[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Admin

Guest maricris

what if Hwang Bo called the Shinhwa guyz to be their guest? hahahahahha

man i'm peaking here everytime i'm online---make that every single minute when i'm online...hahahhaha i'm really dying to see the subs...i was a bit happy that what i told my friend about what happened why the cutie husband just stopped while playing the piano was correct....i was like, you know he was playing for her and shes actually singing along w/ him when suddenly he stopped and sais something funny...i told her hmm by the way he said it..i think he was saying " this is all i know" hahahhaha i'm soooooooo happy when i learned from reading that i'm actually correct..

and i hope our cutie husband will stay like he said, eventhough hes going to japan next month...it'll be hard but i hope things will work out.....i dont want our couple to be axed that early CM'ON... :tears:

and Dong Wan...tsk tsk tsk nooooooooo eventhough i would also want to see you with her [ since i'm a big shinhwa fan...nooooooooooooo......they're doing ok already, they're starting to open to each other. that piano scence, is such a heart-melter, and he promised to finish learning that song so he can play the whole song for her, [ Hwang Bo ---hurry up and finish the sweater lol ]------------------...........soooooo nooooooooooooo. lol ~

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasmine_korea

I love this couple more than any other couple on that show cuz they don't seem fake at all XD haha

Love the whole awkwardness going on... <3333333

I agree, everytime I go on, I would check this thread, and it is making me go on the internet more than ever!

I love how funny they are, Hyun joong is a trustworthy guy if he said he is going to stay he is going to. I mean he fainted twice and he stills keep going, part of the young guy thing these days!

Maybe, I say maybe, If Joong can't come back for one week, just for one week Dong wan could come on, but then the rest of the time, Hyun joong come back and he would start questioning her and all, that would be cute too!

Guest AlecRuby

hey guys, i'm back. i was surfing through coolsmurf's site and i found a better brief translated version of what happened between JOONGBO.

So here it is...

-Kim Hyun Joong piano playing got viewers attention following today’s broadcast. I think they got a lot of airtime today. Kim Hyun Joong was actually sorting their luggage in one corner as they moved into their new 2-storey apartment following their Jeju Island honeymoon when he suddenly said he only know how to play one song and started playing “I Miss You” by Kim Bum Soo.

Hwang Bo was feeling more happy than any other time after listening to her little groom playing for her. But her happiness was shortlived as Hyun Joong suddenly stopped saying, “I only practised till here…”, ending his piano recital.

-Hwang Bo gave Hyun Joong a knitted sweater saying, “This knitted sweater is for you”. Hyun Joong replied, “I promise you that I will play you that song again once I finished learning it.” His words grabbing the attention of viewers.

also i found out that all four couples from WGM will appear on Come to Play with MC Yoo. It was mentioned by muize, but I thought why not mention it again.

just for kicks--here is a pretty pic of hwangbo unnie. by the way her tattoo is her full name.

e808598926c108a00e24440mi9.png

Guest AlecRuby

I just saw that too, they said they are working on ep 11 already!

Gosh, it is like new years count down right now.

I am so excited. I was wondering did Joong said I don't want my wife to be tired, that is why Bo was laughing when she was drinking the energy drink?

Seriously after watching over this weeks ep for the second time, I noticed Joongbo talk so much this epi.

I love the screen caps, I must make some icon and banner tomorrow!

Guest subdwfreaky

Muize: there's so many things i wanted to quote from you, but that'd make my post............longggggggggggggggggggg

so....*hugs*..thanks so much for the translations, my mouth hurt again cuz of too much of ear-to-ear smile....hehehe....i love this couple sooo much!!! yaa. and i love the caps with their scene about the 'our andy call'. hahaha. and about everything you said bout Dongwan....totally agreed. his chance have passed. why now, rite? a lot can be think bout it. and those imaginations about the room n bathtub/pool and all.... :lol: . i don't think i need to say how i feel bout it. lol.

AlecRuby: sadgfgdjkfdjsfkl i love those two new banners!!!! *looks to my sig* ahhh, this is hard, why is the limit too little? T^T.

KimWonSaDanwaaah, so many updates, do you want me to continue compile new updates later for first page? or you've done it? btw, nooooo. i don't want dongwan to come in between them(even for a week). it doesn't feel right. he should stay away from 'married' woman, like i said earlier. :lol: . actually, i'd get jealousss. (on Hwangbo's husband's behalf lol)

jasmine_korea: i know, rite?!! they're soooo real even if a lil awkward. they are aware of it and deal with it as it is. definitely not fake. i lovee that too.

and thanks to everyone for the caps, infos and everything. gosh, that beautiful couple. aarrrrrhhhh!!!

i love what they did for each other and i really don't want them to be separated.

from the vague translation i got from news n stuffs, seems like Korean netizens are starting to like them too.

to MBC we got married PD, c'mon, you can't push away a couple as lovable as this.... :tears:

to be honest, before this i was a fan Alex-Shinae n CrownJ-Seoinyoung, but now......it's hard, i don't have any time to watch any other couple cuz this one is too addictive that i watch them over n over again.

i even lost time to watch SS501 perfs...so i missed out a lot on the song they're promoting now.

but for sure, whenever i see them on stage after this, particularly hyunjoong..........i'm sure he'll remind me of We Got Married, Hwangbo n him as a husband. haha. weird. cuz i never really give much attention to him before this whenever i see SS501, (how could i look at him, when i have up to three favs in the group-not him xD) except when he got injured and fans got worried sick-include myself.

Hwangbo.....grr, now i have to watch all of her past shows.......or should i not? i don't want to get 'jealous'. :lol:

and yeah.....

i was checking my youtube just now, and i just realize, out of the four couples, JoongBo couple cuts are leading at the most viewed Korean entertainment show in Korea, (top20). even yesterday, they're leading too. isn't that awesome?!!

ps: another great thing is that when i entered this thread....there's 14 members inside. i sure hope this couple is getting more love, and i'm happy to see more fans of them replying with us inside^^.

Guest ibmp2005

before wgm show, i never like ss501 or read their news but after this show i like hj a little bit hihi. i knew him from xman but he is not catched my eyes but because hwang bo then i like him a little. i really like hwang bo because i like her for who she is, not fake. Now hb and hj couple is my favorite beside kjk and yeh. thanks everyone for news and screen caps. can't wait to watch with sub, from hm to work i alway to check in this thread and sg wanabe thread. i am fan of sg wannabe.

subdmfreaky: YOu could keep compling them and just pm me. I am so busy right now with school, I couldn't do much until next month 3 week.

Gosh, so cute the two of them.

What do you guys think of my new icon and banner?

That is so good to know they are leading the other couples for their cut.

Who wouldn't to see them since Hyun joong is finally opening up, and Hwang Bo isn't pushing him away hehe

These two are surprisingly more lovable then ever.

maybe because Hyun Joong is with hwang bo, I find him especially cute right now, and Hwangbo so feminine and the things she wear is so elegant!

that is amazing that JOONGBO clips made it to the most leading videos watched.

I am so happy for them!

Who's Causing A Storm? JOONGBO IS!!!!!!!

Guest ibmp2005

i am so happy rite now because my guessing was right, joongbo is on hot cake now. lalalalallala

Guest ibmp2005

they are an HOT ITEM! haha

yup, but i am change to hot cake because it's no 1 now hihi my silly

edit, they are going home together and they will be holding hand together side by side.

i just saw fantastic partner show, hwang bo's kicked her leg over kjd's head so awsome. she is standing so close to kjd but her kicked so perfect. nice leg and her young picture was so cute.

really, that is what my sis was telling me.

She was watching it,

she was joking that Hwang Bo probably wanted to kick all guys standing next to her,

because she is now married hehe.. and needs to be faithful to her husband.

ibmp2005: When is the show on?

I hope they hold hands and walk home too. so cute.

So they are actually really living together?

Guest ibmp2005

really, that is what my sis was telling me.

She was watching it,

she was joking that Hwang Bo probably wanted to kick all guys standing next to her,

because she is now married hehe.. and needs to be faithful to her husband.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ceDobrkpKTc look at 1:47 second,

ibmp2005: When is the show on?

I hope they hold hands and walk home too. so cute.

So they are actually really living together?

i am just kidding for holding hand, my silly hihihi, i thinks show will be on june from 1-8 but don't know exactly date.

Guest Kiss Me

I liked when Hyun Joong said something along the lines of... Hwangbo can look tough on the outside, but her heart is really girly. I thought that was cute.

Guest ibmp2005

liked when Hyun Joong said something along the lines of... Hwangbo can look tough on the outside, but her heart is really girly. I thought that was cute.

really hj said it, omg i can't wait to watch this w sub, thanks

Thanks for the clip ibmp2005!

I bet hwangbo would never do that to Hyun joong, unless he requested haha.

Kiss me: I am also surprise that Joong would say such touching lines.

hopefully, he keep them coming.

I think JoongBo will have alot of experience and make a lot of memories being in this show.

It look like Hyun Joong is slowly have some hwang bo characteristics.

You guys noticed whenever Hwang Bo is excited she claps or hit the other person?

Well, when hwang bo was opening the guiter, Hyun Joong was so excited he clapped too.

Maybe it is natural reflexes that people clap when they are excited, but I am just seeing these little things and find it very unique to JOONGBO couple!

Guest 4eita

come 2 play is not airing tonight they're just filming it right ????

(xman44 episode is up on youtube with sub)

Omg, thanks!

Could you post up the links?

I would like to added it in our intro!

Gosh, I wonder what JoongBo did in X-man well what they talk about.

I started noticing eye contacts now.

In Come to Play last time, hwang bo was telling this story and Hyun was laughing so hard it was so cute.

I wonder if they are going to talk about their marriage stories in Come To Play this time.

Archived