Yuna Kim, Internationally Famous Figure Skater Singing "if" (taeyeon)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rachel Lee.

LOL, pretty voice. she has the nrb voice rather than the on-stage voice. very well done, though - esp for such a hard song.

Not bad, not bad at all. I mean - counting the fact that she is not a singer and has an untrained voice - it was actually pretty good. Kudos! :)

-ida

Guest kimalli92

She's got the looks and the talentS.

Wow.

She's pretty good!

I love her on ice, I'm loving her more on stage. :D

Guest missxsmiles

lol she can sing better than some of the snsd girls

She can sing better than most of the SNSD girls. :lol:

not only she's an international skater, but she can sing so good. I mean, she haven't done any other training like some singers do and they just can't sing live. but here is a different story where she didn't get any guidance at all, but she was like so good up on the stage. and it takes a lot of nerves to actually perform on there (you know, some people might criticize her or something).

Guest splendidlure

OMG! she sings better than so hee.

i prefer her to continue to ice skate, though. xD the music industry is very shady ;p

Guest xx _applees

wow. you would've fooled me if you hadn't told me she wasn't 'professional' or whtevr. XD pretty voice.

Archived