~ben Barnes~official Photo Thread~

LucasBunny

Guest Aireia

Wow, it's been a while since anyone's been in here.

Anyway, I don't know if these have been posted but here's two pictures of the smokin' Ben Barnes from his new movie Easy Virtue.

normalbenbarnesum2.jpg

normal05easyvirtueee7.jpg

I'm digging his hair. It's kinda hot, but I do like his Prince Caspian hair as well.

Anyway, bigger and more pictures of Ben from his new movie can be found at http://benbarnesonline.net/.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoojini

^GUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. you beat me!!! :P i knowww~~ i haven't been here for the longest time too. :tears: but i must say...absence sure makes the heart grow fonder. :blush: i take back what i said before...he looks just as dashing, handsome, cute, breath-taking with short hair. *whimpers*

a bigger version of the first one:

benintuxezvirtueshiat.jpg

*breath breath breath*

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

wow, i love him. i love his memorizing eyes and as many of you have pointed out, he was very eye catching in Stardust. hopefully everyone will get the Ben virus again when Dorian Gray comes out or maybe it has already, whatever anyway i will be waiting for the prince's return as King Caspian sometime in December 2010.

here are some HR pictures from his photoshot, very gorgeous btw.

025.jpg

019.jpg

008.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

Guest Mentos

^ Holy crappers <3 What a beautiful man T___T

I guess he liked his "Prince Caspian" hair so much that he kept the same hair style (except it's neater).

I really can't wait for Dorian Gray. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde is one of my all time favorite books.

We also finished dissecting the book in Brit Lit class two months ago.

I don't think I've ever posted in this thread before and I love Ben Barnes. He is so hot and his voice is incredibly beautiful. He can really sing and act.

Also watch this clip of Ben being interview by Patty Hou. It's so funny

Guest angelzstar

Omg, he really caught my attention in Chronicles of Narnia...I told my friend that he is really hot even though I didn't know who he was and she was like, "BEN BARNES? You don't know him?" Haha...I think he looks reallly good with long hair, unlike a lot of boys with long hair these days... Something about his mouth is also captivating XD

Archived