[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you look on the main page where the netziens can leave their comments, the dongbang and kangeunbi fans are at each other like crazy ::>_<:: theres swearing and everything. i thought it was funny though XP

Guest Sorah*yoo

^ ahaha im not a fan of her either. i was laughing so hard when i saw that .

dang why isnt eunhye in any of the pictures where they like practice.. & why isnt she in the preveiew/!?!

she better be in the 1st 2 episodes.

Eunhye was gonna be in it but then she couldn't fit it into her schedule what with all the drama shootings..

the first episode comes out tommorow right??

yessssserrrriiii! :)

Guys, why be so negative about this new NN6 when it didn't even air yet? LMAO.

After watching the preview, I was actually pretty excited. Cause being a NONSTOP fan [all 2, 3, 4, & 5] I've never been this excited about a new upcoming NONSTOP. I have some expectations that NN6 will be different from all those other NONSTOP, where all the casts are in the dorm of a college and blah blah -- cause it's been that way so far. I just hope NN6 will bring out a new look and style of NONSTOP sitcom.

But I'm prolly going to take all those words back I just wrote after watching this week's NN6.

I don't know why everyone is so against having Kang Eun Bi as one of the cast because I think Noh Hong Chul is 5x worse. He is so annoying. The way he talks and his funky hair styles... He's not even that funny. And he looks so friggin old. Does he play a college student??? Gosh I hope not. But other than him and the girls they casted, I approve of the male cast! Kim Ki Bum, Lee Min Gi and Micky! I don't know about that other actor from Ban Ohl Lim 2. I think he looks very neuh ggi hae and he's acting on Ban Ohl Lim isn't very good either. But we'll see...

I've been a big fan of Nonstop since New Nonstop 2 and I have to say that it has progressively gotten worse. At least as far as the humor is concerned. 3 was actually really good, but I didn't think 4 or 5 was as good. Anyway, I'd rather have Nonstop sitcom progressively get worse than not have it at all. Afterall, they DO have their funny and very original episodes once in a while.

If you think about it, the characters are recycled OVER and OVER again. Jjan dol ees- park kyung lim, choi min yong, park jinwoo; girls that act tough- kim jung pal (kim jung hwa), oh suh bang (oh seung eun), jo jung pal (jo jung lin); free loaders- MC Mong, Yang Dong Geun, Lee Jung; Girls who shop too much- Jung Da Bin, Han Yeh Seul, Hong Soo Ah etc. I mean each character plays this BASIC role but does change it up so it IS different, but... Nonstop humor and couples are so predictable now. It's not necessarily a bad thing Iguess. But then again I never watched a nonstop from beginning to the very last one faithfully.

Guest jO0diFF__*

YAYY! comes out tomorrow =D

the preview isn't that great but i'm still watching it x]

--

oops; did i interrupt the picture posts? =X sorry >_<;;

Eunhye was gonna be in it but then she couldn't fit it into her schedule what with all the drama shootings..

WHAT!?!?!?!? what they h#ll, i've been waiting for that. NNNOOOOOO!!! This sucks! me not happy. <_<

I don't know why everyone is so against having Kang Eun Bi as one of the cast because I think Noh Hong Chul is 5x worse. He is so annoying. The way he talks and his funky hair styles... He's not even that funny. And he looks so friggin old. Does he play a college student??? Gosh I hope not. But other than him and the girls they casted, I approve of the male cast! Kim Ki Bum, Lee Min Gi and Micky! I don't know about that other actor from Ban Ohl Lim 2. I think he looks very neuh ggi hae and he's acting on Ban Ohl Lim isn't very good either. But we'll see...

I've been a big fan of Nonstop since New Nonstop 2 and I have to say that it has progressively gotten worse. At least as far as the humor is concerned. 3 was actually really good, but I didn't think 4 or 5 was as good. Anyway, I'd rather have Nonstop sitcom progressively get worse than not have it at all. Afterall, they DO have their funny and very original episodes once in a while.

If you think about it, the characters are recycled OVER and OVER again. Jjan dol ees- park kyung lim, choi min yong, park jinwoo; girls that act tough- kim jung pal (kim jung hwa), oh suh bang (oh seung eun), jo jung pal (jo jung lin); free loaders- MC Mong, Yang Dong Geun, Lee Jung; Girls who shop too much- Jung Da Bin, Han Yeh Seul, Hong Soo Ah etc. I mean each character plays this BASIC role but does change it up so it IS different, but... Nonstop humor and couples are so predictable now. It's not necessarily a bad thing Iguess. But then again I never watched a nonstop from beginning to the very last one faithfully.

^ Hahaha....I don't think anyone actually hate HAtes Kang Eun Bi, we just like to say so...cuz I think for us girls, deep inside we know girls can't be that cute and it annoys the heck out of us...and not because some of us are DBSK fans (well I'm not anyways :lol:). I'm sure it'll be less noticeable in the sitcom itself...

And yes, I feel the charactrers are recycled too...but I think it's what keeps the sitcom alive lolz...I wish they had some deadpan, I'm so cool and silent guy though...I love it when people like that are joked around with :)

are any huge NN5 fans really looking forward to this?

^ Errmmm...not really...but I HOPE it'll grow on me...

믹키를 잡아라

11130103614.jpg

21130103639.jpg

31130103660.jpg

41130103683.jpg

51130103709.jpg

61130103734.jpg

71130103771.jpg

81130103791.jpg

DONE!!!

CREDITS TO OFFICIAL NN6 SITE & ME FOR UPLOADING IT INTO ANOTHER SERVER!!!*

*if you guys are going to copy and paste the url into another thread, please give credits cause it took me a good 1 hour to upload this into another server. be nice. it won't kill yah if you didn't credit snoopy. thanks!

Guest a/-/6!E

awww i was Gonna watch it 'cuz i thouGht eun hye is Gonna be on it ... now i dun think i'll be watchinG nn6 ,too <_<

Archived