Moonlight Walk

jenny

Moonlight Walk || 61

I smoothed my skirt out and looked out the window. HanSung and EunByul were in the back while TaeMin and I were in the front. TaeMin caressed my left hand while my other hand was still smoothing out the wrinkles in my skirt.

We got out of the car and each went our separate ways. Taemin made a deal with the late police and we were let in. He and I walked to our classroom. We were really late, that's for sure. When we walked in, Mrs. Park glared at us.

"Ms. Suh, Mr. Ryu. Better late then never but too bad showing up late doesn't deserve a reward. Out!" She pointed to the door.

We dragged out feet out and stood in the hall with out hands up. Just great.

"Mrs. Park, I'll take EhLim's punishment." He nudged me to go back in.

"Trying to skip class huh? I don't think so. EhLim, you'll take Mr. Ryu's punishment since he's so eager to take yours."

TaeMin's jaw opened wide and he glared at Mrs. Park.

"Get back to class TaeMin," I told him.

"No."

He walked up to Mrs. Park. "Why is it whenever people are in trouble and I'm involved, I'm never apart of the punishment? Has my cousin said something to you? Huh?"

"Mr. Ryu, I'm not happy with how you're behaving. I've let you slip one too many times. When your mother hears--"

"I have no mother."

"Don't deny--"

"She's dead fcuking richard simmons," TaeMin yelled.

I could hear the class whispering to each other. Putting my hands down, I walked up to TaeMin and held him back.

"Mrs. Park, would you let us talk for a bit?" I asked kindly. This was no time to get on the lady's bad side.

She nodded and walked back into class, jaw still hanging wide open.

TaeMin leaned against the wall and slid down, hands on his head. I sat down next to him and put my arms around him.

"Don't let her get to you."

"I'm so sick of it. All of it. Why is it every time I try, I come out failing?" He whispered.

"You're talking nonsense. What would your mother say if she were here?"

I heard two pairs of feet walking towards us. They stopped in front of us.

YooNa and YeSeul looked really mad. YooNa roughly pulled me up by the arm.

"Do you have a problem with staying off of my man?" YooNa hissed.

"Let her go." TaeMin pulled me back.

"Oppa..." YeSeul started.

"I don't care what your fcuking mother says. She can talk all she wants but I'm never going to listen to her," he growled.

YeSeul opened her mouth to say something but TaeMin walked past her pulling me with him.

"TaeMin...we need to get to class," I said.

"She's only going to tell you to stand out here anyways. What's the point," TaeMin answered.

I let him drag me towards the stairs leading to the roof. It was a dark, rainy day. I could see the heavy clouds just ready to rain on us.

He sat down on the chair. I unfolded one of the extras and sat down next to him. He leaned his head back, so it was facing the sky, and closed his eyes.

I felt sadness and pain strike me straight through the heart. He was hurting so much, but he didn't know how much he was hurting me. If I had to live the rest of my days watching him like this, I'd leave him before it was time. I couldn't have that.

I got up and sat sideways in his lap. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. Biting my lower lip, I tried to keep myself from crying. It was always like this. Every time I was near him, every time I felt him. Every single time he held me, I felt my soul rush with bliss. But the thought that I would leave him alone in this cruel world made me feel more helpless than before.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he stroked my hair.

I shook my head, hoping he would understand I just wanted to be held.

"EhLim?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are your eyes wet every time I hold you?"

I held my breath. I didn't know he noticed all those times.

He gently pressed his hand against my closed eyes and the most external tears fell onto his hands.

"Don't cry when you're near me. It hurts," he whispered.

I felt the raindrops hit my cheek. The heavens were crying again. I listened to the gentle rhythm of the rain. Slowly, the tears slipped through the corners of my eyes. I know he told me not to, but my heart couldn't take it. There just wasn't enough time left. I could feel myself weakening with every step, every breath. I turned my face to his shirt and gently cried into his shoulder. He calmly rocked me back and forth. In time, I felt myself become numb and tired. I didn't want to live like this anymore. No more.

THANKS T0:

Anna Dongseng (bebeETIOLE // AHH, my donsengs first ;])

sallyleex3

faded_x_memories

Jauyeesum

Childlike Faith

DefinePerfection

theEMPRESS

babyxdestiny

blue_echo80

reminiscent

Chi Alyssa (iadoreyooh // muaha, i now you'd love TaeMin ;) hahaa. But yea, I know, these chapters are short =_=. HIROSHI <3 OF COURSE HE'S SERXY! HE'S LIKE...HOTTEST HOTTIE OF THE WORRRLLLDDD hahaha. Gosh, I have to make him wayyyy hotter in ME than in ATE :D.)

smileyface(:

AzN_cHiC89 (ahh, I'm glad you're back! hahah thanks :])

cHoCoLo

lidool hero

piercingxlies

vonn~

d_vu

lilmizserena367

XOx_bOnBoN_xOX

ilene_y

im Lazi XP

^_^ [sky].L!ne (welcome! well, I hope you'll catch up soon enough :])

amiomie (welcome! spank yous! hha xD)

jisoox012 (welcome! hehe, thankss :])

ahh, welcome new and old readers :] I hope you all don't mind these short chapters, but it's getting harder for me to continue knowing you all might butcher me because of the ending TT0TT. But chyeaaa, it's nice to hear some of you are excited about my new fic (especially Chi Alyssa! LOL). But chyea, if you click on the link, it'll be the website :] Just a little overview. But chyea, you don't have to read the original to read that one, but if you want the original, the document link is in my sig under ATE.

Have a good night you guys! <3

-Jenny

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LEE;SAA

IM BACKKK~~~

keke

NICE POSTS!!!

but i don't want her to die, because her and taemin ar elike... THE perfecto coupleo.!!

POST MORE SOON!

edit

OMG. IM FIRST!!!\

NEVER BEEN FIRST FOR THIS FANFIC!!!

haha, i was just replying for the other one when i just ofund this!

Guest faded_x_memories

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH DONT DIEE!!! ><; *cry in tears* post soon and you making it more and more sad. i'm going to cry

Guest blue_echo80

I hope you all don't mind these short chapters, but it's getting harder for me to continue knowing you all might butcher me because of the ending TT0TT.

no worries, i dont mind. if the ending of the fic is not what most of readers want it to be (me grammar messed up <_< ), it really doesnt matter to me coz you're the author. you write according what you like to coz it's your work. we all know that not all stories have happy endings. as for now I really dont have anything to expect about the ending coz everthing is possible. it all depends on the author what the ending will be, right? hehehe!

sad chap, by the way.

Guest piercingxlies

omg

i was getting all teary eyed

aww i feel so bad for him

and her

i dont want her to die

ahhh

hahaha well thanks for posting

Guest cHoCoLo

yay! u posted :D

please dont make her die! maybe the doctors made a mistake and she isnt really dying. *hopeful look* newayz post soon ^^

Guest babyxdestiny

ehh. stupid yeseul and yoona.

why won't they just let ehlim and taemin be together in peace.

post more when you can =)<3

Archived