Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ling_ling

saw a magazine in HK with JM on the front and OMWORD SHE IS SO SKINNY 

too skinny imo - her head looked mahoosive and she looked kind of anorexic -__- not good!!

I wish she would gain some weight! like ABB has gained some and now she looked gorgeous! jm needs to follow through!!!

Guest xoxLIZZI3xox

their both so pretty.....

i haven't lurked in here in like forever...

the next thing i know is that AB is on the cover of every Japanese magazine and has a debut single coming out??

I guess shes really making it big in japan huh......

and someone mentioned a couple pages back that paradise is her last photo book??wow

can some please give me a list of all her photo books please

Guest #SHINAI

i fell out of my angelababy + janiceman phase! hahaha but i keep seeing her in japanese magazines, and sometimes on the cover

i was even more surprised when i found this :o

ABB was the first to catch my eye, but after a while, Janice is really the one I like to focus on. I see I'm not the only :sweatingbullets:

Are Janice Man & Angelababy friends in real life?

Guest moonlights88

I'm not attracted to Janice Man at all. Very ordinary, just like any other young model in HK. Whereas Angelababy is more unique.

Guest phoiphoi

wow. Angelababy's 'live' performance was BEYOND awful. I didn't know whether to cringe or burst out laughing... I did both lol.

hey can u tell me what performance u're talking about coz i don't really follow this thread lol

thanks

Guest MissLollipop

I'm not attracted to Janice Man at all. Very ordinary, just like any other young model in HK. Whereas Angelababy is more unique.

And how do you look?? :lol:

She definitely doesn't look like every other young HK model otherwise she wouldn't be so successful. There must be something about her that ppl wanna see her and not the other models :P

Guest tirahbunny

And how do you look?? :lol:

She definitely doesn't look like every other young HK model otherwise she wouldn't be so successful. There must be something about her that ppl wanna see her and not the other models :P

lol that was kind of uncalled for?

she was talking about Janice & Angelababy, not about herself and her own looks.

anyway, I do agree that JM looks like every other HK model but definitely the best-looking among those and there is something quite unique about her.

ABB is facially perfect for me but sometimes she can look plain and bland, too blended in and she loses her sparkle.

Both girls are gorgeous though no doubt about that.

Guest ayuu.919

Thanks for the Janice spam!

I really like her personal pics, especially when she's at interesting places. She should take more!

No recent ABB spam?

Archived