[Official Thread] Victoria Song/Song Qian (宋茜)

Rain And f(x)’s Victoria To Headline New Chinese Drama 

Rain And f(x)’s Victoria To Headline New Chinese Drama

Rain and f(x) member Victoria are slated to headline a drama together.

According to Chinese media outlet Xinhua News on May 6, the two stars have been confirmed as leads of Chinese drama, “Endless August” (working title).

The production crew of “Endless August” is reportedly aiming to begin filming some time between mid-June and late June. Filming will take place in a variety of cities, including Shanghai and Suzhou, China and Montreal, Canada.

Meanwhile, “Endless August” is based on the titular short story written by Chinese online literary sensation Anni Baobei. A mellow love story, “Endless August” has enjoyed great popularity among online readers in their twenties and thirties.

Are you looking forward to this pairing?

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/06/rain-and-fxs-victoria-to-headline-new-chinese-drama/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I just saw the news regarding the Mulan movie live action and according to the report, the company is making a global search for chinese actress to play Mulan. As khuntoria and song qian fan, I am hoping that she will be cast as Mulan. :) I hope other fans asked Victoria song to join the audition, I want her to play the titular role. It will be a great advantage to her, she will be known internationally and F(X) will be known internationally also since she is still part of F(X). :) finger crossed.

Victoria/Song qian fighting. this thread is a bit quiet nowadays. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

170809 VICTORIA'S INTERVIEW

Q:You are very gentle on screen,but when looking at your weibo,you are very straight forward,when you are being yourself,do you feel the pressure?
V:Everyone has their own principle when come to do things and has their own bottom line,if it does n't touch
 my bottom line,then it's ok。But when it does,then I have to voice out my position。This industry is too big and very complicated,women in this industry are not the powerful one,they're not in a very good position。When you are tolerating some things,at the same time women must also be clear with their position and bottom line,this is the most standard。You can't say that because I have a very good temper,very kind so I can tolerate everything。Kindness doesn't mean you always have to give in or let people mess with you,instead you must have principle。

6ae90488gy1ficjyy63dgj21aw2bcnpe.jpg

Q: if let you do one public service activity, What kind of message would u want to send to the women?in what ways do you hope to supervise young girls? 
V: No matter what, you have to love yourself, girls first of all must protect themselves, not only girls that are in this industry. The society encourage equality but they are more harsh to the girls.Girls have to start with themselves, have to be firm with their position, do the things that they think are correct, don't care so much about what other people think. You have to know what you want for yourself, if it is correct, then it's worth your effort.

6ff51fefly1ficae3gx8rj20c90hkwqu.jpg

cr. crouchy929

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...