Moonlight Walk

jenny

Guest iadoreyooh

i sure am going to kill you for the ending because I ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE END! and em, i hate you for it -.-;; actually you didn't really tell me but but... SHE'S GONNA DIE HUH?! and she knows it too. and that's why she keeps crying every time she's in his arms bc she knows that she'll eventually have to leave our sweetie taeminie, hm? why not try a change in tactics and make a freaking happy ending for once?! i don't know why i bother reading these fics of yours! they all just die anyways! T_T gah you suck dongsaeng -.-;; haha j/k i <333 you.

damnit if you make hiroshi even hotter i don't know if i'll be able to handle it T_T gahhhh *faints at the thought* BUT IT BETTER HAVE A HAPPY ENDING OR ELSE I'M GOING TO FLY OVER TO THE EAST COAST AND SHOOT YOU! :o haha. or maybe i'll just create a fic with a super hot character and kill him instead! i don't know. i haven't decided yet.

post more post more dongsaenngggggg of mine! i should so be studying for my "midterm" 2m but we get a flashcard to take in and i'm writing super small and i can't really find enough things to fill it with! that's pretty sad la!

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wah T___T that was really a sad chapter. i almost cried

SAVE HERRR! EHLIM CANT DIE! omgosh. but taemin gets hotter and hotter every time :]

ehlim's not gonna die. and im not in denial. :)

thanks for posting and post more soon!

Moonlight Walk || 62

Nothing makes sense anymore. Why did he send for me now? Why does everything fall apart just when it was becoming perfect again? All these questions that need answering, answers that I needed before I left.

"EhLim, hand me that wrench," EunSung Oppa asked me from under the car.

I bent down and handed it to him. For today, I got to skip school and stay with Oppa. I was just too advanced for that class. Either that or I was accidentally put into the wrong class. -__________-

"EhLim!"

I looked up and saw SeungHyun walking towards us.

"Hey! Is YeRin alright?" I quickly asked him.

"Yea, we're all fine. It took a lot of yelling and screaming, but we've worked it out," he explained.

"That's good."

"TaeMin wanted me to give you this note. He said he needed to run to get something real quick." SeungHyun handed me the note. "I got to get going. YeRin's expecting the whole family to be home at our given time for some reason. Good luck." He gave me a quick hug and jogged out of the shop.

I looked at the note curiously and opened it up, taking care of my unfolding.

Meet me at the lake at midnight. Love, TaeMin

I felt my knees quiver then my heart skip a beat. What was he planning now?

"EhLim, what's the note say?"

"Umm..he wants me to meet at the lake at midnight."

EunSung slipped out from underneath with a grease stain on his left cheek. I grinned and pointed to it. He just shrugged and looked around for his tool.

"If you leave for the lake at midnight, you'd better take a blanket with you. I heard it's going to be cold tonight," he suggested.

I was surprised he didn't tell me not to go. At times like these, I know we're related.

"Thank you Oppa! I'm going over to YeRin's to see her big family surprise ok?"

"Be home by 7!"

"Bye!"

I walked out of the shop and looked up at the sky. The wind drew me into its dance as it blew me along an unknown path.

"EhLim has nothing to do with it."

"She's got to know sooner or later."

"I'm warning you, just stay away. I'm not going--"

"Not going to what? Tell her the truth? Are you going to keep letting her live this lie, TaeMin?"

I immediately stopped listening. TaeMin...who was he talking to? And why were they talking as though TaeMin was hiding something from me? I tried to peek through the bushes, but they were too thick. As I was searching, the sound of feet moving away from the spot reached my ears. The other person didn't move. I turned and sped down the sidewalk, hurrying away from the scene. If I was lucky, maybe I'd forget about this accident.

I stood outside of YeRin's door. The sound coming from inside could be heard from out here. They must be celebrating a lot. I breathed deeply and rang the doorbell, hoping I wasn't bothering their celebration.

YeRin opened the door with an ecstatic face. Her smile grew three times its size when she saw me.

"It's EhLim!"

I heard a bunch of yelling and 'yays' and I walked into the apartment. YeRin's parents were sitting at the couch, cozily talking to each other. TaeHyun and SeungHyun were sitting at the counter drinking...beer?!

I quickly walked over. "What are you doing?!" I shook my head at SeungHyun's slumped figure.

"Celebrating!" He slurred.

"Give me the bottle, you've had enough," I ordered.

"No...I want more! MORE!" SeungHyun waved his bottle around, insisting he got more beer.

"Leave the kid alone. He needs to build on his tolerance level," TaeHyun said. I could see six bottles lined up next to him. Six bottles and he was still sober.

"He's not like you! Every time he drinks, he ends up with a huge headache for two whole days. After that, he gets a dizzy spell the next day. Then he'll be on his feet again," I explained.

I couldn't believe YeRin's parents let them drink. SeungHyun got up and walked towards the bedrooms, swaying back and forth. I followed him with my hands ready to snatch the bottle from him.

"Give me the bottle," I persuaded.

"No...."

I watched him walk in circles. When the bottle passed right in front of me I snatched it. After I snatched it, SeungHyun went flying into the bathroom, not forgetting to slam the door on the way in.

I stood outside cringing at his vomiting. With curiosity, I looked around for YeRin. She was sitting at the counter happily chatting with TaeHyun. YeRin's parents were still talking. Boy, what a family this is. -__________________-

"SeungHyun?" I asked.

I heard the toilet flush and water running. Cautiously, I opened the door and watched SeungHyun wash his face. I helped him to the guest bedroom where we sat next to each other in the dark.

"Fcuk...." SeungHyun cussed. He held his head so, as I guessed, he could stop the pain.

"Do you want some Advil?"

"No, it never works. Might as well let the effects come into play." He sighed.

"Why were you drinking? I thought I told you not to drink anymore," I scolded.

"I only want one or two." He lay back onto the bed.

"But you ended up having ten how?"

"TaeHyun wanted to race."

"And you won?"

"Yep."

I shook my head. "It's not worth it."

Silence. I closed my eyes and listened to the sounds. I was so tired. My body ached from moving around so much without a good rest.

"EhLim?"

"Yea?"

"Could you stop it?"

"....stop it?"

He sat up and made me stare straight into his eyes.

"Stop the pain."

It was evident he was hurting. All I had to do was look at his pure, ice blue eyes. I looked away.

"Don't do this," I whispered.

He hugged me and took my right hand. He pressed the back of my hand against his chest where I felt his heart's rapid beating.

"EhLim, I'm letting you go," he whispered shakily. "But remember how fast my heart beats. How it beats just for you."

I closed my eyes and pulled my hand away from him. Then I hugged him back.

"I think this was why I fell for you," I whispered.

Before leaving, I left a small kiss on his cheek. Inhaling a large amount of air, I stopped in front of the door. I was finally letting go.

"EhLim, you going somewhere?" YeRin asked.

I turned around, "Yea, I have to get home before seven. EunSung Oppa's expecting me."

"Alright, see you soon!" She quickly hugged me before shoving me out the door.

I smiled. YeRin and her strange caring ways.

THANKS T0:

LEE;SAA

sallyleex3

jisoox012

Jauyeesum

.:daRkwinGs:.

XOx_bOnBoN_xOX

smileyface(:

faded_x_memories

blue_echo80

_awesome! (welcome! haha glad you stayed up with all the chapters! :D)

piercingxlies

angelSLACKER (welcome! wow, you guys are great. I'm glad you all read so much <3)

vonn~

cHoCoLo

babyxdestiny

AmyCx33 (welcome! i know....you all must be sad >O<)

im Lazi XP

Dongseng Anna (bebeETOILE // LMAO, school's so gay! it's getting me all tied up and shiz. I can't do anything anymore! T0T)

lilmizserena367

Chi Alyssa (iadoreyooh // LMAO, Chi, you're so crazy <3 but chyeaaa, it's been a while =\ I know you hate sad endings, but you can't just assume I'm going to kill her...right?! :D LOL. Eh, you'll love me for Mesmerizing Eyes and all the other fics that might come out... ;))

DefinePerfection

nooxree

amiomie

yuui

icyy (welcome back! hehe, he is.)

hehe^_^ ( welcomeeee! :) keke. Yeaa, I was hoping he would sound like that ;].)

ahh, thank you guys :] I'm glad you all are...hrm...having the reaction I was looking for? LOL. Not really, but eh, it's expected. But chyea, life isn't always happy. Especially love. Love and pain come hand in hand. It's just life xP

thank you all for supporting this fanfic. It's really important to me and well, encourages me to write more. I'll be hoping to see your readers in my other fanfics :)

but of course, KEEP READING! haha <3

-Jenny

Guest iadoreyooh

ehyeyhe

EDT

pwned (: this spot is so mine! okay yeah i'm back to edit. aw is she gonna forget about taemin's little note? i don't get it, em. it's probably something that doesn't really impact their relationship, huh? something i'm just stressing about over nothing! haha i will slay you lah! -.-;; but i know you dongsaeng! you're going to kill her! just like you killed miwa! T_T gah. you suck.

haha. i wanna know what they were talking aobut. and who taemin was talking to. but it couldn't have been taehyun this time bc taehyun was at the family dinner or whatever the heck it was. aww seunghyun!! <3333 gah. it hink he's my favorite character in this, em. ahahha. i don't care. screw taemin! he has too many damn secrets -.-;;

you know what dongsaeng? i was looking at the moon the other day coming home and it reminded me so much of the moon on the poster of your fic. and then i just had this sudden urge to...

write :o :x

Guest faded_x_memories

awww its soo sweet. im going to cry in happiness and pain. >__< dont look at me, im very ugly when i cry to hard. haha. post soon

Guest piercingxlies

ahh what is that big secret that taemin has!! hahaha i have to wait

i feel bad for seunghyun. damnnn so nice going to the lake at midnight

Guest AzN_cHiC89

that's good the seunghyun is finally letting her go!

but i feel so sad for him and for her as well!

I wonder what Taemin is going to do at the Lake!

Haha gosh I didn't think you'd notice I was gone. I just went... silent for a while ... hehe

Awww Seunghyun is letting her go. That's really sad but also good.

You better not kill off EhLim GRRR :angry: hehe

I wonder what's gonna happen at midnight. Hmmm...

Thanks for posting. I'm Jessica =)

---icyy

Guest Childlike Faith

More secrets. And off to the lake to meet TaeMin. <3 Yay.

Gosh, he's finally letting go. >_> Hehe, no sympathy. She's Taemin's.

Thank you for the post. : )

Archived