►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan Interested in… 2NE1’s CL?!

Well… yes but no. He has interest but not the way you’re thinking! In Shinhwa member, Kim Dong Wan’s recent blog entry on Naver, he says that he wants to have a daughter just like CL of 2NE1. He says that it’s unbelievable how she has such perfect genes. Hence why such perfection landed her as 2NE1’s leader. He also says that he thinks CL is a mixture of Minwoo and Boa. I don’t know if that would be such a good mix, but if he’s talking about her being just as talented as the two, I cannot agree more! She can dance, she can rap, she can sing- this is ONLY the beginning of her career, there’s a lot more suprises to come!

source:http://www.allkpop.com

shared by very @ SDK

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so happy people acknowledge our Leadah as a true fashionista~

she has the look and body that can rock any clothes~ =]

soon august is going to end~ and SEPTEMBER HERE WE COME! =D

yes but i don't like how that poll article said she doesn't have beautiful physical appearance but got the style..i think CL is pretty though not the prettiest..

Guest Sonia.Shin

yes but i don't like how that poll article said she doesn't have beautiful physical appearance but got the style..i think CL is pretty though not the prettiest..

yeah... I was rather disappointed with their comment about CL not being pretty. But after thinking... I think they just meant that CL is loved more for who she is and not because of her looks....

But to me and all the people who have a open heart know that our CL is Beautiful no matter what she wears. :)

just posted it... :P thought that CL looked very cute in pink~

Guest cristina0422

YG and his mistery appearances, never gives time for fans to know grrgrrr.  anyway i am sure blackjacks will represent well.  Those dogs are huge, poor Darashi -- as a person who is also horrifically and dethly afraid of all pets but ESPECIALLY any type of dog, no matter how small, I think even the pics nearly made me faint.  I must pray that the dogs don't scare her too much.

Also, thanks for spreading the good news.  Thanks to the efforts of many, the fandom has really become unified in our single goal... support our girls all the way to the TOP!  2NE1 Worldwide Baby!!! 

Less than two weeks blackjacks...time move faster please.

Thanks once again Taz and the effort of the staffs of the 2 forums! I'm loving the new atmosphere in New YGL. That's right! That's how it should be! BlackJacks we will be stronger than ever for our 2NE1.

yeah... I was rather disappointed with their comment about CL not being pretty. But after thinking... I think they just meant that CL is loved more for who she is and not because of her looks....

But to me and all the people who have a open heart know that our CL is Beautiful no matter what she wears. :)

%7Boption%7D%7Boption%7D

just posted it... :P thought that CL looked very cute in pink~

CL is pretty. Maybe not Pretty Pretty but Pretty Charismatic. I think it's the way she carries herself. Who cares of what others think? And who are they to judge a person if she's beautiful or not? Beauty has no standard like what old saying goes "Beauty is in the eye of beholder". And since it's Korea who is talking about this being pretty, I couldn't care less. I like my girls being natural.

Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan Interested in… 2NE1’s CL?!

I think that article was last year's. Right?

But anyway, I can see alot of Love for our girls will be confess once 2NE1 return! Be prepared guys! kekeke. OMO! I can't even keep up with the lists of fanboys. Dara's list was even longer. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Do you think guys the album will be open for Pre-Order days before? Or drop the bomb on 09/09/2010? Guys lets support the girls for buying their album, ok? And as much as possible buy it early or pre-order it. Let's make the girl's comeback HUGE as well in music charts. I'm going to buy my album in YGeShop. Have you guys already registered? You might do it now coz you still have to wait a couple of days for their approval. Let's support their album too in iTunes! Let's bring the girls to the TOP, not only in Korea but Globally!

Note: Album orders in YGeShop has a maximum of 5 items, so you guys you may want to give it as gift for your friends, you may do so. I know they'll like it since 2NE1's music is already recognize globally. Discovery Channel and TIME, baby! And in iTunes there's an option there that you may also send the song as a gift to friends. Let's do it together BlackJacks! Spread the Love!

V Hehehe. Yeah! DVDHeaven sales reflects on Hanteo Chart and YesAsia sales will reflect on Gaon Music Chart. You can buy on any of that online stores. Buy legally guys! Don't illegal download. Support the girl!

But I heard that buying through YesAsia will not make any impact on music chart ranking or the weekly and year-end awards? Weekly shows doesn't count the sales from Gaon Music Chart?

Guest toozdae08

^

I'm getting mines from DVDheaven cause it counts on Hanteo and I've used it before and they're very reliable. I recommend it. I'm also downloading it from both itunes and soribada since I have an account at both places and it will take a while for my cd to get here.

Guest cristina0422

You may support the girls by Trial Listening, Buying and Voting online!

Some Music Awards shows like Music Bank and Inkigayo highly based their ranking on how many "trial listen" on the album because it will help A LOT on Real Time Chart.

Digital

MNet tutorial (open to foreigners)

Bugs

Dosirak

Melon

Monkey3

Naver

Music Cyworld

SBS (open to foreigners)

Arirang (open to foreigners)

Soribada (open to foreigners) tutorial * I might post a tutorial later.

iTunes

ICHART

NOTE: Trial Listen is really important too in music awards show like Music Bank and Inkigayo.

KBS Music Bank - 50% (depends on ranking on Dosirak, Melon, Muz, Bugs + total downloads of ringtone in SKT, KTF)

SBS Inkigayo - 30%

*Be sure to create an account and login first before trial listening in sites like Soribada, MNet and SBS. Listen to the song until it finish to ensure if it's counted and don't just replay it, refresh the page or input the URL again in the address bar. Trial Listen will go to the Digital Source/Sales percentage.

*As far as I know only Soribada is open to foreigners right now. Ah I forgot MNet and SBS. But you can still trial listen to other sites that i've posted. That will still help to real time chart ranking.

*I know this might sound stupid. And I'm not doing this for the sake of the awards, I know the girls can do it but it's the least we can do to support the girls. And ofcourse buy their albums!!!! Don't forget it!

Album

DVDHeaven (Recommended) - reflects on Hanteo Chart

YesAsia - reflects on Gaon Music Chart

Music Plaza

* DVDHeaven is the most recommended site for international blackjacks because it reflects on Hanteo Chart and that chart along with Shinnara Media and Hottracks will help the girls win an award in SBS Inkigayo and KBS Music Bank which is 20% album sales.

Watch MV @ Official Sites

YG Entertainment Official YT Channel

Don't reupload the vids. Let's all watch 2NE1 vids only in their official YT channel. Remember the girls will give us 3 MVs and we want those MVs reach global success and it will paid off our girls effort. It's not easy to make an MV, what more 3 MVs?!

INSTIZ (open to foreigners)

SBS Ranking System - 20% came from Instiz (IChart)

GomTV

-----------------

Chart Ranking Calculation System

SBS and KBS ranking system may vary as of to date.

Music Bank

changed their calculation system for chart ranking calculation system (yet) again SINCE @ 14.05.2010 (Friday)

They announced their changing of system calculation of Friday’s episode.

OLD

Digital source (50%) (yes it plays a huge %) + Album Sales (15%) + Appearance in music programmes (15%)

+ KBS Fondness Scale via detailed survey check (20%)

NEW

Digital source (60%) (yes it plays a huge %) + Album Sales (10%) + Appearance in music programmes (20%)

+ KBS Fondness Scale via detailed survey check (10%)

Requirements for sales-wise has had decreased from (original) 15% to (now) 10%,

while appearances on music progs has increased from (orig) 15% to (now) 20%.

Curious how they calculate their K-Chart’s Fondness Scale?

Audiences’ Gender, Region, Age range; and then get the audiences to choose 3 of their favourite songs out of the nominated songs there. After taking in each response, they will then continue with the calculation

for ranking of each song on the K-Chart.

Curious how they calculate their Appearance in Music Programmes?

TV : RADIO

7 : 3

Requirements for songs’ nomination on the Kchart:

Only songs in the Top 100 of Digital Song Ranking Chart.~~

Which simply means, the ranking of Digital Chart is highly important.

-

SBS Inkigayo

Requirements for the Mutizen Take No.1 :

Sales (20%) + Digital source (30%) + No.of broadcasts (20%)

+ Poll Voting (10%) + Searches (20%)

Sites for calculation of ranking: MELON, Mnet, SBS (site)

Sites for calculation of sales: Hanteo Chart (this is again crucial), Shinnara Media, HOTRACKS

Sites for calculation of searches: NAVER, EMPAS

Votes are referring to: Mobile votes + SBS (site) votes

*MBC is also rumoured to be revamping their new system of calculation*

-

In General,

Sites for calculation of ranking: MUZ, Melon, Bugs, Dosirak, MNET, Box, Mnet, CY

Sites for calculation of sales: Hanteo Chart (this is crucial), Shinnara Media, HOTRACKS

Ringtone Downloads: SKT KTF

Curious how they calculate their Ringtone Downloads?

No. of times the ringtone for that song is downloaded for / (divide by)

No. of times of the Number 1~Number 100 downloaded songs across the 2 main telecomm services

The 2 main telecomm services = SKT , KTF

Requirements: Caller Ringtone (Ringtone that people hear when they call u) + Ringtone (manual download for your phone).

Will only be calculating within No.1 ~ No.100

After which coming up with each song’s individual final ranking.

~

URLs to each digital music site & its operating calculation:

(korea’s 3 largest markets of digital music websites — MNET, BUGS, MELON)

They go according to the data count for song’s ranking from Number 1~Number 100.

Bugs – http://music.bugs.co.kr

(1 ID to 1 calculation only / day)

Melon – http://www.melon.com

(1 ID to 1 calculation only / day) (must finish listening to the full song in order to be counted)

Dosirak - http://www.dosirak.com

(1 ID to infinite / day) (same as soribada’s operating calculation)

MNET – http://www.mnet.com

(1 ID to streaming of only 49 songs; 50 & above will be cleared to 0, so will not be counted)

(also, cannot listen to the same song for no more than 2 continuous times,

listen to another first, then come back to the same song, and this continues, so on and so forth)

Cyworld music – http://www.cyworldmusic.com

(Streaming to different songs only, counts as per streaming)

Websites for calculation of Sales:

Both these sites take into account its Number 1~Number 100 of the songs on each’s chart on a monthly basis. After calculating the rankings for each song based on every criteria, they will then derive with a Monthly Chart based on that.

Hanteo – http://www.hanteo.com

Able to see the Top 6 of highest sales ranking. Refreshes every 20 minutes, but does not refresh all its stats sometimes.

Hottracks – http://www.hottracks.co.kr

Credit: KBS/MBC/SBS + (English translation) Ode

Please repost with full credit.

Guest toozdae08

^

I known that Bigbangupdates.com had a very very good tutorial on how to use Soribada, I'll try to find it later but it was how I did it for YB.

Guest itszmaeee

CL IS PRETTY. It just depends on your personal preference and how you view her. I find CL's looks average and pretty. Maybe there are certain angles on pictures and videos that she may look awkward, but she's pretty and gorgeous to me. Physical appearance but like the style? I didn't get that part since it sounds like they're contradicting themselves. CL's physical appearance is what makes the style work. I'm not sure if I word-ed that right. But all in all, THE GIRLS ARE ALL PRETTY.

CL IS PRETTY. It just depends on your personal preference and how you view her. I find CL's looks average and pretty. Maybe there are certain angles on pictures and videos that she may look awkward, but she's pretty and gorgeous to me. Physical appearance but like the style? I didn't get that part since it sounds like they're contradicting themselves. CL's physical appearance is what makes the style work. I'm not sure if I word-ed that right. But all in all, THE GIRLS ARE ALL PRETTY.

I agree that she is pretty. For me at least, she is beautiful because she's natural. In a country where surgery is glamorized and highly recommended for many, I am happy to see a pretty natural young lady. It not only sets her apart, but this is a positive message to girls that beauty comes in many forms. CL was the first of the four girls that really captured my attention and since day one I've been an avid fan of hers *no homo* lol. But I find her to be a breath of fresh air in a sea of plastic women.

Guest NV4ever

im getting mine album at both dvdheaven and yesasia, itunes too as well and i hope there'll be tutorials on how to buy the songs on those online charts...i've an mnet account, and soribada is open for foreigner but wat about the other sites??

BlackJacks, let's unite and get the girls on the number 1 spot!!

Congrats to Leader RIn! she's one true fashionista!! beautiful and talented ^^

Guest itszmaeee

Everyone!! Just a reminder!!! 2NE1TV SEASON IS ON SEPTEMBER 7TH!!!! Let's not forget about that too pwahahaa. I need to find a way to buy the album. I'm forsure going to get my hands on that!!!! It's the girls' first full album and buying it is a must!! So everyone, we can all wait a couple more days or 2 weeks [i think] right? i'm already excited omg omg omg omg.

Guest cristina0422

^ That's right! September 7, BlackJacks mark your calendar! And since RoyalAces and NoljaSubs are merged international blackjacks will not wait longer for an english sub. Yey! This is really love. Let's work together for the Love of 2NE1.

Guest CLWIFE

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and If someone says CL is not Pretty they must be Blind, she got a gorgeous smile, she has one hella sexy Body, seriously no girl in Kpop has a body like CL's, i really dislike superficial articles / people, at the end none of us had a choice to choose what to look like, god created us, ( if u dont believe in god its ur problem :rolleyes:), and unlike some girl groups we love 2ne1 for their talents not for their looks... :crazy:

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

^^ WOW THANK YOU BLAISEPAIGE FOR POSTING THOSE DARA-FANCAMS :)

I WISH THEY WERE MORE CLEARER THOUGH. LOL...

BUT REALLY, OH MY GODDESS, DARA'S KOREAN FANSITE, WERE ALWAYS PRESENT ON ANY EVENTS THE DARA AND THE REST OF THE 2NE1 ARE PERFORMING, ETC. AND THEY ALWAYS HAVE HQ PICTURES TOO!

THANKS AGAIN FOR POSTING THE FANCAMS!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GIRLS' COMEBACK!!! :)

Archived