[Drama 2004] I'm Sorry I Love You 미안하다 사랑한다

Guest cutiepie

Guest Dahee Fanel

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... :lol::lol::lol:

This is the most hilarious thing I've seen in a very long time! A rough translation:

"I'm Sorry, I Love You"

Last Episode

Ahjusshi, you're going to die!

Is is true that you're going to die soon because you got shot in the head with a bullet?!!

Why can't you speak?!

Did you think I'd like you if you never told me until right before dying?!

What does it matter if I like you if you die, you dumb bear?!

Who's dying?!

I'm not going to die!

I've never thought that I was dying, that's why I never told you!

I can't leave you alone!

Even if I die, I can't!

I'm not going to die!

(And then they 'whited out' the first words in the balloons in the next part...I think it's because it was a swear.)

Stupid ahjusshi...

(And then...well, you can see what happens next. :lol: )

what does eun chae mean when she said she will accept any punishment that comes?

Well, suicide is considered a sin, after all...She's saying she'll gladly accept any punishment she may receive for committing this "sin". That's all. :(

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skyelee21

OMO... Dahee! That's so freakin' hilarious!

Thank you for translating it... I knew at first it was a funny spoof...

but I didn't know it was THIS funny!!!

Chongmal komawo! *bows*

Guest sonickim

hey!!! where are all the MISA fans.... last post was yesterday by me.....

calling people..... missing you all

and been wanting to see this thread on page1..... having a hard time digging for it!!!phew*

Guest skyelee21

Hey sonickim!!!

It's a holiday today here in the Philippines... maybe there's holiday in some parts of the world too.. so MISA fans are nowhere to be found.

Don't worry... the MISA fans will be back!

I love this drama..I really like it..I didn't notice it until my friend in China told me about this great story.

In last episodes is very sad ..so sad...

Guest Bioblue

thanks a bunch to Sonickim for the Beautiful So Ji Sub! Love it love it..Just thinking of So JI sub on his Special day that just past and Thinking of Misa! A combination that is so Dear to Our lOvely Hearts! i had to watch his Drama like a Day filled with So Ji Sub! I am Not Sorry I love YOu...for So jI Sub!! Miss Ya Sonickim~~ :)

Guest TWEE_xD

Hey guys .. I have a question 'bout the DVD ..

Well .. my sister and I wanted to buy this drama. I checked it online @ yeasia and it was $100 .. but when I went to this Korean store near my house it was only $40. It looks real and everything too. We didn't think it was counterfit, so we bought it .. additionally the cover looked the same as the one on Yesasia. But then when we went home some parts of the translation was really fobby and there were many grammar mistakes. And at some parts of the drama it was really different from when I watched it on my computer w/ the d-addicts translation. But I was wondering if anyone has bought the DVD on yesasia is the translation fobby or is it good .. b'cuz I'm not shure if I can return things on Yesasia and I dont wanna buy it if its gonna be fobby ... But we also bought Winter Sonata on Yesasia and everything was fine. And I'm Sorry I Love You that I bought .. the inside of it and how its put together is different from the Winter Sonata insides. So I'm just wonderin' if its real and all. I dunno. But yea. I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me out.

Guest Dahee Fanel

Hey guys .. I have a question 'bout the DVD ..

Well .. my sister and I wanted to buy this drama. I checked it online @ yeasia and it was $100 .. but when I went to this Korean store near my house it was only $40. It looks real and everything too. We didn't think it was counterfit, so we bought it .. additionally the cover looked the same as the one on Yesasia. But then when we went home some parts of the translation was really fobby and there were many grammar mistakes. And at some parts of the drama it was really different from when I watched it on my computer w/ the d-addicts translation. But I was wondering if anyone has bought the DVD on yesasia is the translation fobby or is it good .. b'cuz I'm not shure if I can return things on Yesasia and I dont wanna buy it if its gonna be fobby ... But we also bought Winter Sonata on Yesasia and everything was fine. And I'm Sorry I Love You that I bought .. the inside of it and how its put together is different from the Winter Sonata insides. So I'm just wonderin' if its real and all. I dunno. But yea. I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me out.

Unfortunately, TWEE_xD, the subtitles of the Director's Cut are not as good as they should be. I bought mine from YesAsia, and although the box is beautiful and the special features are lovely, the subtitles are...well, to say the least, they're "fobby". :P

So I think you have the original article. There's supposed to be new scenes and changed scenes, because it's a director's cut - the director went through the entire drama again, and changed things according to what he deemed best.

So I think you have nothing to worry about. :)

hey!!! where are all the MISA fans.... last post was yesterday by me.....

calling people..... missing you all

and been wanting to see this thread on page1..... having a hard time digging for it!!!phew*

Yoooohooooo..I'm here Sonickim **waving** and Hi to All!! OMO! This thread is currently at page 4.....but fear no more, I shall be here when its needed.... :rolleyes:

Many thanks to Dahee Fanel for the clarification on MISA DVD set! I bought it from YesAsia too...and I couldn't understand what the director, script writer and the cast were all talking about. I'm truly grateful to you and Prisci who had been providing the translation....(was thankful that I printed out some of them before Soompi crashed)! You have done so much for SJS and MISA.......thanks again!! :)

Guest sonickim

Hey sonickim!!!

It's a holiday today here in the Philippines... maybe there's holiday in some parts of the world too.. so MISA fans are nowhere to be found.

Don't worry... the MISA fans will be back!

hey!!! lee.... so glad to hear from you!!! yeah... happy now... and too bad its me who's been busy lately!!!

sonickim :lol::rolleyes::lol:

sweetie carrie!!! hug you tightly!!!

thanks a bunch to Sonickim for the Beautiful So Ji Sub! Love it love it..Just thinking of So JI sub on his Special day that just past and Thinking of Misa! A combination that is so Dear to Our lOvely Hearts! i had to watch his Drama like a Day filled with So Ji Sub! I am Not Sorry I love YOu...for So jI Sub!! Miss Ya Sonickim~~ :)

hey!! hey!! Lovely Bioblue... missin u sooo much!!! very grateful to do so and let my fellow ladies to be happy and loved .... yeah... so Sorry Ji Sub for loving you more amd more.... your the reason many ladies smile everyday!!! so much love shared each day beacuse of you!!! Ji Sub Oppa and fellow SJS lovers

Yoooohooooo..I'm here Sonickim **waving** and Hi to All!! OMO! This thread is currently at page 4.....but fear no more, I shall be here when its needed.... :rolleyes:

:D Felicia Dearie.... waving back widly!!!! missin you and everyone in our JHS thread and here!!!

yeah, thanks for being with us.... when needed!!! kiss u friend!!!

see you around!!!!

WOW! Such a huge picture of the lovely couple ...SJS & ISJ!! Thanks Sonickim! :)

Just wanna share with you gals.....last week I had a tough time convincing (a long lost class mates whom I found out were into K-drama) her to watch MISA....You know what was her respond when I ask her "Why can't you just listen to our advise (and another friend was there to support me) and watch it...you'll never regret owning this drama? Her answer was...That guy don't look handsome....and I only watch these K-dramas because of the "handsome and pretty face" ....great to see good looking people together! WHAT? We exclaimed loudly in the shop! You should not let the picture of the cover influence your decision to watch a GOOD drama...lol! *** big sigh *** but it took us some time to convince her...**phew** luckily she bought it in a last minute decision ...before we leave the shop! Oh boy! I am sounding like a "hard sell" sales personnel...

For me, I watch any dramas immaterial whether the lead actor or actress is beautiful or not...(of course it'll be a treat and pleasure to watch good looking people act)... most importantly are the acting and story that determine a successful Drama!

It goes to say that a cover picture of a drama can influence the viewers as well...may be for a certain group of people...So I hope those people in charge of advertisement, would give it a thought! :rolleyes:

do any body know if they have this drama out in cantonese dubb??

Hi Wingsee.....I don't think there's cantonese dubbing of MISA yet? Are you looking for the VCD or DVD version? Currently there are some dramas out in Cantonese version which I saw recently but do you mind telling where are you from?? :blink:

Guest sonickim

WOW! Such a huge picture of the lovely couple ...SJS & ISJ!! Thanks Sonickim! :)

Just wanna share with you gals.....last week I had a tough time convincing (a long lost class mates whom I found out were into K-drama) her to watch MISA....You know what was her respond when I ask her "Why can't you just listen to our advise (and another friend was there to support me) and watch it...you'll never regret owning this drama? Her answer was...That guy don't look handsome....and I only watch these K-dramas because of the "handsome and pretty face" ....great to see good looking people together! WHAT? We exclaimed loudly in the shop! You should not let the picture of the cover influence your decision to watch a GOOD drama...lol! *** big sigh *** but it took us some time to convince her...**phew** luckily she bought it in a last minute decision ...before we leave the shop! Oh boy! I am sounding like a "hard sell" sales personnel...

youre very Welcome Felicia dearie!!!!

you are indeed have a convinving power, yeah!! have some experiences too... the first time i saw Ji Sub Oppa was in BALI~ and i liked him right there and then and the people in my house and my cousin were like, wwwhat???? how come you have a weird type on guys... so many gorgoues korean guys and your going crazy for a poker face, pouting, villain and unattractive guy... and of course im defending him and often times just shouting my mouth up just to ease the tensionand close the discussion.... until i let my cousin watch (actually we watched together) MISA... and we were like... HOLY LORD.... why did you made such guy!!! and from then on.... my statement was...see! see... i told you i was never wrong about my man!!! and now since then...Ji SuB was all over my place, my mind, my heart and most of all my mouth to speak up and shared why im so in love with this guy and influence some old friends who never get interested in Korean drama....

indeed, k drama and Ji Sub can make all women drool all over the world,

experienced and shared love.....

and gone crazy after they got to know him better and see him more often....

Archived