Moonlight Walk

jenny

A love that shines through all odds <3okay, haha since soompi has started all fresh and new, I'm going to have to upload the chapters that I DID post up on soompi before and start off from there :] *hopefully I'll see some old&new faces.

Yes, I got a name change image mzz.jennerx to DELiCATE* to JENNY*. Just a change. I'll probably never change again, so yep, you all can recognize me by this name from now on.

*this fanfiction is dedicated to Alyssa Unnie (iadoreyooh). It was originally posted up on her birthday, so that was the reason for such a special dedication :] I love you chi <3

________________________________edit

"after i read your story, moonlight walk, it really helped me...i don't know why but your story really got me thinking about how just b/c i don't have someone right now that doesn't mean i never will. and your story also helped me by just reading about the love between the siblings.. it kind of made me jealous too...parents just yell at me...fights w/ friends...and now adays i started staring at the moon!! " -~shortyfrutie77~

This is just snippets of some PMs I got from her =) I'm of course not going to put everything because the rest is private between me and her. And also, I know for a fact a lot of you all feel the same way, and I do too, because so many of these things happen to me a lot of the time. So if you're looking for a reason why to read this story, maybe you see it right there, maybe not. I just thought it was such an honor to have written something that made someone feel this way. It only encourages me & shows that writing isn't about popularity, but making a difference<3

Thanks Tuti for letting me know your thoughts. And I encourage everyone to help truly vent out to someone as well as listen to someone else vent their feelings. In the end, we do make a difference. =)

MOONLiGHT WALK
Written by: Jenny
Genre: Romance & Drama
Rated: PG-13

STARTED: APRIL 28, 2005
ENDED: APRIL 29, 2006

credits to e e y o r e!

_________________________________________________________________X

CHAPTERS LiST

{ Document Form }
{ Moonlight Walk }

EPILOGUES finished April 29

X_________________________________________________________________

WEBSiTE

CLiCKKK ME

trailer credits to Pachia

_________________________________________________________________X

-Jenny

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THANKS! i was gonna read it today because i was sooo busy yesterday with school. which sucks big time. *thumbsup* but came back and soompi's well down and all. but its all good. because gosh. i been wanting to change my screenname so bad! but yeah. mine used to be imPERFECT3D__Xx. just in case got you confused. but anyways...i'm gonna read those new chapters now. :P

-----

EDIT

alright. i finished the chapters i needed to. but gosh. i feel so bad for taemin. his mom died and he didn't even get to say goodbye. but at least ehlim got to met her. but anyways...post the rest when you can.

Guest blue_echo80

hi there!! nope i didnt change my user name as well as my avatar!!! hehehe!! i just love my avatar!!! i'm thankful that you've reposted this fic!!!

Guest c i n d y

Yess. At least one fic on my list is reposted :) Thankss<3

I have a lot of catching up to do <_<; I haven't read this in awhile. Lol. BTW, I was formally known as hushedup* :P

Guest reminiscent

thanks for re-posting this! i was a silent reader and was going to say something today but soompi was down.

oh yea..did i mention, i love your fic<3

Guest iadoreyooh

hey hun

EDIT

goodness quick edit pwns like whoa (: haha. heyyy dongsaeng. ahah i accidentily typed dongbang! T_T anyways i don't really have anything to say but <333 i wanted to post on your first page so just DEAL. haha. wow my username's all gay now bc i can't change the stupid display name -.-;; but you know who this is right? i <33 you too em! hurry quick and finish posting all your chapters that you've already written so far so we oldies can read more (:

EDIT AGAIN

oh just kidding. my dongsaeng is x30984109348109348 steps ahead of me <3 haha. nice doc form! :D gahhh i lava youuu em (:

Archived