[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Admin

Guest subdwfreaky

kidding me. you guys are talking bout them on other shows...and i'm here watching Hwangbo's other shows(loveletter, xman,etc.) with other guys...*arrgghh....driven crazy*

she seems like she's always a favourite with good-looking guys. kyaa. *how silly my expression is now*...no, O__O not just good looking guys, but almost all guys. aaaaaa. yay!!

haha. Hyunjoong is so lucky i must say. *hides-if my 'Hyunjoong lover' friend sees this....dies*

wondering whose fan am i a bigger one now.....hyunjoong or hwangbo.....hahaha.....dies...i think i lovee them sooo much as a couple.......have i said that like...a million of times?.....oh......not yet i guess

Kiss me: I am also surprise that Joong would say such touching lines.

hopefully, he keep them coming.

^ this quote is crazily freaking me out. i thought Hyunjoong said 'kiss me'. when i tried looking thru the lines again, it's KimWonSaDan saying to Kiss Me. XDD how crazy.

but if he really said that in the show....*dies of happiness*

KimWonSaDan: haha. of course i love your new b-set.......and *coughs*envy as well....haha.....so cute! especially the banner is so pretty...haaa....i should think hard of dumping some of my sig to these wonderful banners now....arrgghhh

and bout the updates, okay...i'll pm/put it here after a few more updates come to the thread.....just to make it wholesome post.

4eita: woah..you're always lurking youtube n this thread for updates? that's so cool!!^^

thanks for the info......*runs to investigate the subbed x-man*

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

subdwfreaky: I forgot to bold Kiss Me's name. Sorry about that. But it would be awesome if he said that as a joke and hwang bo hit him again or laugh to the floor.

You like my banner? I could make a banner like that for you, just post a pic you like or tell me where in this thread, I can make it for you tomorrow!

I hope JoongBo's ep is up tomorrow, this couple is really making my day bright!

Guest 4eita

Since this thread is growing fast and each post is precious and long so I have to reply before reading cos I'll forget what i'll post...short-term memory..

Darn! now i forgot what I wanted to post!

Ok remember, KimWonSaDon the first page is soooo well organized!!!!

Very Brief News SS501 member "We want to be married / we want to be on WGM too!"..haven't read the whole news. JungMin "First episode wasn't interesting/funny. When we saw HyunJoong awkward, we felt embarrassing." then HyungJoon said something that I can't translate something to do with receiving many attentions.

First DongWan oppa and now SS501 guys, JoongBo is a motive!

Here's the poster scene:

HJ: what is this (refering to the big poster)?

HB: At my house, this used to be hung by my bedside...(and something can't figure it out).....

HJ: Wow~~~~

HB: How about it?

HJ: This looks so young

HB:....(knocked out!)....

After HyungJoong posting it on the wall without asking HB first.

HB: Friends coming over, isn't it embarrassing?

HJ: Of course not! why is it embarrassing?

He's such a cute husband and she's such a lucky wife

No wonder if girls are jealous of her....

I name the concept of all the caps below as "Don't leave me." ^___^

oppositeofdivorce200805zu4.jpg

oppositeofdivorce200805me9.jpg

oppositeofdivorce200805sg6.jpg

oppositeofdivorce200805lj4.jpg

[ Hwang Bo ---hurry up and finish the sweater lol ]------------------...........soooooo nooooooooooooo. lol ~

Yeah this is true wish from all JoongBoers! and I think she will do it quickly cos when he told her that he would finish it and she said "Really!?" right away.

Maybe, I say maybe, If Joong can't come back for one week, just for one week Dong wan could come on, but then the rest of the time, Hyun joong come back and he would start questioning her and all, that would be cute too!

this is so interesting! MBC's PD should read your post! 555

You guys noticed whenever Hwang Bo is excited she claps or hit the other person?

yeah she keeps hitting pple beside her when she's lost control of herself because of laughing too much. She's so easy-laughing and if she gets it too much, her legs become weak and she'll fall onto the floor haha

i was checking my youtube just now, and i just realize, out of the four couples, JoongBo couple cuts are leading at the most viewed Korean entertainment show in Korea, (top20). even yesterday, they're leading too. isn't that awesome?!!

Really!? First the t-shirt and now their clips too! this is more than awesome!

come 2 play is not airing tonight they're just filming it right ????

They just filmed..it's gonna be aired early next month.

she seems like she's always a favourite with good-looking guys. kyaa. *how silly my expression is now*...no, O__O not just good looking guys, but almost all guys.

From variety shows she appeared in, as I recall.

3 times with: Shin HyeSung

2 times with: Minwoo, Kim KyungRok, Lee JiHoon (i think he's funny), Rain..not sure if the same episode but it seems like she was with him twice

1 times with: Kim HeeChul, Kim KiBum, Kim DongWan (he was beside her all the time both on-off screen...she's shinhwa's good friend I think)

She got both Micky and U-Know and now HyunJoong! Oh one time Brian from Paran chose her at first she picked him but left him later for Ji SungRyo (is this his name?)

Come to think about it, she got paired up with the guys from hot boy bands:Shinhwa,SJ,SS501,Paran,V.O.S

Am I doing a record or something!?

To all JoongBoers, look at here and tell me what you think plssss

I found this today at HwangBo's mini homepage at cyworld...Kim Hyung Joon and Kim Hyun Joong???

Well at first I thought they were fans who had the same names as SS501 members but isn't it too coincidence?

(HyungJoon posted first and then HyunJoong. they posted these on the same day, May 27th)

First Kim Hyung Joon said to the guy named Kim Hyun Joong....there's so many names on her cyworld why this name?

Second Kim Hyun Joong replied later on the same day "A~"...isn't his reply reminds us of what Crown J always says???

25689823ga4.jpg

Are they really SS501 guys? or just 2 wacky pple playing pranks on me? :wacko:

I check HyungJoon and HyunJoong's cyworld but there's no mini homepages of them available. Oh for HyungJoon, there's a mini homepage of a guy with the same name as him but that mini homepage doesn't belong to the "Kim Hyung Joon" who posted at HwangBo's mini homepage...understand?

I'll be freaking happy if they're really them. In this case, now i wonder if they start calling her sister-in-law too hehe

~~~~Haengbok~~~~

Oh God, i'm so confused when write their names! :sweatingbullets:

and someone reminded her of HyunJoong's Birthday..so nice.

4eita thank you so much for the links!!!!

Guest 4eita

To all JoongBoers, look at here and tell me what you think plssss

I found this today at HwangBo's mini homepage at cyworld...Kim Hyung Joon and Kim Hyun Joong???

Well at first I thought they were fans who had the same names as SS501 members but isn't it too coincidence?

(HyungJoon posted first and then HyunJoong. they posted these on the same day, May 27th)

First Kim Hyung Joon said to the guy named Kim Hyun Joong....there's so many names on her cyworld why this name?

Second Kim Hyun Joong replied later on the same day "A~"...isn't his reply reminds us of what Crown J always says???

25689823ga4.jpg

Are they really SS501 guys? or just 2 wacky pple playing pranks on me? :wacko:

I check HyungJoon and HyunJoong's cyworld but there's no mini homepages of them available. Oh for HyungJoon, there's a mini homepage of a guy with the same name as him but that mini homepage doesn't belong to the "Kim Hyung Joon" who posted at HwangBo's mini homepage...understand?

I'll be freaking happy if they're really them. In this case, now i wonder if they start calling her sister-in-law too hehe

~~~~Haengbok~~~~

Oh God, i'm so confused when write their names! :sweatingbullets:

4eita thank you so much for the links!!!!

don't know..... but I think this is just the fan doing not ss501 guys

though it would be cool if it was them cause I've never heard what they think of HJ being on the show

^ i posted a brief news before how the other members thought.

Very Brief News SS501 member "We want to be married / we want to be on WGM too!"..haven't read the whole news. JungMin "First episode wasn't interesting/funny. When we saw HyunJoong awkward, we felt embarrassing." then HyungJoon said something that I can't translate something to do with receiving many attentions.

yeah, i myself doubt that it wasn't them...still i wish ^__^

Guest 4eita

JungMin "First episode wasn't interesting/funny. When we saw HyunJoong awkward, we felt embarrassing

lol !! I love JungMin

I never knew he said that!! :)

That is really cute of Joong to say it is not embarassing to put the poster right outfront like that.

Most people, including Hwang Bo would put posters of themselves in their room, Hyun Joong wants everyone to see his wife I bet!

That is so funny how SS501 said they are embarassed by the awkwardness.

I really hope Hwang bo meets SS501, and I want to see Hyun Joong's expression,

you know how husband feel when they present their wife to his close friends.

Did you count the x-man?

I think Kim dong wan was on their everytime Hye Sung was on there, if it is other varitey show I don't know then.

I think Kim Dong wan is pretty close with Hwangbo kind of like Junjin.

However, I think our groom (joong) coincidentally was in alot of Hwang bo's events

Guest subdwfreaky

ommoo. Thank you ever sooo muchhhh!!

haha, Jungmin felt hyunjoong was being 'embarrassing'? lol. haha. ahh...i ran off to SS501 forum immediately to see whether they translated this, but there's no sign. too bad, i really wanna know what the members thought of it. hahaha. but thankss again.

Here's the poster scene:

HJ: what is this (refering to the big poster)?

HB: At my house, this used to be hung by my bedside...(and something can't figure it out).....

HJ: Wow~~~~

HB: How about it?

HJ: This looks so young

HB:....(knocked out!)....

After HyungJoong posting it on the wall without asking HB first.

HB: Friends coming over, isn't it embarrassing?

HJ: Of course not! why is it embarrassing?

the bold parts...xD

i love it!!! haha..

Thanks so much......this really help a lot while we're dying for subs here...

and the "Don't leave me." caps.....*dieddieddied* i love it!!!!

4eita: thanks soo much for the links....i'm watching i rite now.....after a day of watching hwangbo with so many guys

finally, back.

seems like dbsk dudes-uknow n micky really like her.....but then again...i heard bout other dudes as well, like kim kyung rok, and i've just watch a lil of her with shinhwa...i haven't watch the ones with him.....i really don't like to make myself too jealous now. from the episodes with uknow n micky, i think i can conclude that hwangbo+younger guys=best pairings...haha

about that Cyworld...i don't know......but i do know Hyungjoon's a wacky dude and he loves to tease Hyunjoong(or even everyone maybe?)

but like 4eita said, it could be prank too (noooo)...

my instinct says, there is a possibility, but i never know. (i'm hoping it's really them,lol)

SS501 does have a place they interact with fans.....i'm not sure....i think it's called ahaba or somethin' (sorry, now i'm starting to think ahaba is like a search engine..lol.....but i'm really stupid bout all these Korean stuffs...i just like them), they don't use cyworld if i'm not mistaken......cuz my friend(ss501 fan) told me bout it......and she went there too sometimes.

this is super sweet n nice. i wonder if it's SS501's fan. but whoever it is, i wanna say to her "saranghae <3" :lol:

whether it's her fan or his, it's a sign that they're starting to get blessings from the crowd. yay.

I hope Hwangbo make a surprise present for Joong's birthday.

That is so cute that someone reminded her of Joong's birthday, maybe we could see her give him the scraf and she play the piano instead haha.

Does she really go on her cyworld?

I heard a fan said she haven't update in a while now.

Can't wait for the subs to come out!

i've been a silent reader, but i posted here once... hehehe, i really love this couple they are so entertaining and act naturally... as far as I remember micky from tvxq dream girl and fave celeb is hwang bo i dunno if until now.... but as of now she is hj wife. :wub:

^^

Really, I think Micky said he like Kim tae hee. Which after a long thought, Tae hee is pretty sassy too, love her also.

Of course right now Hwangbo is Joong's wife, and I think it will stick with her until she really do get married.

I am so glad that she is paired up with Joong, I don't think anyone else I would like to see more than hwangbo with Joong.

maybe because if it is a younger girl, I would be jealous....haha

A lot of guys like hwangbo, so popular!!!

Guest 4eita

I read few days a go that HJ ideal woman would be lee hyori

and hwangbo's idea man is an actor (don't remmeber his name )

About who HB likes, there was a rumor..

she liked shin hyesung from shinhwa but this was longggggg ago i got this from myspace which she copied it from bestshinhwa.com the biggest shinhwa fansite in china. 1. she picked him as couples 3 times on xman but only got coupled 2 times and every time she said his name, she became blushing 2.she never took picture of her and him during recording shows or shinhwa's concert like she did to the other members. They suspected that she was over him before Xman 62

555 don't believe me not many fans knew if they're not so obsessed about her...besides there is no proof about this article since I deleleted it and it's been ages.

Don't think HJ will be in Korea on his birthday. He'll be on tour i guess.

subdwfreaky

Talking about SS501 hiding place makes me think of, on one show which they had to chat with fans and there were so many pple talking to them that they couldn't read a single line. Therefore, someone from SS501 typed "STOP IT!!!!" in red-color bold and large letters. I laughed so hard that I could fall from my chair!

KimWonSaDan

Agree that HJ coincidentally was in alot of Hwang bo's events....especially this one, WGM.

Besides from Junjin, Andy is the closest...the others? I don't know.

Micky used to fancy her...on her BD during shooting Xman, Micky and U-Know brought her a BD cake.....lucky her.

Yep..she always comes to her cyworld and posts to her friends' mini homepage. She doesn't have an official website, the only way her fans can keep in touch with her is at her mini hompage at cyworld.

4eita

Is that actor Kang DongWon? ...is there such a name? cos I used to see the picture of her huggin or something with a big poster of him from a movie.

Last year, there was a news that two celebrities confessed their loves to her but she turned them down. who are they? i don't know since she never told...i doubt that one was Kim Kyung Rok.

Question

ok, i'm not really HJ's fan before WGM so i want to ask the rumor about him and tiff (sorry..this is her name?) dating..what is it about? why there is such a rumor? they were caught going out together or something? I never wanted to know but right now..i'm dying to know!

Guest AlecRuby

wow, we finally jumped more pages, that is great.

i love how everyone is coming together and supporting joongbo.

i am so excited for them because they are making headlines and topping the most watched clips.

as a reality show couple they are doing wonders.

many thought they weren't going to work out, but i guess there is no need to say that they are proving people wrong.

if you guys haven't noticed, hj has been quite touchy lately in the latest ep?

i been watching the clips over and over again and I am seeing hj just grabbing hb's hands or arms.

it is just sooooooooooo cute.

hj is definitely getting more comfortable with hb.

i hope that hb will become hj's ideal woman.

^ you're not the only about "touchy" haha....i posted those caps of touches before.

and i really hope that HB will touch him too. I mean, when we touch someone it means we really feel comfortable around that person..that's all.

About becoming more comfortable, at the swimming pool scene while they were sitting on those chairs, HB asked him if he still felt awkward when being with her and he replied "no" but then HB said that she still felt awkward (are you really feeling like that onnie? cos you seem loose self control all the time he speaks).

From Quainte@youtube

WGM ep 10 > translating - done, timing - done, editing/QC - done, encoding - in process

(Nearly done)

WGM ep 11 > Transating - done, editing - done, timing - starting

Whoppiiiii

EDIT

I don't know if you guys think like me that HB get prettier lately. is this because "having a young groom"? j/k

but i really think she becomes more girlie

Guest AlecRuby

muize, i totally agree that hb has gotten pretty.

i think is she totally glowing now because of her newly wed husband.

he makes her laugh a lot, and not that she doesn't laugh a lot, but even more.

i really hope hb and hj are getting better with each other just like alshin.

i want to see they go to a park or watch a movie or something sweet.

staying in the house is great, all by themselves.

but i actually want to see what others will look at them when they are on the streets walking like normal citizens.

i hope they will hold hands.

just hopefully they won't take as long as alshin had to.

maybe next weeks ep. will be full force romantic.

it was cute that hj was opening the door for hb's friends and suddenly having the urge to hurry and back up.

it was like he was being a little kid for the first long time and not knowing what to do seeing all these noonas.

hahahahahaha....

subbs are almost done! YEEEEE HAAAA!!!!!

Archived