Thai Drama Recommendations =]

Guest MizzprEEETy

Guest Mapring

A good lakorn that is out right now if you like comedy romance genre is Mae Ka Khanom Wan'. This lakorn is up to ep3 now. It airs mon and tues. Mart and Cherry are so cute and funny in here. This is like the 3rd lakorn where Cherry dress up as a guy/tomboyish role. She make one cute guy in this lakorn by the way lol. Anywho chick it out.

Baipai is an engineer girl, but she likes to dress as a guy, so many people often misunderstand that she is a guy. She's good at martial art because she has been trained from her uncle, the former Muay Thai champian. However, she's also good at cooking food and making dessert because she has been trained to do it since she was kid by her grandmother and aunt. She just quits her engineer job because she has problem with her boss. So, she gets the idea to open her own Thai dessert shop.One day, the destiny makes Baipai accidentally meet Wacharawat, a handsome mafia boss and the owner of the entertainment complex business. However, it's not a good first impression for Baipai because he steals her first kiss and it makes her angry and hate him. Anyway, She also makes Wacharawat pissed off because she punchs him in front of his followers, so he wants to get back at her and keep teasing her. However, Wacharawat is enchanted by her cooking skill and it makes him wants to stay closer to her, so he tries to win her heart.Baipai gets mad at him for making her life in trouble, so she tries to revenge him by dressing up like a guy and stealing his fiancee.

Summary credit to Wishy and you view the lakorn at her youtube page CLICK HERE

yep, i really really love this lakorn. it's very funny and fuuny ^______^*

when i watched this lakorn, suddenly i falling in love with Louis haha++

Louis is a Smart and funny guy <333

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iluvjin

I loved watching Thai dramas when i was younger but i didn't watch them again until a year ago!!

I can't wait for Ken and Ann's new drama!!

Guest bobaxfreak

does anyone know this old thai drama with Greg Uttsada "Utt" Panichkul?

i think it was called something like "Ku Larb Len Fai"

Guest cantthinkofaname

does anyone know the thai drama where there's twin sisters in there, and one is evil while the other one is nice?

the evil one has always been jealous of the nice one, in the middle of the drama, the evil sister finds this guy who

invented this invisible machine, it makes one person invisible. she was jealous of her younger twin sister's relationship with the guy, so she became invisible and decided to ruin her younger sister's life. does anyone know the title to that drama?

like at the end, the evil twin sister used the machine so much that at the end, half of her face got burnt because something went wrong while she was using it.

that's all that i can remember from the drama

Guest Mapring

does anyone know this old thai drama with Greg Uttsada "Utt" Panichkul?

i think it was called something like "Ku Larb Len Fai"

yes, i know this lakorn. it was on aired on Channel 7...Utt Uttsada was a main actor and Ploy Jindachold was a main actress ^^

they were so cute.

@ yunholoveme --i guess that drama is Invisible twins (แฝดล่องหน).

Sorry but I don't share the same passion as many of you guys. Thai dramas irritates me just because of the sloppy acting and the many rape scenes. I can't bring myself to watch one anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest saoruk

HELLO ALL! I just finished watching Sawan Bieng and it was a great movie. Loved it! Didn't cry as much, but it was intense. Especially seeing Ken that way! He is still hawt though. Anyone know a good love story? Sad, romantic, one? I also would recommend watching Jai Rao. It is again starring Ken. It's a reallyyyy good movie. Seriously! Take care now... Peas....... ;)

Guest AS1AND0LL

My mom is fluent in Thai (even though we're not Thai) but she's been watching Borisud Bumbut Kaen and all these other lakorn as well, and at first I wasn't so intersted but now I am hooked hahaha - I'm watching Botan Gleep Sudtai , it's a bit old from last year I think but it's pretty good I would recommend it.

Guest Mapring

Anyone know a good love story? Sad, romantic, one?

Mea kha lanom waan (Cherry and Smart are the main actor and actress) , Keaw Tha pi (Cherry and Tik) and Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong (Ken and Jenny)

• 8 months later...

No one should miss out on Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter / Tomorrow, I'll Still Love You / พรุ่งนี้ก็รักเธอ

(2009) starring Pong Nawat and Aom Piyada. It just ended on December 22nd. It's Pong and Aom's first pairing ( :o ) and i'm sure no one will regret after watching both of their performance together. Their onscreen (and off-screen :P ) chemistry is undeniable.

You can read a synopsis here @ Lyn's Lakorn Blog and you can watch the English subbed lakorn here @ KudaLakorn's Youtube channel. You know how stunning of an actress Aom is. I'm mostly impressed with Pong's growth as an actor. I've always preferred watching him over other pra`eks and this time he's proven a greater level of potential for himself. Melodrama is for him.

I seriously have not been able to get myself into another lakorn. The only cure i can think of is another Pong and Aom pairing.. :blink:

Well, there a lot of place to look for thai lakorn..

Introducing Lyn's Lakorn Blog

a place to enjoy a good slap and kiss…

http://iheartlakorns.com/lakorn-weng-subs/

and viikii.net

it has thai lakorn w/ eng subs.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways here is one of the lakorn that i really enjoy.

NGAO ASOKE

and the two main cast:

Pong Nawat Kulrattanarak as Monthai Mahatada

Peung Kunya Leenuttapong as Bpeeyachat

Synopsis:

Ngao Asoke is a name of a plant of asoke flower, the main cast are PONG Nawat and Peung. The story starts when Monthai (Pong) is going to live to Australia to pursue his study. He is from a rich family. His father was a womanizer, seen by the fact Monthai has a half brother from different mom. There was a maid's daughter name Lakana who liked Monthai but Monthai already had fiancé, Wiyada, a spoilt woman from a rich family.

Bie / Bpee (Peung) is still only 13 when she sneaks in to Monthai's house to take Asoke flower as an ingredient to cook. She lives with her grandma and they are very poor and had no money to buy food. There she saw Monthai entertain Wiyada as she felt sad that he's going to Australia soon. Bie / Bpee laughs when she sees them and Wiyada becomes upset and beats her. But Monthai stops her and gives Bie / Bpee money.

Monthai's mom "Khun Ying" who's afraid that her son will become like his father often beats Lukana, the maid, who likes Monthai. Unhappy Lakana kills herself. This makes Khun Ying feel guilty and Monthai hate his mom. Before he leaves to Australia, Bie / Bpee gives him a handkerchief because Monthai always being nice toward her. When Wiyada's father’s car hits and kills Bie / Bpee's grandmother , young Bie / Bpee becomes a maid in Wiyada’s house .

10 years pass. Monthai thinks that his beloved fiance Wiyada has been writing to him, But since Wiyada's handwriting was ugly so she initially orders Bie / Bpee to write letters to Monthai. Later on, bored with waiting for Monthai to come back, Wiyada starts to cheat on him with many guys and does not care at all about those letters anymore. It is Bie / Bpee who continues to write to him. Monthai's father death makes Khun Ying is mentally unstable. She wishes Wiyada to come to her house. She hopes this will make Monthai come back there. Wiyada refuses to go and the lovely and kind Bie / Bpee is sent to replace her. Khun Ying finds Bie / Bpee a kind and good girl - she also realizes that Bie / Bpee is not Wiyada.

Monthai comes home after knew his mom is unwell. He finds Bie / Bpee and he suspects her motive for coming to his house. Bie / Bpee , who always loved Monthai, suffers alone when Monthai and Wiyada prepare for their wedding. However, Khun Ying don’t agree to Wiyada and Monthai’s wedding and wants Bie / Bpee to become Monthai's bride. This makes Wiyada upset and she plans to kill Khun Ying by pretending to be Lakana’s ghost.

What happens next?

------------------------ Credits go to http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/ngaoasoke# :P

No one should miss out on Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter / Tomorrow, I'll Still Love You / พรุ่งนี้ก็รักเธอ

(2009) starring Pong Nawat and Aom Piyada. It just ended on December 22nd. It's Pong and Aom's first pairing ( :o ) and i'm sure no one will regret after watching both of their performance together. Their onscreen (and off-screen :P ) chemistry is undeniable.

You can read a synopsis here @ Lyn's Lakorn Blog and you can watch the English subbed lakorn here @ KudaLakorn's Youtube channel. You know how stunning of an actress Aom is. I'm mostly impressed with Pong's growth as an actor. I've always preferred watching him over other pra`eks and this time he's proven a greater level of potential for himself. Melodrama is for him.

I seriously have not been able to get myself into another lakorn. The only cure i can think of is another Pong and Aom pairing.. :blink:

I agree with you. I totally love Aom and Pong has improved so much from when he first started acting as second pra'ek. I love the Aom Tik pairing but after watching this drama, I would totally watch more of Pong and Aom pairing!

• 1 month later...

I agree with you. I totally love Aom and Pong has improved so much from when he first started acting as second pra'ek. I love the Aom Tik pairing but after watching this drama, I would totally watch more of Pong and Aom pairing!

Here's a site dedicated to Por/Kaew (Pong and Aom) and PNGRTers: www.borkaew.com. It's everything Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter and a lot of work has been put into it. Support the lovely lakorn and the amazing cast/crew!

I still can't find the same amount of love for (or even watch) another lakorn. :wub:

• 1 month later...
Guest fianaz1

Hi, i saw this lakorn on tv once, only watched it like a few minutes, but the story is like this- the guy has to marry this young girl, i think bcoz of some family biz or sumthing, then, its like a force marriage....but in the end, they fall in love with each other. Hope sumone can tell me the title n where i can download or watch this lakorn online *_*

• 1 year later...
Guest City_Girl

Hi, i saw this lakorn on tv once, only watched it like a few minutes, but the story is like this- the guy has to marry this young girl, i think bcoz of some family biz or sumthing, then, its like a force marriage....but in the end, they fall in love with each other. Hope sumone can tell me the title n where i can download or watch this lakorn online *_*

LOL, there are a number of lakorns with forced marriage plots and the couple falling in love in the end. You're gonna need to be more specific than this description. :D

Guest monkeyshinobi

I'm Thai but I don't watch that many Lakorns. My mom is obsessed with them though, she has to watch them every night. She used to go to video stores and rent the vhs but now she goes on an online site dootv or something.

I've seen a few and I liked them, I think I like thai movies more though.

• 3 months later...

where can i download lakorn, i've been searching for Buang Ruk Gammathep to download since forever.. anyone can help me? thanks in advance^^

currently I'm not watching any lakorn, but when I do I get all lakorn from iheartlakorns.com

Guest jamieguo28

is it can be download? i visited this site before but i don't find any download link...

or... am i just missed it?

Lakorn world is a site dedicated to just lakorns with Eng subs, but AM Addiction also has some lakorns to download.

If you're looking for raw files, try asianfuse. They have a lot of lakorn raws, but little to no subbed links.

Archived