Wonder Girls Comeback Today (053208) Wg Inkigayo Intro Pics

Guest i.said.hi

Guest c0lap1nada

Oh, Sun Mi's so cute.

The live was kinda.. :crazy: Someone said So hee got better at singing live? >___< I don't see how that is...?

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest `starry.night

Oh, Sun Mi's so cute.

The live was kinda.. :crazy: Someone said So hee got better at singing live? >___< I don't see how that is...?

It might just be that you're not really into the girls and see what they're doing.

I also think SoHee got better at singing live.

With SoHee's past experiences, all the songs that she sang so quietly were probably songs that she wasn't comfortable with.

So I'm glad that she sang louder than the music this time.

She's getting comfortable with the song and going on stage.

She's progressing slowly and opening up slowly.

I know we are free to speak our minds, but some of you are just leaving at the disappointment and don't understand how much she's improved.

She wasn't perfect, but she has improved greatly.

Guest missxsmiles

I'm disappointed in their performance and as much as I love the girls, I have to be honest and say that they need much more practice.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

the vocal was weak. I dont like Sunye's pant. Sunmi vocal was okay~, Sunye carries the group again. Her vocal, and charisma is mesmerizing. If it wasnt for her, i couldnt have finish the performance

Guest iisparkii

i watched them perform on this week's music core..why was yoobin lipsynching for so hot and this time???

Ahh My Unnies are so prettyful! SoHee Unnie is sooooo cute ^.^

Oh yeah and...

iisparkii: Yoo bin was lip syncing cos she strained her voicebox (or w.e that is) so she can't sing and had to lip sync. ii think its from practicing too hard. :[ poor unnie

Guest mintberry

I don't care if they're not good yesterday. In Inkigayo today they're awesome! They just need to get comfortable with So Hot. Just like Tell Me. I really really love Sunye's wig!! She looks sexy! SUNYE PLS DON'T TAKE OFF THE WIG! lol. I hope Yoobin's vocal cord is getting better. I want to see her singing live again~ I like the way Inkigayo set WG's stage just like in the gift box in their mv. So cool!

Guest 13!nujiem

just watched their comeback performances.

i thought that the performance for This Time was better than So Hot. :X

anyway, i really love the dance from SH. the starting is so cute. XD

by the way, is sunye really wearing wig?

the hair looks real. anyway, i totally love that hair.

i want to hear yoobin sings in This Time and raps in So Hot. D:

Overall, I liked their performances <3 Sunye and Sunmi sounded very good to me <3 I'm going to be honest and say that Sohee's the only one who disappointed me.

i'm disappointed in the lack of ye eun parts in "so hot". why did she get so little compared to tell me?
...I agree w/ that one. Ye Eun deserved more parts. I honestly think that she should have gotten Sohee's part in the chorus ("I'm so fine"). In the performances, it was that part of Sohee's that ruined it for me. As much as I love Sohee, Ye Eun would have done better on that line. I actually got surprised that JYP gave more parts to Sohee than Ye Eun.

And I really hope that Yoobin gets better soon because her rap is my favorite part in the song. I would love to hear it live, haha.

Looking forward to more performances by the girls <3 So Hot is love. This Time is a gorgeous song <3

• 3 weeks later...

Archived