Moonlight Walk

jenny

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yukitenshi

aww..>< i can't download the chapters...; ; it says my securitysettings do not allow this file to be downloaded..>_> thanks for posting anyways..^^

woot woot!! **snaps for jenny for saving her chapters**

[hope you dont mind me using your name....cause its kinda your username so....o_o....yea :) ]

thanks for reposting everything!!!

cant wait till you post

so much drama is unraveling!! :]

Moonlight Walk || 56

"EhLim..EhLimmy..helloo?"

I felt a knock on my head and I moaned. I pulled the blanket above my head and tried to continue my sleep.

"EhLimmy!" The voice screamed.

"Okay, okay, I'm up!"

I pulled the covers down and sat up. I was surprised when I found the room completely empty and quiet.

The hardwood floor felt cold beneath my feet. I poked my head into the rooms only to find no one.

"Odd.."

I kept walking around. Feeling bored, I began counting the steps as I looked down at my feet.

"1...2...3...1...2...3.." I counted. "1..2...oww!"

I rubbed my head and looked up. A ladder?! It looked dark up the ladder. TaeMin's place was messy, but I managed to find a flashlight. Turning it on, I held it towards the opening and climbed the steps.

"TaeMin?" My voice echoed.

I kept climbing and stopped at a door. Pushing it up, I climbed through the entrance and let my head peek around. There, I saw TaeMin sitting on the roof, all quiet with a serene look on his face. I quietly climbed onto the roof and crawled towards him. He looked at me and I gave him a small smile.

I watched him look out over the many buildings. The sun was just about to rise as it stretched it's tendrils up into the sky.

"Did she know who you were?" TaeMin suddenly asked.

I kept my lips pressed tight together before answering, "Yes."

He looked down at his feet. "What'd she say?"

"She said she was losing you," I started.

He looked down even further.

"But after you met me, you started to glow and smile more," I finished.

He looked up at me and I felt my heart go out for him.

Not once had I seen him show weakness. Not once. And here we are, sitting on the roof, and he looks at me with those pure eyes that I fell in love with. Pure eyes that were filled with those burning acids.

I reached for him and hugged him. He hugged me back, crying into my neck. His agony and sadness soaked my shirt and skin as he grabbed onto me and held me tightly. It was as though he thought I'd leave him.

I stroked his hair and watched the sun rise. I'd always wanted to watch the sun rise with him, but not like this. Not with all this pain and suffering TaeMin had.

His agonizing sobs broke my barrier and my tears spilled. All his troubles, his worries, were now gone, yet he didn't want it to go away. He wanted to keep it. To keep it from leaving him so soon.

I tried to blink my tears back, but they kept multiplying. One by one, they slipped down my cheeks and dropped onto TaeMin's back. I sniffled and hugged TaeMin tighter. I could hardly breathe from his hard grip, but that mattered little. Everything he felt was being released through the millions of tears he let go.

"Everytime the wind blew, I knew she was there. Her scent flowed along the wind, pushing and pulling for me to follow it. But I never do because I knew that it was her turn to wait for me."

Why do you insist on torturing him? I questioned into the sky.

The amount of sorrow hit me like ice cold crystals. They pierced my skin and woke me up to reality. My whole world revolved around this person I held in my arms. I realized just how much I needed him. How much I loved him.

My heart beat was unusual. I could tell it wanted to give up, yet it struggled to stay alive for me to watch him, just a little longer. But my stomach was a different story. I winced at the pain it was bringing me. I abruptly pulled my stomach back before releasing it again. TaeMin didn't notice because his sobs only continued.

In spite of the pain, I still forced myself to stay strong for TaeMin and for me.

I spoke softly to him, trying to calm him down. His sobbing disappeared and was replaced my bits of remaining tears and his shaky breathing.

I could hear TaeMin saying something but it was muffled by my shirt. He pulled his head back and turned away from me. I could tell he was wiping his tears away, feeling embarrassed.

I hugged him from behind and he froze.

"Don't bottle it up TaeMin ah...just let it out," I whispered.

He turned around and a small smile grew on his lips.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out her ring. Taking his hand, I dropped it onto his palm and closed his fingers around it. He wrapped an arm around my waist and I rested my head against his chest.

"She said she wanted to see you marry," I whispered.

"She always told me that," TaeMin's voice came out in a small, shaky whisper before becoming louder.

"Are you?"

"What?"

"Are you going to fulfill her wish?" I asked.

"Someday."

"Good."

We were silent after that. No words were spoken because none were needed. Our silence told it all. Our wonders, fears, joy. I could hear it through his heart. Faster than slower than faster.

"Why do we have a heart beat?" I asked.

"Because."

"Why?" I wondered.

"Our heart beats for the person we love. It's never actually started beating until you've met that someone."

"Why does yours go so fast and slow at different times?"

"It's because I found someone that took my heart. She took my heart and wrote a melody with it. Every time she's near me, that melody plays itself, twirling around her legs as she walks, keeping her from slipping away from me," he whispered into my ear.

"Who's this person?" I whispered back.

"Take a wild guess."

I smiled and took his hand clasping it with mine. Then, I placed both our hands above my heart and closed my eyes.

Moonlight Walk || 57

"Get down here you love birds!" HanSung yelled from below.

We looked towards the opening and out popped WooMin's head.

"We've got food!" His enthusiasm was unforgettable.

I laughed and pulled TaeMin's hand as I crawled towards the opening.

In a few minutes, we were all sitting on the living room watching TV or just sitting there watching each other. I held onto TaeMin's hand the whole time. I felt like I would slip from reality if I let go. As though he was the one thing that kept me sane.

"Hyung! What are you doing to the eggs?! NOOO!" WooMin screeched as if he were in pain.

"Damn it WooMin, shut the fcuk up! I'm just scrambling them!" HanSung said with annoyance.

"But you killed them! The delicious, tasty, unbro--MM!" Puppy savored the spoonful of scrambled eggs shoved in his mouth.

"There, suck on that." EunByul rolled his eyes.

"EhLimmy!! Come here! Come, comee!" Puppy beckoned.

I lightly shook my head and smiled. Right now, TaeMin needed me more.

Puppy pouted. "TaeMin! You've stolen EhLimmy from me!"

"Not like you had a chance with her anyways." TaeMin grinned.

Puppy stuck his tongue out and turned around, looking for more eggs to stuff in his face.

"Do you cook?" I asked.

He nodded solemnly.

"Cook for me," I smiled.

"You might die of food poisoning," he joked.

"Than you try it first," I joked back.

We both got up and he took out a bag of waffle mix. I watched him cook, propping elbows on the counter with my head resting in my hands. I could see him looking at me every now and then out of the corner of my eye.

I noticed a bag of chocolate chips and grabbed them.

"Add these!"

"Chocolate chips?"

I nodded joyfully.

"You're trying to get WooMin hyped aren't you?"

"Chocolate Chips??" Puppy interrupted. "Those are mine!"

He grabbed them from my hands and dug right into the bag. With the amount he eats everyday; I'm amazed he isn't fat.

"Give me some!" I yelled. Reaching into the bag, I pulled a handful of chocolate chips out and threw them into the batch. "Mix, mix!"

TaeMin raised an eyebrow at me but I only ignored it.

"I'm hungry," Puppy whined.

"Stop complaining. We're almost done!"

"Ok."

"Are you done yet?"

"No, just hold on."

"Are you done yet?"

"No, almost!"

"Are you done YET?!"

"ALMOST!"

"Are you--"

"NO!" Everyone yelled in unison.

Puppy pouted and dragged his feet to the living room where he sadly sank into a couch. I wanted to laugh at his sad behavior.

"I'm hungry."

"SHUT UP!" HanSung roared.

Puppy glared and angrily crossed his arms mumbling some inaudible things.

I watched TaeMin slow his stirring. He looked tired, with small bags under his eyes. I put my right arm on his stirring hand and helped him move the pace along. With my other hand, I stroked his back, trying to keep him awake.

"TaeMin, you should get some rest," I suggested.

"No, I'm fine." He cleared his throat and opened his eyes wide.

"You need to take a nap right now!" I ordered.

TaeMin pouted then a mysterious sparkle glittered in his eyes. "Only if you come with me."

I shook my head grinning. "Nope! I have to help cook."

He pout became larger. I ignored it and continued stirring when I felt his hand pull my arm. I almost dropped the bowl of batter when HanSung caught it. He smiled and waved to me while I glared at him. He was supposed to help me! Not support TaeMin. These guys.

"TaeMin ah.." I started.

"Nope, I'm not hearing it."

I sighed as he pulled me into the familiar room. He sat down, with his hold still on my two hands, and looked up at me expectantly. I only stared back at him with stupidity.

He rolled his eyes and pulled me to sit down. I sat down and looked at him still pretending to play stupid.

"EhLim ah...don't be stupid," he growled.

"You should just go to sleep yourself. I don't need as much rest."

TaeMin mumbled something and I leaned in.

"What?"

He mumbled it again but I still didn't hear it.

"Speak up...I can't hear you."

"Just stay with me," he said.

I nodded without hesitating and we both climbed under the covers facing each other.

I stared into his emotion filled eyes as his eye lids slowly dropped closing the doors to his soul.

"Promise me something," he started.

"Anything."

"Promise me you'll never leave me," he finished.

I felt fresh tears ready to spring from my eyes.

"Promise me?" He opened his eyes and stared into my wet ones. "EhLim what's wrong?" He reached up and wiped my tears away.

"Nothing, I think I accidentally poked my eyes when I was getting my hair out of the way," I lied.

He looked doubtful but ignored my excuse.

"Promise?"

"Promise," I finally said.

He closed his eyes and went to sleep with a small smile on his face. I watched him sleep for a few minute before getting up. Leaving a light kiss on his cheek, I gently closed the door and went to the kitchen.

THANKs T0:

Ching xD

minbongie2004

laziie

CHOON

babyxdestiny

icyy

DefinePerfection

swtmaggie92

XOx_bOnBoN_xOX

blue_echo80

Anna (bebeETIOLE // haha, I've miss you :])

amaxing_grace

c i n d y

theEMPRESS

Jauyeesum

reminiscent

Chi Alyssa (iadoreyooh // gahh, it took sort of forever to load those doc.s lol. It's a good thing I have all this save =_= if not, I'd be screwed lol.)

sweet_lil_strawberry

duckii

x katherine ly

cHoCoLo

vonn~

lidool hero

yukitenshi

nooxree

im Lazi XP

bekhi

jTtD

haha, alright, here's the chapter. I know it's a bit late that I posted this chapter, but I've beeen soo busy with school. I should be doing a project right now, actually THREE that are due tomorrow, but my procrastination is so bad =_=

anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this. Even though I lost my 69 some paged topic for this, we'll just start off new :]

-Jenny

Guest iadoreyooh

oh!

EDIT

ahaha that was so dumb i mean i read the chapter then felt lazy to reply so i was just sitting there staring at the screen where i could have been first -.-;; wow. gay. :P anywayyyss yeah. so i guess she's just going to be with taemin. maybe i should just give up my hopes about ehlim & seunghyun getting back together T_T but hey! she left him! she promised him she wouldn't leave! ahah actually i know he didn't mean it like that but still -.-;; well i guess it would be pretty boring just sitting there and watching him sleep for hours but hey, free staring rights?

gah. :D sorry my replies suck more and more. dongsaeennngg i never see you on aim anymore! :o do you have um... myspace or anything? i know you have xanga (: i shall be back later tonight to check for your post ^^

Guest music &jys

aww;; yu will surely qet your 69 paqe baq!

yeah. they are madd CUTE

^sniff sniff^

puppy is madd hilarious.

i <3 the part when everyone YELLED at him

typical ME behaviours!

Archived