[Official Thread] Victoria Song/Song Qian (宋茜)

Guest Qian_Love

[Weibo] 宋茜-fx--victoriaYou guys are so bad! I am filming now but still buy durian for me, u know I can't bear it, although I'm selfish, wilful & have "princess syndrome" but I'll care of my co stars feeling. 
cr. crouchy929
acff3e61jw1eqmjvvlrqcj20de0hs40g.jpgacff3e61jw1eqmjvw7og8j20de0hsjts.jpg
acff3e61jw1eqmjvv5dhjj20de0hsq5v.jpg

Guest Qian_Love

f(x)’s Victoria responds to Netizens’ accusation of having princess syndrome

Recently, f(x)’s Victoria has been suffering from strong criticisms against her for her performance in Chinese show Noonas Over Flowers. In particular, netizens accused her of being unreasonable and having princess syndrome.

On March 29th, Victoria attended a media session for her upcoming Chinese drama Beautiful Secret. When asked about the accusations in regards to her performance, Victoria first thanked the netizens for calling her a princess, and then stated, “It’s not that bad. Perhaps there is an issue with the filming and editing of the show, and that’s why the viewers got the wrong impression. I’m just a regular human being, so of course there are times when I’m a bit unreasonable, so I can’t say that I’m completely free of the princess syndrome.

Victoria also added, “I’m a girl, so it’s okay! I will just continue doing what I need to do.” To this, fellow cast member Peter Ho stated, “Are the netizens talking about the same Victoria Song that I know? The Victoria that I know doesn’t have princess syndrome at all. I have to clear this up for her, as she has always endured hardships without complaints. I think I’m the one with princess syndrome – please write about me having princess syndrome instead.

cr. Koreaboo

victoria2.jpg

Guest Qian_Love

Victoria filming the drama "Beautiful Secret"Mini MeiLi wb update : "hope that 18yrs later Mini MeiLi will b like big MeiLi, clever, kind hearted, multi talented"
cr. crouchy929
CBy0F-HUIAA9w-N.jpg
CBy0F-iVEAAqS9f.jpg
CBy0GAJVIAEzuQT.jpg

Guest Qian_Love

Original post cr. 0202Knight_宋茜反黑博 
Trans by @crouchy929
22 things that you won't see about Victoria

Long time ago, I saw a fan describing Victoria as a weird person. When she first debuted, you think she is weak, but she told you that “I am strong. I can accept whatever you say about me”.

When you were worried that her road is bumpy, she said this is nothing. They're just some trials that you have to go through on your pathway to success. When you are sighing that her company is being unfair to her, she would do whatever she's being asked and do it with a smile. Even for things that she's not asked to do, she would do it and then continue to walk ahead with determination.

I love her not because of her looks, her body, her dance. I love her because of her will, her endurance, and her kind heart. She always uses smile and kind heart to face the world. The biggest meaning of Idols to the fans is about what the fans can learn from them. From Victoria, I learned about gratefulness, hard work, filial, big hearted....many many that I can use for my own life.

Victoria said she envies other people of her age. Right now as I see her, I see someone in her 20s as my target.

I believe that those who are left to endure hardships by themselves are the real "piece of golds". And I will stay by her side and accompany her until she reaches that place where she will shine her own light.

1)She started her weibo almost two and a half years ago. With only 295 posts, her weibo content is very simple as her posts consist of festive days report, sharing of delicious foods, promoting herself and her friends' work. Most importantly, out of 295 posts, 106 are about her fans. Time and time again, thanking her fans; Time and time again, whispering words of comfort to her fans; Time and time again, gently advising the fans. 
e7cc2f96jw1eqx0jvhvrtj20c80cbgnn.jpg

2)Whether it was 2010 when she just debuted, or 2013 when she was MC for her first variety show, or even 2015 when she for the first time officially participated in a China variety show --- whenever she clinked glasses with others, she always put her glass in the low position to show her respect for others.
e7cc2f96jw1eqx0k1of4rj20bz0gfq5o.jpg

3)Once, Victoria had to take a taxi to an event. Afterwards, a fan met the driver of the taxi, so fan asked the driver what they talked about during the ride. Taxi driver said, "when Victoria got off she said to me,“you've worked hard. thank you”. 

4)She is a netizen who loves to lurk around the internet. On a radio show, she mentioned that whenever she has no activity or hasn't appeared in a while, her fans would say they'll send her corianders. For someone who doesn't like coriander, when she talked about this episode, her face was yet full of love for her fans.
e7cc2f96jw1eqx0k8x95wj20bh0ek417.jpg

5)She always remembers her fans.When Victoria was in LA for an event, a fan was waiting for her at the hotel. When the fan was about to walk towards her, She's already smiling, saying "Hi" to the fan. She stopped to speak with this fan too. As it turned out, Victoria actually taught this fan how to dance few years ago when she was in LA for another activity. 

6)When she's filming her drama, many fans visit her. And when the manager is not looking, Victoria would secretly give autograph to her fans.

7)When the weather is so cold, she would tell her fans to quickly go home. Her fans would tell her ,"When we look at you, we don't feel the cold." Being silly herself, Vic then said “ How come I always look at myself but I still feel the cold” 

8)At the airport, she teased her fan saying, "I am going to give you a gift!" Then her fan excitedly put out her hand to receive it. Naughty Vic said, "Can you throw it away for me?"... It turns out the "gift" was a staple. But it seems that staple was almost folded like a heart. 
e7cc2f96jw1eqx0kmyucfj20bw06cdgf.jpg

9)During an interview she did few years after her debut, she remembered back the time when she first arrived in Korea to become a trainee. She had a hard time due to language barrier. Vic said that a young student would always wait for her outside the company, would walk with her, and talk to her. Vic felt warm because the girl was like a sister to her.

10)She would treat her fans like they are her friends and lovers. Fans said “ Victorians always here.” She would reply, “ Song Qian always here because we are lovers”.
e7cc2f96jw1eqx0kpeisuj20bi0cajt6.jpg

11)Even though she's also wearing high heels, she would always habitually help others to get off the stage.
e7cc2f96jw1eqx0l754c5j20by08s0u1.jpg

12)First time being MC in a big gala show in China, She was hands on during rehearsal. During live broadcast, while waiting off-stage, she practised her scripts non-stop; when she saw that someone dropped a battery onstage, she picked it up and then asked the performers one by one who has dropped it. She ran quickly to help get the prop for the stage. But silly girl, you're wearing high heels, ah.

13)Whether it was 2013 Happy Camp or 2015 Hunan TV Lantern Festival Gala, fans would scream her name towards the end of the recording. She was afraid it would affect the filming, so she cutely made a “shhh” gesture.
e7cc2f96jw1eqx0l9799pj20bt051q3v.jpg

14)At an airport duty free shop, when a Chinese lady and a salesperson had communication problem, she took the intiative to be their translator.

15)An ointment that was given to her by her mom, a comb that was given to her by her best friend, a red mp3 player with her name “Qian” engraved on it given to her by fans---these were the essentials in the bag of a girl who work hard in a foreign country.

16)In 2010, not long after her debut, her family wanted to buy a house and she felt happy and satisfied that she could help her family financially. In 2011, she cried on a radio show because she could not go home to celebrate her mom's birthday due to work. In 2013 while MC for a variety show, she said because she went to a prestigious dance school at a very young age, the school tuition fees were very expensive. This was not easy for her parents and that's why she is working hard right now to earn money for her parents to spend.

17) When her group won first place, during ending her company hoobae/junior group was with them during encore stage. She said to the fans who were watching, “ our friends who are with us on stage, thank you so much, please give them many supports”
e7cc2f96jw1eqx0lb3aldj20bv0640td.jpg

18) Her members on radio show proudly said that, “Unnie really takes good care of us. she takes care of us really from her heart." Guests who participated in the same show ( actors, actresses who filmed together with her) praised her. They praised her good personality. Sunbae Unnie that she just met on Hunan TV Lantern Festival Gala (Taiwanese actress ChenQiaoEn) chatted with her on weibo and said she would buy Vic candies. Staffs who work with her praised her professionalism. 

19) She would always thank her bestfriends who silently support her. On a show, she proudly said that with a real friend, even though they don't meet often, their relationship won't change. She proudly posted picture of a pudding that her friend bought her on her weibo. Even if she had a busy schedule, she didn't forget to record a congratulatory VCR for her best friend's wedding. And it turns out she was the matchmaker for this couple.
e7cc2f96jw1eqx0r0t5ccj20bh06udgm.jpg

20)First time as a young jiejie participating in China variety show, she always helped with tidying other older sisters' outfits. She linked arms with them while walking, and let them use the bathroom while she herelf hid behind a curtain to change her own clothes. Even the porter also jokingly said that she's actually the third porter.

21)This netizen who loves to lurk online, she always self depracates non- stop. 2010 in a variety show, she mocked an oyster calling it fat then she apologized to it saying “sorry I'm fat too”. 2012 first time on Happy Camp, she laughingly said “ I'm old already”. 2013 when the media asked her why she was picked by the director to play female lead in CTR, she laughingly said “it shouldn't be about my acting”. 2015 BS media day she said “ I am also a girl, so occasionally I would be unreasonable,” Not afraid of rumors and controversy, she is always gentle and is getting stronger.

22) 2010 in a variety show, she looked at the sticker on her hand and said “made in china”. In 2015, she went to Turkey for a variety show. After hearing that the bicycle was made in china, she proudly made a thumbs-up gesture.
e7cc2f96jw1eqx0r6j5mtj20bv0lzadv.jpg

Song Qian's really a wonderful person.

CBweQNrUoAAzVnj.jpg:large

Guest Qian_Love

[FANART] Beautiful illustration of Vic, the girl who made the publication wrote:"I love you Qian, I made a drawing of you hand drawn. I hope you like it. Muah! [i love you] [i love you] [gift] [gift]"
cr. 海绵DIY手绘屋
11102696_331183960339374_666434122146063

[FANART] Victoria in Weibo =D>
cr. 贰少女
11174953_333072866817150_712380461143901

[FANART] This illustration too is amazing!!""I drew a Qian  I super loved  [rabbit] [rabbit] [rabbit] @宋茜-fx--victoria #SongQian#"
cr. 海绵DIY手绘屋

11174843_333580576766379_651169728949629

Guest Qian_Love

EP 02 of "Noonas Over Flowers" (Victoria cut)Video: 

10394050_328623200595450_400662566131381

EP 03 of "Noonas Over Flowers" (Victoria cut)Video: 

10995616_330305960427174_424628257055109

EP 04 of "Noonas Over Flowers" (Victoria cut)Video: 

11095315_330941893696914_224012932433887

Guest Qian_Love

Victoria LeTv interview: cr. crouchy929
_Future co-star?
Reporter: seems like Victoria has intention to focus her future in china so which actor she wishes to be her next co-star?
Victoria: co-star? they are so many it's embarrassing to say (smiles shyly), can I not say it coz they are many people I wish to work with.

_Solo Album?

Reporter: ur company's idols queuing up to release solo album, do u have thought of releasing one?
Victoria: I've think about it, ofcoz(laugh),but I don't think it's possible for my company to give me one coz there are many good singers in my company. I'm not in line to have one right now. if there is opportunity I hope I can (smile)

_Word for her fans
Victoria: very touched (by them), very thankful (to them) coz every time when they visit they'll bring a lot of delicious foods for us to eat, no matter the weather condition whether it's hot day or rainy day they'll come and visit so (I am) really thankful, very thankful very thankful.

Video: 

11088344_331642950293475_441124120549803

Guest Qian_Love

[FANACC] This fan said today Shenzhen raining heavily & there was a puppy soaking wet in the rain outside the filming set.
So when Vic saw the puppy she went & looked for a small wooden frame, built a temporary house for the puppy so it won't get wet anymore.
The fan said vic also shared her foods with the puppy.
The fan said to others it's a normal thing to do but for them it's good example that is worth learning.

"The most beautiful woman is not a face full of make up, but a heart full of love, an ear ready to listen and a hands willing to help."

Victoria's really so beauty inside and outside  :x

cr. 茜寶的雨哥, crouchy929 
11093099_1660629767489125_152032022_n.jp
11133812_331937326930704_206573533889579
[FANART] so cute :) cr. panySmile c02855aagw1erj5dqeer7j20yq0rwq96.jpg

Guest Qian_Love

Ivy weibo update with Victoria: "Naughty Girls @宋茜-fx--victoria @林若亞novia. The amount they eat my sisters is too exaggerated [ja] [ja] "1517424_332181820239588_4647631663586489
10577094_332181843572919_558127353149292
10390230_332181863572917_861546534502801

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Qian_Love

EP 05 of "Noonas Over Flowers"  
(1) Vic's Surprise Birthday Party:

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 13px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; widows: 1; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "(2) Goodbye Trip:

[TRANS] They asked Vic how was life being in f(x)?Vic said life was hard since she couldn't understand Korean.So she study hardly and at times whenever she was lost in hangul words,she would ask her teacher for help. They asked Vic,how often does she visit back home in China?Vic said "only once every lunar new year". Vic said when she was a kid,she would often play at the railway station track. Vic wanted to feed the dog but in the end she decided to be the puppy and beg for snacks instead. Director:Did you make a wish? Vic:Yes Director:What is it about? V:My wish won't come true if I tell you bout it "Thank you for making such a wonderful short memory^^" Love, Song Qian. cr. @soojungforehead

1555450_332662940191476_5824803637682661
  class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);" 

Guest Qian_Love

Victoria in the program  'DingGeLongDongQiang'
Vic said as long there are chilie paste,those rice cakes will taste delicious, right? 
- Vic was wondering if she had put in too much chilie powder?
- Vic was not sure if she had put in too much sugar in her cooking *insert innocent smile here.
-Vic says she heard people said if you add in curry powder in your rice cake,it will taste much better.
-Vic:"If it taste better,we can do another second round of rice cakes."
-Vic jokingly said so let those people be my experimental guinea pigs with my rice cakes.
-Vic:"Add more chili powder since it's not spicy enough." 
-Vic said she had wrongly add in too much water and jokingly called jokingly called herself as "Queen Of Rice Cake Soup" as the background music played like she was like she was in Snow White.
*Not sure if her rice cake would turn out great or a disaster.
-He (MC) said to this fanboy to stop drooling when he kept on staring at Victoria hahaha

cr. @soojungforehead