Wonder Girls Comeback Today (053208) Wg Inkigayo Intro Pics

Guest i.said.hi

Guest missxsmiles

I love their music video. It's catchy, cute, and sexy with a bit of humor. :)

Oh, and I agree that they should show off their vocals more in their songs. But keep in mind that this is just one song.

I'm sure they'll come out with other songs that allows them to show off their vocals!

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trashstar

the music video is actually kinda cute =)

the song itself is pretty catchy but i wish there are more songs that can show their vocal abilities better

love some of the clothes, though, and the part where sohee falls down and gets back up xD

Guest dorkafied!

err am i the only one who doesnt really like the

song? >__< i only liked Yoo Bin's rap and that's

pretty much it .__. oh and the phone that was in

the music video ._.

Guest ohhlalakelly

I like the beginning of the song, but I don't really like the rest. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Hmm.. the dancing is really sexy, no? hahahaha. The part where they get in a straight line and do that one move reminds me of Danity Kane's - Damaged dance.

Guest mintberry

I am so loving this concept on Wonder Girls! They look freaking hot! The mv not only sexy but cute as well! Can't stop laughing when Sohee fell on the red carpet XDD. So Hot is so addictive. I can't stop playing it since this morning lol.

Waitaminute. There's Hyunah in the mv?? I didn't notice! *off to replay the mv another 50 times*

I thought it was Sunye with the short hair!

Guest missxsmiles

Wow, you guys should visit some of the Korean sites! Everybody (except the occasional WG anti-fans) are saying that this is going to be another big hit. They're all talking about how addicting this song is. Yay! :D

err am i the only one who doesnt really like the

song? >__< i only liked Yoo Bin's rap and that's

pretty much it .__. oh and the phone that was in

the music video ._.

I like the beginning of the song, but I don't really like the rest. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Hmm.. the dancing is really sexy, no? hahahaha. The part where they get in a straight line and do that one move reminds me of Danity Kane's - Damaged dance.

Yeah I feel the same way. Hasn't really been that great yet, I've only listened to it twice though. They look really good though and the MV was interesting. I'll see how it really is after a few performances.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

i saw the MV, very cute. the girls look good but the song is a bit simple and boring

Guest kakaka07

ii personally thin kit's gonna be another big hit (but not as big as Tell Me).. maybe the 2nd big hit!

let me share some pics captured in the MV

hotwgg.jpg

I like sunmi lookin @ the diamond!! hahaa...yet the boys ran away when she turn around.

Guest lovelyxdream

i'm still iffy on the song.

i like it but then i dont at the same time.

it'll probably just have to grow on me eventually.

i still like tell me better :P

but i'm sure i'll like it once i listen to it more.

the music video was really cute though :)

Guest Sungminnnie

I just watched the music video and overall, I really like the song.

The repetitive dance moves remind me of "Tell Me" and I think

this song will be out there as well.

Guest Kiss Me

The music video is surely... HOT! Omg, i love the new concept! And i think this is the song where Yoobin had a pretty big line... i like! ;) And during the music video, SunYe stuck out sooooo much. Omg, she's so hot... love her wardrobe. I love how the music video is so hot but also has a comic relief in it~

Archived