Thai Drama Recommendations =]

Guest MizzprEEETy

On 7/14/2017 at 7:45 PM, tensid98 said:

Honestly, completely unrelated, but this site should have an entire subforum of just Thai dramas because there are tons, and 90% of topics in this forum are just Thai dramas. It deserves its own thread.

I totally agree. I wish they had a Thailand subforum here. It would make things a lot easier, in my opinion.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, clon_105 said:

Where we can suggest that item? maybe the pressure (Presion) can work

I'm not sure. Maybe the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page? You can send a message there. I'm going to try and send a message to them about giving Thailand it's own subforum in the Global forum.

10 hours ago, Table122000 said:

I'm not sure. Maybe the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page? You can send a message there. I'm going to try and send a message to them about giving Thailand it's own subforum in the Global forum.

if you need some kind of support contact us. I'm sure a lot of fans going to support the item :D Fighting.. ehm.. I mean... su su na! XD 

13 hours ago, clon_105 said:

if you need some kind of support contact us. I'm sure a lot of fans going to support the item :D Fighting.. ehm.. I mean... su su na! XD 

I sent a message through the "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page, but no response yet. I'll let the forum know if I hear from Soompi.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

im not sure about the sub-forum for Thailand drama for now......we are always browsing and checking but currently for now Thailand lakorns will need to stay on 'Others' for now

Thank you for your response. I'm disappointed to hear Soompi won't be creating a Thailand subforum, but I thank Soompi for continuning to monitor the situation and hope that things may change in the future.

Archived