►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oh7HEAVEN

A quick question to fellow Blackjacks: do you know who's coming back/promoting in September with our ladies? It would be nice to see some friendly competition between the girl groups, but I guess that's not happening? KARA and SNSD are busy in Japan, 4minute and f(x) just promoted 2 songs... After School? T-Ara? Has anyone heard anything?

BoA and SHINee will probably go on with their follow up songs, SE7EN too maybe? But for some reason I'm disappointed that the girls won't be up against other girl groups like last year ): That period was really epic (((:

Guest bluishme

The latest Etude performance of 2NE1 was really good. you could really see how

they missed performing on stage.. but they were also so mysterious that night

but that's fine.. it just make people more excited haha

I think BoA will still be promoting. FT Island, Beast and Kara.

ERMMM.. I do hope Miss A will comeback so that they could have a girl group fight with 2ne1. LOL

Anyway, with or without tough competitions, I KNOW that the girls would do very well. They've improved like mad!!!

Dara has more fluid movements now.

CL's rap and singing improved!(did you hear here adlib in i don't care?)

Minzy.. well I've always been confident about her singing even though she's a rapper. (but dancing, I have no doubts with that)

Bom has really improved her singing. You listen to In the Club at PPC and you could hear her beautiful high notes.

I'M SO PUMPED UP NOW!!!! I MISS THEM SO MUCH!

Guest SoshiBangBang

^^ Please don't diss other groups.

What's a comeback without radical changes right? I'm loving their hairdo's! Bommie is now red! :DD

Yes, please don't bring other groups' names into this and don't be so confident. Like YG said, the girls will be promoting 3 tracks at the same time, which is a big risk because those three 2NE1 songs will be competing against each other. That means the girls may not win as much this time because YG said they're not greedy for awards and they just want to show 2NE1's different sides. Honestly, I don't know if the plan is a good idea but oh well.

Guest elavip

this is an old radio show, but RAS just finished subbing this. watch if you wish XD enjoy.

[ENG] 090730 Donggo Dongrak Radio: 2NE1 {ROYALACES}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnPYdhvM4QM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0T24p3nMcE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP1nzvZpd-g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or8ITBZRSNw

i'm soo curious about the comeback, i wish YG would release teaser images T.T at least on their concept or new image. 2 and a half more weeks left!

Guest ch1nky

sooo quick question..for all the people that said Bom dyed her hair red..where did you guys see this?? haha im really curious <3

omygaahhh september 9th..come faster pleeeeeeaaasse <3 <3

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

sooo quick question..for all the people that said Bom dyed her hair red..where did you guys see this?? haha im really curious <3

omygaahhh september 9th..come faster pleeeeeeaaasse <3 <3

HEREs the proof...i already posted the pic BUt i'm GOIng to Post it again...=)...

1282399944_201008212313387155284601_0.jpg

LOOK AT IT very close you can see SHORT BRAIDED HAIR OF BOM....not sure if its short BUT I THINK ITS REALLY SHORT...

Guest tazanya

even though the radio programs are from before, I am still happy too see how excited the DJ's were with 2ne1, loved it to pieced. (thanks for the subs)

17 days is like too fast and too slow at the same time. I am nervous anxious giddy. My girls are back and I just have no words.

three mvs. doesn't YG know 2ne1 has ajumma fans like me whose heart might not be able to take so much awesomeness at one time. Gah your killing me. The idea that my babies are as we speak filming their videos is so awesome to me.

How do you think he will release the mvs. For SURE I think the girls are going to get there own youtube channel and a few days before the MV's he will have the vids primed but set to private... then just like with top's he will just boom release all three. and blackjack hearts everywhere will explode jk.

Sorry this was so spazzy I am just excited

Guest toozdae08

^

I think they'll get their own music channel as well, just like with YB. Also YGLife is also on facebook. I can't wait for him to make a facebook page for the girls. Like I said before, YB is only the first but all the YG artist (including BB) will try to reach out to western fans as well. And the album will definitely be on itunes. Gummy, Se7en, YB and TOP were all on itunes.

My hope is for another YG family US or World tour. I know they did one in 2006 but that was before 2NE1 and BB had just started out. It's YG 15 year anniversary next year so I can see them doing this like they did for their 10 year anniversary in 2006. Last time they came to DC so there is a high chance that I may see them live soon.

Guest itszmaeee

Please don't mention other groups here. Tough competitions or not, it's up to us blackjacks to just keep supporting the girls. Mentioning other groups and comparing them in an unmannerly way will result to more antis. All kpop groups are great, but let's not downdegrade others because of our biases. That's not nice.

SEPTEMBER 9 2010 SEPTEMER 9 2010 SEPTEMBER 9 2010 HERE WE COME!!! Just a couple more weeks to go.

Guest NV4ever

Im hoping for a YGFAM year-end concert as well!! the last one they had was soo awesome~! and now they have 2NE1 joined the family too, i would love to see 1tym, bb, our girls, etc..on one stage! tat surely be all kinds of amazing :lol:

maybe when 2NE1 have a facebook page, we should send messages to YG for a world tour concert! kekeke

Guest eru.pop

I hope CL's hair isn't two toned. It seemed like the braided blonde is the real thing along with the long black hair.

Unless, the black hair was a complete decoy (extensions). So excited~

Guest ch1nky

HEREs the proof...i already posted the pic BUt i'm GOIng to Post it again...=)...

http://uccfs.paran.com/PUD/th/elaststory/IMG/20100821/1282399944_201008212313387155284601_0.jpg\

LOOK AT IT very close you can see SHORT BRAIDED HAIR OF BOM....not sure if its short BUT I THINK ITS REALLY SHORT...

ooohhh i see.. thank you!! :] and wow..this got me more excited for their comeback...

maaaaaan, where's a time machine when you need one?? haha

i vote let's all have a mini party here the night the songs/mv's come out :]] haha

Guest inoue miyako

hai tazanya,

finally, i can log in at ygeshop.huhuhu.

thanks 4 ur advice b4.

i've a question.how can i pre-order 2ne1 album at ygeshop?

Guest pink<3

I don't know if this has been posted before but year whatever I'll post it if it haven't because I'm happy for BOMMIE <3

Mnet has ranked a list of 30 idols who have beautiful voices.

Here is the list:

1. SG Wannabe's JinHo

2. 2NE1's Park Bom

3. SS501's YoungSaeng

4. DBSK's JunSu

5. 2PM's JunSu

6. SHINee's JongHyun

7. 2AM's JoKwon

8. 4Minute's GaYoon

9. Super Junior K.R.Y.

10. f(x)'s Luna

11. BEAST's YoSeob

12. Wonder Girls' SunYe

13. 2AM's ChangMin

14. Miss A's Suzy

15. Davichi's HaeRi

16. Sistar's HyoRin

17. Brown Eyed Girls' GaIn

18. SeeYa's YeonJi

19. 2PM's JunHo

20. Kara's GyuRi

21. Secret's JiEun

22. SNSD's TaeYeon

23. Brown Eyed Girls' JeA

24. FT Island's HongKi

25. T-ara's SoYeon

26. MBLAQ's G.O

27. Big Bang's TaeYang

28. ZE:A's Kevin

29. SNSD's Jessica

30. C.N.Blue's YongHwa

Source: Baidu

Translation: kueensora@4-minute.com

credit: omonatheydidnt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Can't believe she's rank #2 because that's impressive.

She have such an awesome voice <3

Archived