[drama 2009] The Iron Empress / Empress Cheon Chu 천추태후

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GiantBoile

Do you guys still want me to upload the KBS World version here since it's way behind the online's streaming site? I've other programs I need to record on 21 Feb so it'll drop further behind. I'll catch the repeat a week later.

Please continue to upload the KBS World version! Appreciate all the love and hard work!

Guest babymarzy07

omg. what a shocking change in chi. i didnt expect. from feeling sorry to being a complete piece a@#.

now that i understood what he said to his grandmother.

wow so twisted is the palace. i hate the emperor he turned out to be.

its crazy.

that choi astrologer guy is weird.

whyd he say the crowned prince (wnag song)

isnt going to inherit the throne?

and he believes prince hwangjuwon should get the throne?

is he twisting the mind of the king?

making him believe on a different army ?

omg. what a shocking change in chi. i didnt expect. from feeling sorry to being a complete piece a@#.

now that i understood what he said to his grandmother.

wow so twisted is the palace. i hate the emperor he turned out to be.

its crazy.

that choi astrologer guy is weird.

whyd he say the crowned prince (wnag song)

isnt going to inherit the throne?

and he believes prince hwangjuwon should get the throne?

is he twisting the mind of the king?

making him believe on a different army ?

Chi wants to be emperor for himself but he doesn't want to acknowledge it so he says it is what his grandmother wants, or if he is emperor he will be a good one and bring peace so for that reason he wnats the throne. like he is sacrificing himself. No-one but him seems to believe this! I can't stand his crocodile tears.

That choi guy is out for revenge. But I'm not sure why he wants revenge on the emperor when it was the previous emperor who banished him.

taehoosoompisubsxr6.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 3 *Ental* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: KBS WORLD

Spot Translator: Pyoungsang

Timer: selvaspeedy

Editor/QC: melica

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 4 *Ental* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: KBS WORLD

Spot Translator: Pyoungsang

Timer: selvaspeedy

Editor/QC: puela

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

KaKak,

as always, my family and i thank you so much for continuing with Ep 6.

dk_if_kissbye-1.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, giving a shout out to WITHS2 for their never-ending hard work in providing us with wonderful subs!

Thank you WITHS2!!

fetch-3-1.gif

Guest candyapple1111

I've just started watching this drama. At first I didn't have high hopes for it since most Kdramas I've watched are very heavy handed. Your either a good or bad character and their are usually so many unbelievable coincidences. So I assumed that this would be the same. But I've definately come to enjoy it. Especially how you can see both the good and bad of each character. :sweatingbullets:Because while I hate that he's taken away su's son, he does have a point. Their grandmother was going to raise him to become power hungry and driven. She basically sacrificed her su and song to an insane king. I also think some of his policies are more beneficial to the people. However Iam still on su side and can't wait for her to get revenge. They have paced the storyline well so far and seems epic.

well I've said my peace.

Just started watching this drama and it's really good... I'm surprise there's not a lot of people in this thread...

Kim So Eun is so pretty... she's so cute in "Boys over Flowers" and she's awsome in here too...

Chae Si Ra man I have not seen him in so long... it's like he just disappear or something but I'm glad that he made his come back and he's still very cute... he's just getting handsome by the year...

Kim Hyung Min... I love his look... love him in EOE and he's good in here too...

Kim Suk Hoon same here... I have not seen him in so long... the only drama I've seen him in is Tomato with KHS... I'm glad he's in here...

Thank you WITHS2 for all the wonderful sub-titles...

Guest nysophia_x_ii

Chi wants to be emperor for himself but he doesn't want to acknowledge it so he says it is what his grandmother wants, or if he is emperor he will be a good one and bring peace so for that reason he wnats the throne. like he is sacrificing himself. No-one but him seems to believe this! I can't stand his crocodile tears.

That choi guy is out for revenge. But I'm not sure why he wants revenge on the emperor when it was the previous emperor who banished him.

yeah, you're totally right about Chi. He's a very selfish person. he doesnt want to take any responsibility for his actions or his thoughts.

also, you're right that the astromer guy is out for revenge. Remember that the crowned prince wang song is NOT chi's son. he is the previous emperor's son. Thats why he doesnt want wang song to become emperor. this would be "revenging" on the emperor for banishing him.

Archived