Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jew-lee

[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

i just saw the preview for this and... well, no opinion at the moment but i guess i should give it a chance... sniff i miss nonstop 5 ):

^ Ditto. It seems umm...colourful...could be my nonstop5-ness speaking though lolz

Somewhere over the rainbow....giving me a taiwanese drama vibe ;) haha...don't know how to put it...

Just wondering...is there a translation for the summaries?

EDit: wow, I'm on a roll...i ownage PAGE 9 AND 10!!!

when does this NNs start? :)

october 24th.

next week monday.

i just saw the preview for this and... well, no opinion at the moment but i guess i should give it a chance... sniff i miss nonstop 5 ):

i agree with you melonbar92.

i guess its from my withdrawl from NN5 but so far im not feeling anything for NN6.

i'll just wait and see what happens

wow theres so much special guests this week. so this nonstop isnt NONSTOP6 but RAINBOW ROMANCE?!? im confused 0.o

i watced the last episode for NN5 i miss them TT.TT

non stop 6 is rainbow romance. MBC just added a name.

KTH <3

this starts this coming monday and we're already on the 10th page. :P

being a dongbang fan, i'm excited about this. from the preview clips i've seen today, i think i'm already liking yoochun's character. haha. he seems like the fun-loving mischievous type... ^_^

is nonstop shown everyday or once a week? thanks.

this starts this coming monday and we're already on the 10th page. :P

being a dongbang fan, i'm excited about this. from the preview clips i've seen today, i think i'm already liking yoochun's character. haha. he seems like the fun-loving mischievous type... ^_^

is nonstop shown everyday or once a week? thanks.

its shown everyday except for the weekends and sometimes on special holidays.

for those who'd like to take a look at the preview for Rainbow Romance: http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1YMX0SR...AL1UZRN7EE922VB

thx for the cliP ... looks Good ... :lol: the endinG of the Preview was funny when micky threw the baseball at eun bi and it hits her face :lol: ...

Just wonderin' is eunhye really gonna be in it??? which ePisodes is she Gonna be on??? 'cuz i want to dl Just the ePisodes of her in it .. i'll watch it for her since she's not in x-man anYmore ...

^ ahaha im not a fan of her either. i was laughing so hard when i saw that .

dang why isnt eunhye in any of the pictures where they like practice.. & why isnt she in the preveiew/!?!

she better be in the 1st 2 episodes.

Announcements