[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

shirley

Yay, thanks for the downloads links plus youtube link!

I totally love LHN in this and I'm curious about the relationship between her and LJJ. KimHee looks totally adorable with LSK in the preview too :D

MWshin

According to dramabean's article, its going to be both Episodes 1&2 on the 11th. I can't wait!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ripgal

Just checked out the preview... and it does have the Coffee Prince feel to it. The songs were particularly impressive for a starter...^^

Okay, I love Lee Jung Jae. And from the preview, it seems as if he and Lee Ha Na's character still have some feelings for each other? Whilst I kinda liked their connection, I also really adored Yoon Kye Sang and her interactions. I don't want him to end up alone.. Am I weird for liking both LJJ/LHN and YKS/LHN at the same time? Arhhh.. the drama hasn't started and already I'm having difficulty taking sides...:crazy:

Can't wait! :w00t:

Guest MWshin

wow...mountains of piccies...I bet I should hold on finding out some more...hehe.. :sweatingbullets:

pp09060200084.th.jpg triplephoto090602131356.th.jpg image2290194.th.jpg image2382854.th.jpg

image5263024.th.jpg image7074572.th.jpg image7470571.th.jpg image8004723.th.jpg

image8306583.th.jpg image8579665.th.jpg image9611128.th.jpg

kye9.th.jpg kye24.th.jpg kye25.th.jpg

0013cgg.th.jpg 0014oir.th.jpg 0019916.th.jpg

11danjisoo.th.jpg 13danjisoo.th.jpg 1243956851img0524.th.jpg nft83.th.jpg

triplephoto090602171708.th.jpg triplephoto090602171708.th.jpg

sv500006.jpg sv500038.jpg

sv500043.jpg sv500045.jpg sv500056.jpg

cr: 와우 @ dcKS

Guest sayroo

Aah~ Ad agency? Sounds unique yet, interesting. o_O

Would watch this because of Lee Ha Na and Yoon Kye Sang. Favorites!

Judging from the teaser, Lee Ha Na with Yoon Kye Sang, right? I hope so..

Aah! Also, what's up with Lee Jung Jae? He looks like an old person because of his wig. (!)

LOL! Don't hate me with the wig thingy. :lol:

Guest MWshin

elaiine : Finally, it confirms on 11th.

I've amended the airing time at 1st post. Thanks for your updated info.^^

ripgal : So am I. I can't bear seeing him to end up alone.... Oh~ No~ :tears:

My Korean friend told me Director Lee is very good talented, especially she knows what her lady-viewers would like to see on her drama..hehe..I assume she knows what I would like to see. Hmm...or should I notify her by email? Just kidding! :P

sayroo : Wig! :lol: You are so funny

From teaser, Lee Ha Na should be with Yoon Kye Sang but it looks like Lee Ha Na's character had seen with Lee Jung Jae. :huh:

---------------------------------------------

I found out a "Press Conference' vod on youku.com. (Please click on the picture to view the vod.)

69065988.jpg

Thanks to creamwei@yoonfans for uploading

Guest o-cha

shirley : Thanks for the links!! I just watched the 6 min preview...gosssh can't wait for june 11.

MWshin : mountains of pics = great! hehehhe.. gosh Kye Sang soo cute in the preview. A shade of his character in Who Are you (when he's possessed) somewhat...love it.

ripgal : yaaay..you're posting here now....yeah I can hardly wait to see the whole LJJ/LHN and YKS/LHN triangle romance.

June 11 please come quickly..lol

Guest sayroo

sayroo : Wig! :lol: You are so funny

From teaser, Lee Ha Na should be with Yoon Kye Sang but it looks like Lee Ha Na's character had seen with Lee Jung Jae. :huh:

Had to cut your post..

Aah~ Yes yes.. had to call it wig because it looks ridiculous.

I was surprised when I saw a previous pic of him and this recent one.

It's like 10 years after? Lee Jung-Jae at his 50's?

I'm sorry if I went too far with that insult, LJJ fans.

Aah, really? It's fine to have a triangle. That's normal.

I'm in a relief that it's not Lee Jung Jae and Min Hyo Rin. whew~

sayroo

Sorry to burst your bubble but there will be a triangle between LJJ, MHY and LHN I think?

Shin-hwal’s skater stepsister Haru (Min Hyo-rin) starts to like him

Sooooo, yeah :/

Edit:

I read through that again and it wont just be a triangle, its just too complicated to even give a name for it -_-

MHY and KH both falls in love with LJJ, but he has a past with LHN who has an interest in YKS. Like whoa.

Guest ripgal

Had to cut your post..

Aah~ Yes yes.. had to call it wig because it looks ridiculous.

I was surprised when I saw a previous pic of him and this recent one.

It's like 10 years after? Lee Jung-Jae at his 50's?

I'm sorry if I went too far with that insult, LJJ fans.

Aah, really? It's fine to have a triangle. That's normal.

I'm in a relief that it's not Lee Jung Jae and Min Hyo Rin. whew~

Lee Jung Jae in his 50s? You joking? *hate mail already on the way* :lol:

Don't think the hairstyle's that bad, but definitely not very pleasant to the eye... I still love him tho :wub:

Guest o-cha

thanks for posting the pics yeohweping. Those are some really cute pics of Lee Seon Gyun and Kim Hee.

I actually like that hairstyle of LJJ, although it seems a bit like a "slow guy/nerd guy" style but it makes him cute in a way. Hahaha...

And i'll anticipate the love hexagon...

LSG-KH-MHR-LJJ-LHN-YKS

I bet LJJ still have feelings for LHN at first...

but MHR and LJJ are step siblings right? It will be incest if they get together/like each other...

---Caroline

Guest MWshin

Thanks for nice pics. Kim Hee is sooooooo tall. I'm a bit envious~ :P

Youtube link for Triple Press Conference News. I saw there's Japanese subbed. Does it mean this drama will broadcast in Korea and Japan simultaneously?!?

Please click >>> Mnet Wide News_Triple Press Conference

mnetwidenews.jpg

cr: onozonozo@youtube

Guest sayroo

*received ripgal's hate mail* Harsh! It was full of Death threats! :lol:

haha! Maybe because it's kinda thin not like before where it was kinda bushy.

elaiine,

Aah~ Really? Ooh~

Can't imagine. Lee Jung Jae looks like a father when beside Min Hyo Rin!

haha! Min Hyo Rin has a young look. Maybe someone who is better should be for Lee Jung Jae? (except Lee Ha Na!) :lol:

I actually like that hairstyle of LJJ, although it seems a bit like a "slow guy/nerd guy" style but it makes him cute in a way. Hahaha...

i think he look pretty okay in that hairstyle ..something like what i used to see him in .long long time ago LOL..

anyway .here is another clip of the press conference ..the 46min upload keep breaking off..the news version is a compressed one ..you dun need to see how those pictures on the news come about .with every single actor/actress taking their pose infront of the media ^*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B13YgRyyUg

Guest MWshin

wowowowo....thanks shirley.

To complete the first page, your links help me out pretty much. :wub:

I guess Lee Ha Na is kinda funny, isn't it? I saw Kye Sang and Jung Jae were laughing when she gave an interview. :sweatingbullets: Sorry it's just my guess as I don't understand what she said at all.

I want to know what are they saying in the interview and the conference. It seems fun, especially when they laugh when LHN is talking.

Does anyone care to translate what LHN is talking about that makes them laugh?

@MWshin: The link for the long preview is the same as the short preview in the first page.

Hope you can edit it =p Thanks~

---Caroline

Guest yeohweping

http://www.mbc24tv.com/?document_srl=6874

<Triple>'s refined couple, Lee Seon-gyun & Kim Hui

<Triple>'s unstoppable and refined couple, Lee Seon-gyun & Kim Hui

On set for MBC's newest Wed-Thurs miniseries <Triple> (script by Lee Jeong-ah & Oh Su-jin, directed by Lee Yun-jeong), the Lee Seon-gyun/Kim Hui couple garners a lot of attention. Kim Hui takes on the role of the tomboy Kang Sang-hee, and she looks like she stepped off the pages of a comic book with her tall height and her long curly hair. Both she and Lee Seon-gyun with the deep and smooth voice are brimming with mischief and the source of laughter on set.

When asked if his character Jo Hae-yun's personality sometimes feels a little stuffy, Lee Seon-gyun said no.

"Hae-yun isn't a stuffy person. He's actually a little quick-tempered and quite manly. It's because Sang-hee is so unreserved that he comes off as stuffy in comparison. Hae-yun's completely different from the other gentle characters I've done in the past. We actually have similar personalities. He's an outgoing person who is decisive and acts before he thinks. Hae-yun is not a passive character. He's an independent and frank person. So I feel comfortable portraying him."

We asked him about his refined sense of style in the drama.

"A lot of what I wear is my own clothes. Since people in advertising are highly sensuous and dress well, I'm glad I can just wear the clothes I have."

When asked about his fellow actors, he said,

"I get along well with Lee Jeong-jae and Yun Gye-sang, and we're becoming closer. Kim Hui is still just a rookie but she acts really well. And she has an outgoing personality so I feel comfortable acting opposite her."

Perhaps that is why the laughter never ends on set.

Kim Hui spoke up about her character Sang-hee.

"In some ways we're similar, but sometimes her overt independence and lack of reserve directly contrasts with my own personality and therefore is a little hard to portray naturally. But Sang-hee is a character you just can't hate and she's oblivious to the fact that she's so lovable, so on one hand I can relay her genuineness naturally."

She says on her partner Lee Seong-gyun,

"He treated me well from the start and gave me advice on acting. We do a lot of rehearsals together, so I was able to become friends with him before the rest of the cast, and we get along great."

These two characters have always been co-workers and friends, but will their relationship successfully develop into love?

Archived