[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest just jess

i just saw the first episode... and it wasnt good, but it wasnt horrible either.

the one prof. lady is pretty funny... and i like LEK and LMKs character so far... and KimKiBum is pretty cute!

but seriously, if KEB was trying to make fans through this... she isnt going to suceed bc her character is pretty damn annoying. like shes the typical prissy, spoiled, tries to act cute all the time, weakling girl. if she played a diff. character then i think she wouldnt be so hated on... but i can understand why all those korean girls hate her.

other than that... i hope this series is good, bc i didnt like NN5...

Guest -crazzzie-

man! that sucked! that sucked hella bad! it sucked that I freaking fell asleep!!!...isnt it suppose to be funny?! where was Micky! T_T man...I'm soo disappopinted... I was expecting hella funny stuff to happen.

I think I like Nonstop 4 better...

i like them! ^^

hehe out of all the actors i felt that min ki was the best actor >.< i dont know...i felt his pain some what even though it was only 1 epsiode~

and the other guy looks really cute ^^ young... -.-;; but cute ^^

UGGGGGGH i hated kang eun bi's character, iono about her as a person, but she was SUCH a brat!!! after all that hard work her bro and sis did TT_TT

anyways~ i hope it gets better ^^

i havent seen the first episode yet. how was it??? was it heartbreakingly awful because you all miss nonstop 5??? lol :lol:

honestly it didn't start out that bad. except that kang eunbi's reactions seemed a little too overdone and unrealistic? maybe thats just me... :rolleyes:

compared to how NN5 started out, this first episode is waaaaaaaaaaay better.

i still remember how NN5 started out. these 'new' characters were filming this old asian movie. it was soooooooofa king boringgggg.

Guest Melanie Haeli

Juz watched the 1st epd...not dat bad n not dat gud..average...the characters dat annoy me soo much r KangEunBi and D.Noh!!! gosh..i cnt stand both of dem!!! I like EunKyung&MinKi's characters...I like how Eunkyung evrytym she mad she wil put down her hair..lol...

may i ask wut is all the nonstop stuff? cuz i see nonstop 4, nonstop 5, etc.. :huh:

^ New Nonstop is a sitcom about a group of college students who are room mates and/or go to the same college but may major in something different... but anyways they become friends and the episodes usually show things that go on in school, from their past, lovers, triangle love, a lot of things that go on between their friendship, and etc...

KTH <3

Guest zingsharon

i just saw the first episode... and it wasnt good, but it wasnt horrible either.

the one prof. lady is pretty funny... and i like LEK and LMKs character so far... and KimKiBum is pretty cute!

but seriously, if KEB was trying to make fans through this... she isnt going to suceed bc her character is pretty damn annoying. like shes the typical prissy, spoiled, tries to act cute all the time, weakling girl. if she played a diff. character then i think she wouldnt be so hated on... but i can understand why all those korean girls hate her.

other than that... i hope this series is good, bc i didnt like NN5...

same feeling here... it wasnt good enough but not horrible though

the lady who lead the three boys is funny... what's her character??

lee min ki acts cute... haha..i like his charcter too...

i dont think kang eun bi will not get her popularities in this drama, she is still acting cute(or fake)... :blink:

The first episode was okay. It wasn't that good. I don't like Kang Eunbi and Noh Hyunchul's character. Noh annoys me a lot. I don't like the way he speaks. I can't even understand what he's saying most of the time. So far its okay. I'm waiting for micky to come out.

i personally think kang eunbi's really pretty, but i havent seen xman yet so i dont know what her personality is... so if its as everyone says her personality will kill her looks... for me that is lol

Archived