[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

Guest danick

danick....you bring up a really good point about the other person making them "feel alive"....even one of the theme songs on the OST has the lyrics "you make me feel alive"....I think that has a big part to do with loving another person they make you feel like new life has been placed in you, you feel things you didn't feel before, you feel them more intensely, and it is like you have been given a new life with that person by your side.

I am liking that song now. It keeps on playing on mind the moment I woke up today. People who are in love really do silly things together. Nothing beats the "first' few dates with somebody you love.

Just my opinion......If they wanna make Hwal fall for Haru, then they should find sumone who looks like a mature 18 yr old to play the part......The Haru we have is too girlish looking for a matured adult like Hwal to fall in love with.....too unrealistic *_*

I think that it was intentional that the PD got her for the role with that kind of look since it won't have the same effect if they got someone more mature as Haru. This is the reason why everyone's arguing about it. Someone older falling for someone so young. For me, this is not unrealistic although I do respect your opinion, I feel that people sometimes falls in love with those they do not have in common with. She makes him feel alive.

Looking forward to the remaining episodes....Is Haru going away to Canada:( I wonder...

I am also wondering how they are going to pull that Canada thing. Two more episodes to go! Is she going away, that would probably more logical given their situation.

cute girl, thanks a lot for the links.

Ah~ I love this episode. :wub: There is no preview for next episode? :tears:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6379/yellowpolom.jpg

I love that Su In now is smiling and not looked so sad. Hyun Tae's smile is so infectious. He just have this positive outlook in life. They are so cute together. Hyun Tae's perseverance was worth it.

Loved today's episode, man last episodes next week. I'm going to be bummed, I'll probably stop watching dramas for a while and pick it up again later, need to get a life haha

Yeah, I kinda relate to that. Need to have a life. This addiction is really consuming me!

Hehehe.. Danick, thanks to cute girl ; I've caught up :P It's indeed a good and happy episode. Hyuntae and Suin behaving like teenagers; Hwal behaving like one too :P Hyuntae gave Suin Stephenie Meyer's "New Moon" to read ... Should have started with the 1st book, Twilight B) ps. Notice how Suin keeps her handphone by her side; and also how Hyuntae "treasures" his handphone. (Can't blame me for thinking that this episode is sponsored by the phone company :lol: )

The mobilephone forever on her and his side is just too hilarious but when you are waiting for a text or a call hahahaha...you gotta have it at your side 24/7. It is a sure sign that people are so in love. Too much screen time on the phones...yeah can't blame you! :P

btw, start reading Twilight...read all of them, great :blush:

Thanks cutegirl and ay_link for the links.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hwal's arms are soooooooo long. I've always noticed something was off about his gait, and I realized it was his long arms! Kinda funny, really.

Man. 2 more episodes? It's time for GUESS THE ENDING!! HAHA

Obviously, Sanghee and Jo-gun will end up together. It's really cute how Sanghee started to get jealous when Jo-gun's first love popped up. Whether or not they'll get married by the time the drama ends, I can't really tell, but they'll end up together and probably would get married in the future of the drama's reality.

Hyuntae and Suin? Well, I hope Suin learned her lesson and will be more loyal to her new lover. Hyuntae will always be loyal, as he has been for the past 14 episodes. I'm just sad we only had a few episodes to see their love develop. I'm glad Hyuntae is smiling now, because honestly, when he's depressed, his face looks really frustrating. This is really ironic because when he smiles, it's really cute and brightens up the screen!

Hwal and Haru? Well, this is probably the biggest mystery... I have a couple of theories:

1. Haru goes to Canada, gets a reality check, comes back and ends up with Poong-ho who follows her to Canada.

2. Haru goes to Canada, Hwal realizes he can't live without her, ends up following her and the ending is left for us to decide

3. Haru goes to Canada. 5 years later, she comes back looking all mature with a shorter hairstyle and a better style. She is still or even more in love with Hwal and they end up together OR the ending is left for us to decide as they continue how they lived before, not necessarily together, but together in heart.

4. Haru decides not to go to Canada OR Hwal holds her back --> the ending is left for us to decide or they end up together

It has to be one of those, right?

Well, if it were up to me, I think two would be the sweetest.... but not likely as "bond factory" (which sounds so wrong to me LOL) is located in Korea (unless they were all to move to Canada). And he's financially supporting her so he needs the dough and it'll only come from his work AKA bond factory.

So, if he had to be in Korea, it leaves 1, 3, and 4. I feel like although Poong-ho was a totally great sport, the drama is too focused on Hwal and Haru to let Haru end up with Poong-ho. (poor him). That leaves 3 and 4.

Haru's dream was the drama's main focus and Hwal's desire, also. She must go to Canada... That leaves 3. I don't know the PD or the writer's style (as I have not watched Coffee Prince), but the style we've seen so far, I don't think they'd do anything obvious and if Hwal and Haru married, it would be quite a scene to see... I think they would avoid that and leave it for us to decide.

WOW. I hope I didn't ruin it for anyone. I'd be content with my theory...

Guest nitimoni

my little contribution to this thread since you guys has shared so much

rainu.gif

+WS+

that was a lovely gif you shared White Star

i loved how hyun tae said "annyeong" to soo in's milk and yogurt bottles :)

does anyone know where i can download the soundtrack of this drama...i love the song "alive" and the other one "the moonlight has shone"(not very sure about the name of the song!)

only 2 more episodes to go?!

love reading all the posts...

i hope it's a happy ending for haru and hwal:)

JUJUbar....i like your theory no.2...

danick....the song "alive" has been playing in my head too....for the last couple of days!

looking forward to next week's episodes...

Guest jinnn

Nothing beats the "first' few dates with somebody you love.

:lol::lol: Yes, guru ;) The trick is to keep the sparks alive after marriage. Even then, reminiscing about the first few dates are always sweet and will inevitably bring a silly smile to one's face :P

{Re:- Twilight ==> have read the 1st book *THUMBS UP* B) }

Hi White star,

That's a neat gif of the Hwal/Haru pair. :) How about giving us a "bonus" gif of the HT/SI couple? ;)

Hyuntae and Suin? Well, I hope Suin learned her lesson and will be more loyal to her new lover. Hyuntae will always be loyal, as he has been for the past 14 episodes. I'm just sad we only had a few episodes to see their love develop. I'm glad Hyuntae is smiling now, because honestly, when he's depressed, his face looks really frustrating. This is really ironic because when he smiles, it's really cute and brightens up the screen!

Thats' my only peeve with this drama=> toooo few episodes for now; so they better make up for lost time quickly :lol: . With the love that Hyuntae will shower on SI ; there's no way she gonna make the same mistake. She seems so in love with him now :P

Not sure about you gals; but I think the house is getting to a bit crowded (since SH has moved in) and I feel that it's time again for Hyuntae to sleep under the stars at SI's house. Hope that it rains and SI has to let him into her home. ;):P

JUJU bar,

Thanks for coming up with the various plausible endings :)

I'll go with theory 3 (with the time leap)

Guest Bamidele

Jujubar I think it will be #3....I think this drama needs a time jump for it to make sense for Haru and Hwal to end up together. Time is needed to show whether this is just a crush or the kind of love that has a happy ending.

Guest sakura_dubai

it looks fuuuny.. but the rating is kinda low.. what happened??

i will watch it and see if it's good or not :)

is it till on going???

I would love for Poong-ho and Haru to be together in the end. I think the Poong-ho character is so cute and he and Haru

look so right together. Besides being of the same age group they have similar interests and goals which make them a realistic couple. Hwal and Haru getting together would be okay with me but it seems unrealistic. But this is K-drama

so we have to wait and see who winds up with who.

Guest budibudi

i think the poongho ending up with haru is still a possibility seeing as he's following her to canada, maybe they'll chalk hwal up as haru's unforgettable first love, and that's it in episode 14, they dropped a lot of that first love hints, i don't know what to make of it! . but i hope not, cus the #3 possibility sounds really good to me! i really want hwal and haru to have their own happy ending. but why do i have this sinking feeling that it's going to be open ended.... so sad...

i really liked episode 14, it's bittersweet cus we find out that Hwal really doesn't want to send haru away, but he has to for the both of them =(

Guest asadal

HARU PLEASE DONT GO TO CANADA!!!! *weeps*

Although this could be a good thing…

Haru’s plane arrives at Inchon Intl. airport

She struts her hot sexy woman self to the terminal where Hwal is waiting.

They lock eyes. Haru quietly lets out “oppa.” She then runs into Hwal’s arms. They embrace, Haru’s head on his bosom.

*cuts to next scene*

She then looks up, gazing intensely at Hwal.

They then proceed to make out. All that sexual tension built up over three years released into one huge make out session in the airport.

*ending credits roll*

Haru asks, “You’ve waited for me all these years oppa? Teehee~ keke.”

*ending credits roll*

Ahaha my ending is pretty generic and sucky.

Guest Bamidele

^^^^ umm...I just visualized that scenario and that would totally sizzle:). The way Haru says Oppa would make any guy swoon I think.

Guest lucky_moon

I think Haru will not end up with PH , but he will be with her when she'll go to Canada & support her as usual, For Hwal-SI relation, obviously it will end & Hwal will remain alone, the writer will give us an open ending, Haru achieving her dreams & Hwal succeeding with the bond factory, giving us to imagine the ending & the possibility for Hwal-Haru to end together, while SI will continue being a friend with HT till she's able to forget Hwal ..

I'm hopping for a better ending since I'm Haru-PH shipper :) but I think it'll be an open ending..

Guest budibudi

They then proceed to make out. All that sexual tension built up over three years released into one huge make out session in the airport.

*ending credits roll*

bahahaha, Asadal why did you cross that out? you forgot the, they went home, consummated their love, got married, and had plenty of babies!

Guest nysophia_x_ii

i think the poongho ending up with haru is still a possibility seeing as he's following her to canada, maybe they'll chalk hwal up as haru's unforgettable first love, and that's it in episode 14, they dropped a lot of that first love hints, i don't know what to make of it! . but i hope not, cus the #3 possibility sounds really good to me! i really want hwal and haru to have their own happy ending. but why do i have this sinking feeling that it's going to be open ended.... so sad...

i really liked episode 14, it's bittersweet cus we find out that Hwal really doesn't want to send haru away, but he has to for the both of them =(

honestly, i really hope that poongho ends up with haru, because they match each other so well. i love hwal, but i think that he doesn't understand haru as well as poongho does (please don't kill me for saying this). when hwal uses his words to hurt haru, poongho is always there to take care of the damage. and i can see that haru's not pushing poongho away anymore and she's starting to really enjoy his company. :.crosses fingers.: i hope they end up together!

Guest Piouh

Hoho my first time to post in this forum.

Thanks for the subs didn't expect to be that fast, what a good surprise !

I just watched the episode 11, can't watch the others without subs but at the same time can't stop to spoil reading this thread. I'm really anticipating the end, and I think it will be an open end regarding Haru and Hwal( don't know why but i'm thinking it goes the same way as soulmate end, just an impression.) As it was said, Haru goes to Canada, then maybe we see a scene years later hwal receiving a letter or whatever saying Haru is coming back and we see the reaction of Hwal... then we just can imagine.

I really love the Hwal-Haru thing no... the drama. It really changes, all the characters are important maybe they could be deepen, it's not just a story with the poor bright girl and the rich handsome cold guy with the others character just there to make the relationship move forward. The relationship between Hwal and Haru is really ambiguous, love it, never mind they were once siblings and the age gap.

And Lee Jung Jae is just perfect, I really like its acting, before this drama I just saw him in 1724 hero where he wasn't so astonishing but now I really want to see him more, it's the same for Min Hyo Rin, didn't know her before and it's a good suprise.

I will end it here I just love all the cast ( even if Lee Ha Na and Yoon Kye Sang could have act a bit better at some moment)

However it would have been great to add more skating scene, i'm not a fan but come on it's what brought Haru in Seoul. At first I thought it was a drama on skateboard ^^' (yeah I'm french and we use skate for skateboard so I didn't tkink much over it and just saw the image with haru skating, i'm a bit stupid sometimes) :lol:

Don't want it to end so soon, hope there will be a new drama as good as it coming.

PS : please don't mind my poor english.

Archived