Guest ovaltinejenkins

omg i know right?! my friends call me crazy :D

i almost died watching stardust b/c i didnt expect him in it! haha

i love his "I AM PREENCE KKASPEEAHN!" lol

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ~XoX~

OH! I remember him in the beginning of Stardust, he was extremely hot! I can't wait to see him in The Chronicles of Narnia.

Guest 三日のモリっ&#

holy crap, that photoshoot is sooo hot o_o haha

seriously, i really need to go watch prince caspian :D

of course, for the movie itself as well ta'hahahahahaha.

Guest yoojini

i love his "I AM PREENCE KKASPEEAHN!" lol

hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!! i do too!!! :P

omfggggg i can't stop blushing over the last 40 seconds of THIS!!!! the way the interview was going, i did NOT expecting that question!! i feel so naive and stupid. :sweatingbullets: damnit, i wish he answered her question on what he wants in a girl! i'm curious. haha. i love his accent because it's one of the few british accents i actually understand. :lol: i thought that was so cute how he reread the books in college. :blush: even though he's full brit, he looks mixed with latino to me sometimes.

ahhhhh, i didn't know he was gonna be in the next narnia film too!!! :w00t:

Guest ...MoMcMaster<3...

i remember when i was younger watching The Chronicles Of Narnia movies from like the 90s. i was in love w/ Prince Caspian. i read the book and i fell more in love. i saw those pictures and i fell harder. haha.

Guest saruuyri

He's really prince-like in that photoshoot. It catched my eyes when i saw this promotion at the cinema ^^

But umh.. I didn't realise him in stardust -_-

Guest beige_04

OMG!!!! He's uber hot!!!!! :wub:

i was clutching my heart when i saw the movie poster at the mall last time... literally! my bf thought i was having a heart attack or something.... :lol:

neways, i wasn't able to watch the first Narnia movie but definitely going to watch this sequel because of this HOT Prince Caspian! weeeeeeeeee!

Guest yoojini

i'm sooooo freaken excited for the movie tomorrow after seeing him and william on trl earlier today!!

must.buy.thisssss.

bbgq2.jpg

:w00t: :w00t:

bbgq3.jpg

bbgq4.jpg

:blush: :wub:

bbgq5.jpg

bbgq6.jpg

my favorite. :blush: :wub: my sis is right- he does kinda remind me of keanu here. lol.

bbgq.jpg

and just because his smile melts my heart.

WI14858818_disney-mark-zoradi-ben-b.jpg

Guest i_luv_sugar

HAHAHah

man i wuz just reading about him in the paper 2day! haha cuz the movie came out 2day

i like that mole by his mouth

read he has a crush though XD

Archived