ Jong Shin said that DS's face does not suit the romantic feel of the game since his face looks kindda funny during that part..........though I have to agree with that...LOL...it was really funny just by looking at his face in the game of that episode (ep 3)

Guest bliss_

Just started watching this and omg, it is freaking hilarious!

I was dying of laughter in the game where they hopped over the hay.

It was too funny.

MC Yoo and Hyori were hilarious! Loving the chemistry between them.

Thanks FO Fansub for subbing the show! :D

Guest stephypham

I absolutely love this show. Its SO HILARIOUS!

Hyori & MC Yoo.. hahahahaha. She just loves bothering him. ;D

LOL, yeah its true that daesung's face doesn't suit the 'i love you' game.. i would

have laughed like crazy if i was MC Yoo or JongShin! Anyways, my most favorite

part out of all is probably when they were playing the hay game, or the catch the tail game.

the hay game because mcyoo hit down like EACH ONE haahahhaha. and the tail game, because

when hyori kept grabbing mcyoos popsicle boxers, ROFL.

Guest Truelover

Hello,

Thanks for sharing this. I don't have so much funny Korean TV shows, thi one seems quite interesting. I'll give a chance and will test the first episode. This also because I love Park Ye-jin.

:)

Guest zangly

i had this episode (the 3rd trip) downloaded since sunday but only watched it today, OMG! so many freaking LOL moments!!

• i am loving chunhee. when he got hit by daesung and sidled toward the bamboo trees to faint, OMG i died, LMAO. and earlier when he broke off the bamboo shoot for the first time, how happy and proud he looked. )$&@!)#(*&$)#!($! so cute!
  • while rounding up the chickens, hyori mentions the biggest one (the rooster) is soo roh, and the skinny one is jae suk, and that they should catch the jae suk chicken. but someone says, "jae suk won't taste good." and daesung adds, "if we're eating we must eat soo roh hyung." ahahahah.
  • wow. bak yeh jin is really something.
  • chunhee looks hot in those round glasses! kya~! a hot asian version of harry potter?
  • ahh the dumb & dumber duo. they really do go well together! daesung's face when they finally ate the 깻잎.
  • later in the episode, hyori's wearing chunhee's glasses? LOL.
  • ramen powder is magical. chunhee's face! <33333333
  • i like chunhee's baggy look. both his top and shorts are basically sacks, but why does it look so good on him? D:
  • ahahahaha hyori & jaesuk's faces when they were prepping to kiss haejin. OMG.

THANKYOU FOR SUBBING!

LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW GLAD I AM YOU ARE SUBBING THIS.

i've only watched up until ep 3 cause i'm waiting for the hard subs but THANKKYOUUU

i think i'm like a lot of you, i starting to really like hyori, she's just hilarious and how her mind works xD

Guest silverwingz

wow, i haven't posted in this thread for a while! i've missed out on a lot!

i've been busy with subbing episode 4 (which was a very disastrous experience... >_<)

i had to redo the subs all over again after my computer crashed, which somehow made the subs i was working on corrupted!!!

what pained me the most was that there was only 7 minutes left to time... and everything else went down the drain!!

that's why the release will be a bit slower than usual.

Anyway... you'll be happy to know that episode 4 will coming soon.

We've delayed the release even further because of the continuous requesting at out YT channel.

but yeah, looked out for it soon.

first, the things to share...

[LQ] Family Outing Episode 5 (080713) ~ Kanggol Village Part I

http://www.badongo.com/vid/801592

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CH8DFP0W

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=790...d62c922ab37d8c7

Credits: DKYang's Blog

HQ video download links are also available at the blog.

Sunday Night Lineup Ratings:

MBC Sunday Sunday Night Part 1 (WGM): 17.7%

KBS Happy Sunday (DQ, 1N2D, IMC): 17.3%

SBS Good Sunday (FO, Change, In-Laws): 8.0%

MBC Sunday Sunday Night Part 2: ~

TNS Media

And now to attend the comments I've been meaning to reply to!

And he's a now married man too.. poor little grasshopper.

his future look dark.. or rather painful :sweatingbullets:

hahaha~ yeah, he just got married... hope he can still have kids! :P

that can so be true

I remember when I saw her in the first episode i was like "wahh?~ why does she look freaking familiar?

then after google her for a while

I went

OH MY GOD.

she was in my number 1 favorite drama "What Happen in Bali"

i know! in all the pictures i've seen of her in articles and stuff, she looks so different in every one of them!

i must say, she has lost a lot of weight from some of the pictures i've seen of her.

she looks more "innocent" in Family Outing, compared to pics i've seen of her at award shows and stuff.

oh i seen somewhere in this forum that ye jin is going to be on a cable drama based on either the movie my boss my hero or marrying the mafia.

i found it.

my lady boss, my hero

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=229770

oooh.. i saw the movie My Boss, My Hero... it'd be good to see Park Ye Jin kick some butt~!! she's good at it in real life. hehehe...

07.13.08 SBS Good Sunday

Family Outing

807 MB

001ll 002ll 003ll 004ll 005ll 006ll 007ll 008ll 009

thanks for sharing Vicky. i added these to the first post a couple days ago, but never got the chance to say thanks.

Epi 5

(From Park Hae Jin's thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...;#entry10288135)

More caps...

thanks for sharing! i find Park Hae Jin such a cutie ^____^

and LOL @ the last gif. i would've been scared too... i might even have ran away if i were him! LOL~

Awwww.. DaeSung was nervous on the first episode? I didn't notice it at all, he is such a sweetheart, worry about stuff like this.

It's cool to know that they eat with the cast of 1N2D after recording, haha, guess the location that they did shows on were near each other. I use to watch 1N2D with Lee Seung Gi and it was just hilarious.

thanks for sharing the article. i can understand why he's nervous... it's his first ever permanent variety show.

the PD's must have loved him from the days he appeared on MVAD. they said he was very suited for variety shows.

i'm so surprised that the crew eat together with the 1N2D people! never ever had the slightest thought that that would be possible!

Has anyone tried downloading from DKYang's blog? I tried but I couldn't extract both files (both MU and filesend).

Is it only me or anyone experiencing the same thing? It has something to do with files corrupted when I tried to extract it from the zipped files.

It never happened to me before whenever I got it from his blog. I can't use mediafire either ><"

have you tried contacting DKYang? he's got an email address at the blog which you can contact him by.

he checks pretty often and gets back to people pretty quick i think. as long as it's not a request for uploads or whatever, it should be fine.

minti-chan I don't really understand what they mean by his face not suiting the game. You mean the love game right? In what way I mean doesn't it suit it?

Yoon Jong Shin said that Daesung's face did not suit love scenes... haha~ as much as i love him on this show, i have to agree with him.

his face was hilarious! when you're trying hard to suppress laughter, seeing his face would make you lose control~

Yoon Jong Shin's face was the same in episode 5... him and his teeth, LOL~ how can you not laugh at that?!

Guest stupidwisdom2

Sorry to hear about your PC problems silverwingz.

I've had that happen when I was subbing a 4 minute MV and I freaked out. :crazy:

I don't think I could handle it if it were an hour show.... :wacko:

I'm sure everyone will be glad to wait patiently for the next subbed episode :D

Guest silverwingz

teri tells me that the subs will up on YouTube tonight... so within 12 hours... *fingers crossed* that nothing else goes wrong before then!

thank you to all of you here who've been patiently waiting.

Archived