►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Oh no stylist Yanggeng left for army?ㅠ_ㅠ

am gonna miss him bad...Because of him and Danny 2ne1 style was evolved...man! i feel so sad =(

sometimes i hate this korean millitary mandatory system..takes away all the talents to army

no wonder 2ne1 looks differnt these days..

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itszmaeee

I don't think 2NE1 is promoting for only a month. That's crazily short. If YG's going for a new change by having them promote three title tracks, won't that mean he's going to change his promotional tactics once in awhile? I mean I don't mind 2NE1 and Big Bang promoting at the same time. That means 4 YGF to look forward to on music shows -- Taeyang, SE7EN, 2NE1 & BIGBANG. I'm not doubting YG's decision this time around. Just wait.

Guest CLWIFE

I am really sad that the stylists changed :(((( i really loved their unique style, it was one of the things that made 2ne1 different from other girl groups

anyways do u think that they will sing a new song today? LOL dreaming too much :/

^ i picked up somewhere (twitter to be exact courtesy of sieljjang)

that they might be performing 5 songs

STAY TOGETHER to be one of them

i hope they do TRY TO FOLLOW ME TOO

and their SOLO songs

to see the girls again on stage will be a blast

and to see them perform their old songs is truly nostalgic and sentimental

its like.... a final bow for their MINI ALBUM

and a good tease for the FULL ALBUM

^ Lol for sure :))))))

These days hearing 2NE1's songs is my habit before sleeping, I have to admit that I love Bom's part most, from her voice to the meaning of the lyric ^^

I love waching 2NE1's fancams too, cuz I can hear clearly the fanchants, scream, it's daebak and make me enjoy the performance more ^-^, can't wait, Pink Play Concert's fancams, plz come out soon xD

Guest CLWIFE

http://wstatic.dcinside.com/gallery/paran_pop.php?img=http%3A//uccfs.paran.com/PUD/au/drjs1028/IMG/20100820/1282305312_201008202055225763289801_0.jpg

am i allowed to post this?? anyways OMG im so excited lol miss them performing

edit: minzy hair color changed

i got this from twitter, dunno who is this girl, she tweeted this to 2ne1 trainer

PinkCessHui @Hwangssabu ㅋㅋㅋ I met Park Bom on wed. First time. OMG! She is REAL SKINNY! I can see her V Chin! I almost couldn't recognise her!

@thetimeline damn straight! 2NE1, even as a rookie, achieved more than your average kpop group. Of course Teddy has been a big part of the success. Can't believe he's leaving korea to work with international producers, but sall goood.

sorry for cutting ur post but i just have to comment on Teddy coz i got thinking of it earlier. i remember he was previously offered by Interscope to produce for Lady Gaga, right? but he turned it down saying he wanted to work for someone her personally knows. so with that in mind,what gives? what changed? i may be getting ahead but could it be that he's working with them for future 2NE1 songs???

and oh, they changed stylists. i will miss them ^^ hope Yanggeng stays safe and good luck to Lee ^^ serving the military is a great honor to ur country.

anyway, i thought the new stylist mentioned in 2NE1's vid was only for that particular shoot. but i saw only one. hope to meet them soon. maybe 2NE1tv. just saw pix of the event tonight. love the style^^

edit:

while we wait for the pix and cams...

it's my first time seeing this tribute. im almost in tears watching it.

let's all pray and send out wonderful wishes for our girls. YG has big BIG plans for them. they need to be healthy and safe and active to keep going and reaching for their dreams. these girls dream big and I believe they'll get them! 2NE1 fighting!

Guest CLWIFE

I think bomie hiding smt? she also change her hair?

Maybe she changed her hair color, or she cut her hair im soooooooooooo curious now, and i still have to wait 19 days lol; even CL is hiding her hair ^^

haha. everyone's hiding the hair. it's top secret. shhhhhhh... ^^

theyre looking so healthy! so beautiful! so ready for a comeback! ^^ wooo it's making it harder to wait for sure ^^ Bom does look like a doll. i LOVE it! CL smile is sexaayyyyy. Minji, i love it so much! so fierce! Dara looks so bright with her megawatt smile! i love her pants ^^

Archived