►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest cristina0422

Thanks Taz and to all people who are working together so that International BlackJacks will be prepared for the epic comeback of the girls. I hope YGL and YGS people will come out here in soompi too to help informing other BlackJacks here especially those who are new to the fandom. Maybe we can party here together and camp out in time of 2NE1's comeback! kekeke.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itszmaeee

For me, the awards can wait. If one of the title tracks win, good but I'd rather see the girls. We didn't wait for almost a year for their comeback and now that we have it, I'm just going to watch the girls with tears...tears of joy. I'm going to buy their album with whatever is left on my account [lol idontevenhave one hahaha]. If i was a billionaire, I would buy a crapload of their album. LOL I don't want the girls to win "bought or kissed up on the pd's richard simmons award". Awards nowadays can be easily bought that's why if you look at those artists winning on different music shows. How legit is that? Not legitimate at all. Anyways that's beside my point, 2NE1 IS BACK. And I'm just hoping for the bestttt!!!! yeeaaah.

Just remember fellow blackjacks

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW WHAT IS POPULAR. WHAT YOU DO IS ALREADY POPULAR"

I'm glad YG is not following the current trend. That's not what YG artists are all known for.

Guest pulotpukyutan01

holy richard simmons!!! they're releasing three tracks simultaneously!!!

OMG...i can't wait! i hope the songs are all good and of quality music...but i know they are! i mean YG wouldn't take that gamble to release them if he knew they're a bunch of crap.

he must be really making up for the delay, huh...hehe! OMG...i believe i'm going to cry when i see CL's fiery attitude again...or see how minji had leveled up her dancing skills...or hear bom's power vocals...or dara's diverse facial expressions...ALL OF THESE IN A LIVE PERFORMANCE ON STAGE!!!

i bet the 4 girls are also excited just as how their fans are...but oh! i hope they won't get nervous...

and...i care about the awards because it's some sort of an evidence of recognition...but then they all get pretty messed up anyway so yeah...whatever to the awards! i'm more focused on hearing new songs from them...

Guest tazanya

Again so sorry for my long missives, I am a bit busy with work so can't really respond individually trying to do things in kinda bulk fashion.  If this is too irritating let me know.  I can always pm ppl who ask direct questions.

i already registered a week ago but still dont get reply from ygeshop

i also try to log in just now but still cannot log in

hmmmm...................how long i have to wait.............

I would suggest maybe emailing them if you still can't log-in after another week.  Also remember, they may have a backlog with the recent release of Young Bae's intl album so that could be causing them to be slower in approving people.  NOTE:  this means its even more important to those who want to get the album from YG eshop to register sooner rather than later.  It's free to register.

PERSONAL NOTE: I have been purchasing from the ygeshop for the last year or so and have been 1000% satisfied with my orders.  I even accidently clicked vietnam once and within a few hours it was corrected for me.  They also periodically include random stickers and cute lil buttons that are not part of the order, but I think is just YGE or whoever packs the international orders way of saying thank you... this does not happen EVERY order so don't be disappointed if there is nothing extra in your package..

#bigbang4ever is now #2 on twitter, please help us trend by posting any messages in your twitter and placing #bigbang4ever with it

You should be careful about promoting non-2ne1 related topics in this thread... to make your post less spammy you should include something about 2ne1, otherwise the moderators will start focusing in our thread, and we wanna kinda be left to spazz it up Blackjack-style.  In fact, especially those new to soompi, as this place gets more and more active, we will all need to just keep the soompi rules in mind.

Whats the official color balloon of 2NE1 and their official fanclub name?

Thanks.

2ne1 has no balloon, none of the yg artists do.  however, 2ne1 has a cheering banner that is hot pink and black.  as mentioned the fanclub name is Blackjack (its  card game where if you score 21 points then you win).  From several other me2s seems like YGE and 2ne1 are in the final stages of deciding what the concert cheering item will be (like bb's crown glowstick).  I am hoping they announce the decision soon.

I am excited. I do not think Awards really matter since they are given weekly in the KPOP industry. However, the big awards at the end of the year are the ones that really portray how talented the girls are. However, I am sure that at least ONE of the songs will win an award and who knows maybe 2ne1 will be a trendsetter again and all of the award shows will find a new system for awarding artist for more than just one song. *I can only dream*

Problem is those end of year awards, alot of them are based on weekly rankings.. can't have one without the other.  This is a wierd year for the awards since aside from MAYBE oh there was no runaway hit.  Let's have faith.. however things turn out.... 2NE1 is BACK and that is all that matters to me.

Thanks Taz and to all people who are working together so that International BlackJacks will be prepared for the epic comeback of the girls. I hope YGL and YGS people will come out here in soompi too to help informing other BlackJacks here especially those who are new to the fandom. Maybe we can party here together and camp out in time of 2NE1's comeback! kekeke.

Your welcome, I love helping with anything that supports 2ne1 and my fellow blackjacks.  In fact, if there are some that are new to 2ne1.. Let's take a look down memory lane a bit..  

2ne1timeline.png

Timeline credit to: news team members pandoriax08, Mela~ and Viscount  Design by GEE at ygladies.com

Guest pulotpukyutan01

oh wow...even without reading...by just mere looking, one will know that the TIMELINE was created through hard work...A BIG THANKS FOR THE CREATORS OF IT...imma read it now...LOL!

Guest itszmaeee

@thetimeline damn straight! 2NE1, even as a rookie, achieved more than your average kpop group. Of course Teddy has been a big part of the success. Can't believe he's leaving korea to work with international producers, but sall goood. Seriously idk whether to regret all those whinings and complains I've done ever since they stopped promoting and went on a hiatus. Now I kinda feel bad seeing as how much I actually judged how YG's mind works. I guess it was because I was deprived at the time, but heeey girls heeeeey 2NE1 succeeded to reach my expectations for this comeback. Better yet exceeded because I didn't know they would go alllll this out. YG lovin` indeeeed.

And to Teddy, thank you for producing great chart award topping hits. Hopefully you can come back bigger and greater.

And to Taz ^ hugs&kisses your replies are really informative and I'm pretty sure it will help everyone in the thread and the future newbies.

And for 2NE1's great success, we will meet soon. SEPTEMBER 9 GOOOOOO FASTEEEEEEEEER!

Guest inoue miyako

thanks tazanya

but actually i've already sent an email to them,but still dont get reply

i'll wait 2 more days and if i still cannot log in or dont get any reply from them, i'll send an email everyday to them so they get my attention

Guest NV4ever

wow love that timeline!! make me a litte teary-eye ^^

and about the 3 title song promotions, im sure YG knows wat he's doing...and im happy to see how much he trusts and believes in the girls' ability to put in such large amount of money not to say tremendeous efforts!! 2NE1 has never dissappointed me, they're living up their name...21st Century New Evolution!

TAZ~!! let me give u a big HUG! thank u for all the information, i'll register to YGE site this weekend ^^

LET'S GET READY BLACKJACKS! MAKE THE GIRLS' COMEBACK EPIC AND PHENOMENAL SUCCESS~!

Guest pulotpukyutan01

i don't know if someone has already noticed this but...

9/9/2010

9 + 9 + 2 + 1 = 21

i don't think that's coincidence...nice YG :lol:

HAHA, I agree with the 9/9/2010!!! Gosh.. I'm really sorry for all my whining..

BLACKJACKS!!! TODAY IS AUG 20! WHICH MEANS THAT THEY'RE GONNA HAVE THE PINK PLAY CONCERT! YEAAAH!

and they could be possibly wearing bikinis!!! O_O

haha..

i'm really excited since i know that they've toned their bodies well during that hiatus, right?

keke..

Guest NV4ever

i totally forgot tat today's the Pink Play Concert!! yayyy we can see our girls again ^^

i'll faint if they come out wearing bikinis :lol: tat'll give all the fans there heart-attacks for sure lmao~~

09092010=2NE1

Guest itszmaeee

i don't know if someone has already noticed this but...

9/9/2010

9 + 9 + 2 + 1 = 21

i don't think that's coincidence...nice YG :lol:

Smart smart smart ! I didn't see that. I got this idea that the articles about the time Baby YG was born, 2:01 was already a clue that it's in 2010 but i didn't see the 9 + 9 one. Hella smart.

Actually I noiticed that 9 + 9 + 2 + 1 = 21 too haha it's interesting :D

I went on a trip and whenever I saw the number 21, I got excited and started fangirl-ing :P

I'm so happy about the girls's comeback, finally I can say: Welcome back to them, it's been a long time to greet us again, and they're here now <3

Thanks tazanya for your comment ^.^, it's really useful ^^ and I love reading your words ^.^

I see many silent readers here, raise your voice and share your feelings with us BJs xD

Guest 2neblaq

I read that BB is coming back in Oct ~ Nov.

So does that mean 2ne1 will only promote for 1 month? :angry:

As you know YG doesn't like to promote his artist at the same time so do you think 2ne1 will perform for 1 month? :(

I hope not.

[iNFO] 2NE1 Has New Stylists!

This isn’t exactly news per say. But it’s definitely news to me. That the infamous Yanggeng aka Yang Seung Ho has enter the army quite awhile ago. And with his absence, Sexy Danny Lee, who is still around from time to time, has also decided to go back to London (my guess is to continue his studies). With that, 2NE1 have a new stylist duo. And they’re girls. Apparently, this transition was happening during April-Mayish. (Yet, I have no clue about it…and I call myself a fan )

In terms of styles, they are very much similar to the boys, but a bit more feminine. They’re friends and was probably recommended of the job by Yanggeng and Danny. With that said, I’m excited for the changes they’ll bring to 2NE1 new concept. We’ll surely miss Seungho and Danny, who has brought us so many unforgettable fashion. I”m sure CL-roo surely miss them miserably. You can check out their blog here http://viva-h.blogspot.com/. The name of one of the stylist is Seo Han Young (picture above from the OnStyle interview).

CREDIT: clbaddestfemale.wordpress.com

----------------------------------------------------------

Aww I love the shots, Dara and Minkki look so fierce. I think the

new stylists are responsible for these outfits. They're doing really

good so far.

Guest nikki250

Yeah, even though i love Yanggeng and Danny Sexy Lee, i think these new stylists know what fits their bodies more and what looks good on them as young ladies...

i'm guessing it's because they are women and they just know.

I can't wait to see fancams of the Pink Play Concert!!! We haven't seen them perform through fancams in months and we haven't seen them on music shows since like Christmas...September 9th cannot come fast enough!

Archived