[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: MBC AMERICA :: Global News 2009.04.29 08:48:34

<Triple> The only female in the advertising team, Kim Hui!

*First airs: June 10, 2009 (Wed)

<Triple> The only female in the 4-person advertising team - Kim Hui

MBC's newest Wed/Thurs drama <Triple> (scripted by Lee Jeong-ah & Oh Su-jin, directed by Lee Yun-jeong) will first air on June 10 (Wed). It will deal with the lives of a figure skater and people working at an advertising firm.

The only female in the main 4-person advertising team is Kim Hui. She is the lucky gal to be acting alongside top stars Lee Jeong-jae, Lee Seon-gyun and Yun Gye-sang. Kim Hui is a rising CF star and this is her first drama.

Kim Hui will play the charcter Kang Sang-hui, who is an individualistic and bright personality at AE, an advertising firm.

She comments upon the difficulties of her first acting role:

"I was really nervous about acting alongside such big names, but the guys opened up to me first and helped me out. Now I feel comfortable here."

She expresses her gratitude towards the more experienced actors.

When asked about being cast for the drama, she replies:

"I was a fan of director Lee Yun-jeong since <Tae-reung National Village>, and when I heard I would be working with her, I burst into tears."

She confessed that it seemed like a dream to her.

Kim Hui says that thinking of the character Sang-hui puts a smile on her face and gives her an optimistic attitude towards acting, and therefore being on set is fun.

The beautiful and tall Kim Hui kepts spirits up on set with her bright personality and by giving each scene her all. In the drama, her character creates a love story with the character Hae-yun, played by Lee Seon-gyun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MWshin

Source : KNTV

75538615.jpg

Drama " Triple's shooting observation tour" will be held by KNTV(Japansese cable TV).

Application period : May 7th 13:00~May 17th 15:00

Qualification : member of KNTV . (It is OK if people be a member by 15th of May)

Tour date : May 29 ~ May 31, 2009

This tour includes "Mini fan meeting with cast" and " To take a pictures with cast"

Tour Fee : JPY 99000.- :sweatingbullets:

Airline : Asiana or Korean Air ( Gateway : Narita or Kansai airport)

Hotel : Coex Intercontinental

*** KNTV member (applicant) could book this tour for total 4 persons (applicant + 3 non-members).

If we can find one menber, we can ask to apply together.....However, it is only for Japansese people due to package tour out of Japan.

Ad: Ad_Triple's shooting observation tour

triple1.jpg

Special Thanks to :

1. Creamwei @ yoonfans for sharing this news and video clip.^^

2. Jennie @ yoon cafe for English translation and details.

It interests me pretty much, but the tour fee is tooooooo high...phew*

Besides, I'm not Japanese, nor KNTV member. :ph34r:

Guest MWshin

Hi semi-fly, I also hope plenty of behind-the-scene pictures would be come out over the website sooner or later.

Plus, please click the photo to visit 'Triple' official website:

webpagei.jpg

Does anyone know Korean? I really want to know the synopsis and characteristic of each cast. :sweatingbullets:

scripts.jpg

72534581.jpg

15505648.jpg

ksinpink3.jpg

ksinpink.jpg

ksinpink2.jpg

ksinpink3.jpg

triplephoto090518171717.jpg

cr: imbc.com

thax : creamwei@yoonfans for sharing

Guest yeohweping

http://www.mbc24tv.com/?mid=global&doc...yle=&cpage=

200905150938542_P.JPG

<Coffee Prince> fans are anticipating director Lee Yun-jeong's <Triple>.

Viewers who watched MBC's <Coffee Prince>, crying and laughing along with its characters, are eagerly anticipating director Lee Yun-jeong's next work <Triple>. Amidst all the historical period pieces and slapstick comedy dramas these days, viewers are eager for a romance that will set the heart palpitating.

Three tall and handsome men straight out of one's imagination, Lee Jeong-jae, Lee Seon-gyun and Yun Gye-sang as well as the tall and outgoing Kim Hui star in this drama. Additionally, the feminine Lee Ha-na and the beautiful figure skater Min Hyo-rin add to the great ensemble. Each character is charming and attractive in his/her own right. Together with this cast, Lee Yun-jeong plans to draw out a drama about dreams and hope.

Lee Yun-jeong on set is one who highly respects the opinions of her actors and sets out to create a comfortable acting environment.

Min Hyo-rin, who takes on the role of Ha-na, says of Lee Yun-jeong, "She hates acting that is calculated. For each scene, she doesn't set rules and just lets us freely interpret our emotions." In fact, she allows Min to film without make-up because she likes the fresh-faced look. She even encourages actors to do their hair and make-up naturally on their own. This is because she doesn't want scenes that look contrived and planned, but instead wants acting and situations that could happen naturally.

Kim Hui, who takes on the role of Sang-hui, adds, "She asks me, what would Sang-hui say in this situation? How would she act? And so she gives actors the chance to think for themselves and produce even better acting." Kim says she is enjoying filming very much.

Though director Lee has a small frame, a quiet voice and a sweet smile, the passion that she exudes is leading the staff toward creating a great drama.

Guest o-cha

MWshin : Thanks for always posting updates on Triple...I appreciate it.

AAahhh I love the 30 second teaser trailer. It looks like it's gonna be a great drama. Gosh little do we realize Triple is premiering soon...June 10.

When I have more time (hopefully before this drama premieres :lol:) I'll try to translate the character description...

Guest MWshin

MWshin : Thanks for always posting updates on Triple...I appreciate it.

AAahhh I love the 30 second teaser trailer. It looks like it's gonna be a great drama. Gosh little do we realize Triple is premiering soon...June 10.

When I have more time (hopefully before this drama premieres) I'll try to translate the character description...

Please do not mention it. I'm glad to share the pics and info in here.^^

And...you understand Korean? That's cool if you could post the translation for the character description in here. I'm rather curious, you know.

Still nothing on the actual skating aspect of the story? Isn't the show set to air soon? Are they being excessively tight lipped about series or what?

Maybe there's an answer in offical website but I don't know Korean, sorry. :sweatingbullets:

By the way, I notice the last shot on the Teaser, Does it mean Triple will start to broadcast on 11th of June, not 10th!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing the teaser MWshin, I'm suddenly excited about this again!

So am I. Now I feel excited more and more and sort of starting to downcount...hehe...

++++++++++++++++

Again, please be updated the new pics.^^

3UdQXkPRW89o633785269725588750.jpg

UIY5KYFBcovZ633785265651370000.jpg

2hmfpk0.jpg

2571x6f.jpg

2lxxzkz.jpg

2whp8ox.jpg

2lsbfq0.jpg

Credit to imbc.com

Thanks to creamwei & 20070909 @ yoonfans for sharing

Guest MWshin

Hi ademex01, welcome to 'Triple' thread.

Not to worry, my English is off too. :P

Lee Jung Jae and Min Hyo Rin is supposed to be the main couple, I think.

Anyone here kindly feel free to correct me if my understanding is wrong. :sweatingbullets:

Archived