[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Admin

Guest AlecRuby

AS PROMISE, HERE ARE THREE BANNERS!

sundaayniightweareemaarws2-2.jpg

cap0003gd5.png

1211261184_h.jpg

PLEASE USE, IF YOU WANT. REMEMBER TO CREDIT THOUGH! ENJOY!

EDIT: What? So hwangbo is going to be at home alone? Why isn't she following hyun joong to work? now i really want to know what happens to this couple after moving into their new house.

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will edit the first post, It might be a bit messy but I will make it organize later!

Congrats to making page 11!!

JoongBo Couple Fighting!

Can't wait until tomorrow come for the 11 epi.

So sad that we will have to watch Epi 11, before the subs for Ep. 10 is out!

Haha, I heard something about panio, is Joong going to play that for Bo?

Guest AlecRuby

i am pretty sure that joong will play the piano for bo in one of the eps to come. that would be awesome, so romantic!

Guest subdwfreaky

omo. heart beat stopped. i really love that poster AlecRuby made. that is a must have for first post :P

(how awesome it is if we can get a pic of the marriage/love certificate/contract hyunjoong made for hwangbo too. haha, ignore me, pls)

Muize: omo! thank you for the trans. i too, dyingly hope that the piano part is true. that would be....Aaaaaaaa! yay! and it'd be great to see what Hwangbo would do alone at home........n be a housewife xD. i'm so anticipating it. after all, absence makes the heart grow fonder, rite? :D

AlecRuby/KimWonSaDan: sure, i can help organizing the links. i'll send it by pm maybe...but it might take some time, since i'm gonna be away tomorrow, and it's 3.07a.m. rite now. :D

AlecRuby: omo. the 2nd n 3rd banners..... :D the words are =DDD . so cute.

pinkxstrawberry: i know. poor Hwangbo. haha.

inconsiderate husband tsk.tsk. j/k j/k perhaps he didn't want her to starve? xD

and i forgot to say this before..

4eita: thanks muchos for the beautiful t-shirt pic.

haha. i really can't stop laughing n gazing at it lol

okay...just some more caps to wrap up this episode.

oh, before that. some cap-manipulation i found on some blogs/sites....pretty funny.

1211261184_w.jpg

V

1211261184_um.jpg

^ wonder what's she sorting? chillies? xD

1211261184_111111.jpg

xD

okay, caps.

a lil on Muize's fav scene...xD

1211261184_aa.jpg

1211261184_bb.jpg

1211261184_cc.jpg

1211261184_dd.jpg

beach scene

1211262837_11.jpg

1211262837_22.jpg

1211262837_33.jpg

1211262837_44.jpg

1211262837_aaa.jpg

1211262837_bbb.jpg

1211262837_ccc.jpg

1211262837_ddd.jpg

1211262837_eee.jpg

1211262837_ggg.jpg

1211262837_hhh.jpg

1211262837_iii.jpg

and a gif

1211262837_111.gif

Credits: to the person who made all these caps n gif

(you're awesome. more in the future pls, esp Hwangbo xD)

sigh.

the beach pics......they look so happy...lol (and crazy if i may add, haha)

i still couldn't get the scenes from variety show i watch today out of my mind. haha. to imagine they're now "husband-wife".

Fate is totally the word to describe this. o wait. or is it, Destiny. lol. again, just ignore me since i'm crazy

Guest AlecRuby

yeah, stuffing the veggies in her mouth was quite a funny scene. but then my sis was like her mouth is big so why not. hehehehe...

their scenes are so funny together. my mom was laughing her head off when i showed her their second ep.

subdwfreaky, thanks for those wonderful caps. repeats are always great, it gets the thread moving and people to giggle as we see the pictures again. thank you so much.

my heart beat almost stopped too, just looking at them. this is one korean pair that are destined or fate, whatever you want to call it.

i am seeing more newbies here, that is just awesome. i hope more people are starting to obsess with us.

AlecRuby your banners! so funny dont get me wrong i mean the words in the banners ...here honey eat some veggies! for some reason, it cracked me up...

yeah..i think he'll leave her at home cos if she's going with him then there should be a news about this just like when andy gave solbi a ring...the news came first and then the show was aired. maybe it's too early to follow him to where he works?

subdwfreaky more caps more loves! thanx :rolleyes: still, the beach scene should be entirely romantic right? but, the shark, the HB's footprint and HJ's writing "Hwang Bu In" made me laugh so unique this couple!

pinkxstrawberry

He always shows his love by an odd+funny way. Just like pushing her aside so that he could fight with mosquitoes to protect his family. Or the way he grabbed her neck when she fell...

I really wonder how many episodes will be recorded per one meeting/ one time ....whatever...understand my question?

one more, the 4 couples will be at the "come to play" studio record on 28 or 29...ooh they'll meet again hehe. Really looking forward to this one, so curious about what behind the scene they have got to tell us

EDIT

OMO! just notice the GIF haha so next time we should do some Gifs i think? the more i see their pix the more i become impatient!

Muize: So they are going to be on Come to Play again?

Wow, that would be awesome, couple again and again!

I wish someone subbed the Come to Play epi, they already went on.

Joong said he could drink 6 bottle of alcohol, and Hwang Bo was talking on the phone again.

Everyone was teasing her how she is a super girly girl when she is on the phone!

Guest AlecRuby

I know isn't my banners so funny.

Just trying to promote the JoongBo spirt!

Can't wait for more Joong Bo.

I love how the fans or people that cut out JoongBo and put them in a different blackground so funny!

Fighting!

Guest AlecRuby

is it true that ss501 will be going to japan on jun .....

that means o joogbo T_T anymore

nooooooooooooooooo... that can't happen. that would be devasting for us fans and the short live joongbo. we should petition then, because that would be ridiculous to put them on a show, and only see them appear on for a couple eps.

no way... i hope that if ss501 do go to japan, that they only go for a couple days.

KimWonSaDan yeah, along with the other 3 couples.

I said before that SS501 would go to 3 different countries:japan, malaysia and thailand....but i read it somehwere that even HJ has to go aboard he will continue shooting WGM. I think i should search for that article again to make sure that is true..hopefully!

Now come to think about it, i get so scared because of the news about the returning AlShin and the leaving HyunJoong ooh!!!!! what am i thinking!? it shouldn't happen like i think plsssss

Guest AlecRuby

Omg, so that mean even with his busy schedule he wouldn't let Hwang Bo down.

Hopefully, it wouldn't have to be like Alex and shinae. But even if they are like them,

hopefully, after Joong is finish he will come back.

I am so warming up with JoongBo right now.

Can't believe it only have been 2 epi. They feel like my fav since forever...

So what time is it in Korea right now?

I am dying to see the next epi with JoongBo!

I have to go to sleep in 20 mins.

Hopefully tomorrow when I wake up it would be JoongBo.

It would be even better if a miracle happen and epi 10 is subbed.

My mom knows chinese and she was loving JoongBo, but she wouldn't tell me anything about it because she was watching their everymove.

Right now it's 3. 47 pm in korea

their new place has 2 storeys! not like the others' ones. their TV screen should be 40 inches up!!!!!!! OMO! jealousy starting now!

they talked about the conversation of Andy-Hwangbo (haha i always see this coming since they're really close yeah i know that he will make fun of her) on the phone but have no clues what is it about....

HJ ruined my imaginary piano sweet serenade by making me laugh again but it's ok cos this is why i love this couple hehe

why he always asks her to open things for him? you little groom!

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!! the joke about who will come to their place!

HB asks who will be good if that person coming to their palce.

HJ : "BI" yeah Rain (he's joking).

HB:.......(silent for a moment).......

then she says "today it's not raining" she's playing on words haha so funny they seem to get along really well

HJ got a phone call and now left :tears:

HwangBo calls her friend who is older than her then she says "onnie" and on the screen there's a sentence says "onnie than hwangbo?" which means who can be onnie (older) than HwangBo?...555

Guests are HB's close friends who are all female and way lots older than HJ. Will he be awkward again among them? sigh.... preview for next week rarely has JoongBo couple scene on so it means this couple will be...boring? (sorry guys i can't find another word to describe). hope next week won't be like i think cos i'm afraid that they'll get a lot of complaints again!

End of my spoil for now

oh my they're close to the words "family" now~~~~~

today our JoongBo time is quite short perhaps it's because of the absence of HJ. i guess the subs for ep.10 and 11 will be out at the same time since this week it's short hahaha i wish!

Guest CrazyYochy

their new home is really nice!

He is so funny!!! This couple is lovely!

Awww he played the main song of the drama "Stairways to Heaven" I loved it!

No matter what she is always laughing out loud.. that's so nice.

I wished I could understand korean... their parts are always funny.

She is so strong... :lol:

Their kitchen is so small.

LMAO!!! When he put the skillet to cover the other pot.

Her butt put the trash can like that face from that scary movie...ROFLMAO

He looked scared from those nunas he just met. I wonder if he ever invited a friend. Its kind of amusing watching him in the middle of a bunch of older women.

I wished they could have showed a little bit more of them.

^ i'm so worried about the guests , they're both older and female.for a record, i have nothing against them i know them really. Yeah they should have shown more of them since right now i'm so nervous. I mean i wanna see the feeling of HJ, is he uncomfortable/uneasy or anything? i don't wanna see him being in that kind of situation. well, wish the viewers won't diss/bash them...sigh..here goes my paranoia again....

Archived