~ben Barnes~official Photo Thread~

LucasBunny

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mentos

he is way too beautiful *nosebleed*.

I FINALLY saw the movie last night and my goodness, I was so distracted by his hotness XD.

Guest catsinheat

Thanks for all the pics! Ben is loovveeelllyyy~! <3

Seems like he'll be in a new film called 'Dorian Gray' and he's playing Mr. Dorian Gray himself. (The movie is based on The Picture of Dorian Gray which I've yet to read--has been on my list for quite a while now...). I'm super excited to see him in this role. Can''tttt wwaaaiiittttt! AHHH. *spasm*

i think ben just has a knack for playing sexually ambiguous young men, hahaha... [ie: dakin in the history boys]

Guest Aireia

^lol. i remember seeing that. xD alas, they spilt out his secret hyrise career that lasted only for not that long. LOL.

BEN TOTALLY OWNS BLACK. lol. i laahhvve it.

did anyone see this picture????

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6827/benjo6.jpg

omg he looks hot when wet!!

btw if anyone finds a bigger and clearer picture of this... PLEASE POST!!

whoohooo PAGE OWNAGE!

OMGOSH. I SAW THAT AT THE BEN BARNES LJ I'VE BEEN STALKING. He is, inddeeeddd, extremely hot. *o*;;; I was like...OMG. No wayyy! WTH IS THE BIGGER VERSION OF THIS?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*flail* i want to send him fanmail but i'm guessing he has LOADS already. *nosebleed* this one girl sent him one way early in april and she got a picture plus his autograph later. *heartattack* srsly. forreals. and like...the envelope was addressed to her in his writing. to basically, he personally sent it to her himself. like. srsly. no way. *p*;; i think i'm gonna take a stab at it...

his fanmail address btw:

Ben Barnes

c/o Creative Artists Management

1st Floor

55-59 Shaftesbury Avenue

London W1D 6LD

United Kingdom

v this one girl sent him an SAE but he didn't use it. lol. just used his own envelope and sent it. *squeal*

^ Go and write to him~~

It would be worth the wait getting his sign piccie lol

Don't you need to include a SAE?

did anyone see this picture????

[url="http://imageshack.us"]%7Boption%7Dhttp://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6827/benjo6.jpg

omg he looks hot when wet!!

btw if anyone finds a bigger and clearer picture of this... PLEASE POST!!

whoohooo PAGE OWNAGE!

djfidfjgifgj!!!!

I haven't seen this pic before, I wonder where it's from?

He looks even hotter, I can imagine him coming out of the shower looking like that but with no clothes :vicx:!!!

3 weeks till the London premiere!!!!

4 more weeks lefted till i can see Ben on the widescreen >.<

Guest yoojini

excerpt from a recent filipino news interview:

Told that William had earlier revealed receiving some unusual fan mail with half-naked girls :ph34r::blink::lol: , Ben grinned and quipped, “The film has yet to come out, so there are no half-naked pictures yet.” He deadpanned: “I will look forward to that!” He volunteered, “But, I’m already getting letters from Japan. The letters always sound sweet, saying something like, ‘Sorry for my bad English.’”

GOOD LORRRRRRRRRRRRRD, just when i thought

the sword, the jeans, and the leather jacket had already sexified him up enough....

benonbikeomfggggggdfasj.jpgbenonbikeomfggggggdfasj2.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :blush: x3290483905342032013

scanned by saintawesome

Guest Mentos

HOLY O_________________O

HIM IN A LEATHER JACKET AND GAHHH <3333

HE'S SO HOT, HOT, HOT!

I wanna jump onto that motorbike with him T.T

I'm officially stalking this thread.

Guest procrastinator

OMG he is just too gorgeous :D He's definately going to recieve a letter from me very soon.

Guest yoojini

*HEART + DIRTY THOUGHTS EXPLOOOOOOOOODE*

benonbedomfgasljfeoifj.jpg

even though i just got up, seeing this makes me wanna go back bed. :phew: :blush:

TELL ME WHY HE'S SINGLE AGAIN!?!??!!??! :tears:

credits to Candy BarnEd

Guest sweet_hunny

JustJared has posted photos of him up on the "gold carpet" at the MTV movie awards and lemme tell ya, HE IS SOOOO GORGEOUS :wub:!! It disappointed me as well because they never showed him on screen :o! I guess he's TOO HOT for them :P.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/06/01/be...ie-awards-2008/

Ooh and I forgot, remember his "boyband" days heehee :lol:? Even though it's been posted.

_39818059_hyrise300.jpg

He still is the sexiest out of all of them!

EDIT: More news!

http://perezhilton.com/2008-05-31-the-new-class

Sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that…

A top-secret Vanity Fair photo shoot took place Friday and Saturday at Paramount Studios for their annual "Movies Rock" issue.

A 10-page pictorial recreating classic scenes from West Side Story was shot by Mark Seliger and featured Ben Barnes (above) as Tony and Camilla Belle as Maria.

Other lucky thespians that took part in the shoot are : Chris Evans, Ashley Tisdale, Rodrigo Santoro and Brittany Snow.

It hits newsstands in early November and will be packaged with every Conde Nast publication (Details, Glamour, etc).

Archived