[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeehyun.kim

SERIOUSLY KANG EUN BiN ruined it!

shes so annoying on xman trying to act kootye!

lol.. i don't like her.. she looks weird..

micckkkyyyy <3

Guest danny4rang1004

its actually good so far

not bad compared to nonstop 4 and 5

..its got potential

oh yeah

and thanks so much for the YSI links to those that put them up. my cb isnt working recently.. so thanks ALOT!!

and yes. kang eun bi did ruin it

Guest x3_fishy

its actually good so far

not bad compared to nonstop 4 and 5

..its got potential

oh yeah

and thanks so much for the YSI links to those that put them up. my cb isnt working recently.. so thanks ALOT!!

and yes. kang eun bi did ruin it

r u serious?! kang eun bi ruined it? i thought so -__-x she even ruined xmen when she was on =.= im not gunna watch NN6 anymore. man that was my favorite sitcom ToT

gosh if its so boring, don't watch. whats with you people saying, 'gosh this is so broing i wish the other one would start up again' or whatver.

if its boring, don't watch. its as simple as that.

oo :3

Micky will not be on episode 4

i heard it somewhere maybe he

will only be apeard only in 1,2 and 3 and the rest

he wouldn't be showing up T__T

eerr..lets stop hating Euen Bi

i don't like her either tho xDD she does

tries hard to act cute in X-men ;) but she won't

ruin the NN6, her gasping/shocking

emotions will make rainbow romance

funny for the other people to watch.

actually, micky's coming out on tomorrow's episode. hahaha. i don't know where you got all those sources from but i hate to break it to yah, but you're wrong. :P

i think the producers are going to realize that no ones gonna watch it until some REALLY famous person goes on

actually, the ratings were pretty high compared to the first few episodes of NN5. Heck, when NN5 started, the ratings were so low that it wasn't even on the chart! It started to show up on the rating chart once Minwoo casted -- which was like episode 195? Yeah...so think about all those other episodes before 195 that didn't even make it past 7%. That's really low. Rainbow Romance is actually doing pretty good since the actors/actresses casted are not "new" people but experienced stars. Although there are a lot of BS going with Kang Eun Bi among korean female fans, it still doesn't stop from people watching since other characters are doing so well. :) korean fans are just dissing kang eun bi but i bet all those people who curse on the NN6 site STILL watches the episodes.

Guest angelix

actually, micky's coming out on tomorrow's episode. hahaha. i don't know where you got all those sources from but i hate to break it to yah, but you're wrong. :P

actually, the ratings were pretty high compared to the first few episodes of NN5. Heck, when NN5 started, the ratings were so low that it wasn't even on the chart! It started to show up on the rating chart once Minwoo casted -- which was like episode 195? Yeah...so think about all those other episodes before 195 that didn't even make it past 7%. That's really low. Rainbow Romance is actually doing pretty good since the actors/actresses casted are not "new" people but experienced stars. Although there are a lot of BS going with Kang Eun Bi among korean female fans, it still doesn't stop from people watching since other characters are doing so well. :) korean fans are just dissing kang eun bi but i bet all those people who curse on the NN6 site STILL watches the episodes.

True..true, and perhaps ppl still watch it out of curiosity and trying to compare with the previous nonstops and indirectly, increase the ratings. and ppl watch due to lee min ki, ki bum, and yeah.. .-. micky micky micky :rolleyes:

Archived