[Drama 2009 Movie 2010] IRIS 아이리스

rubie

i love all the reactions to the ep 13 preview LOL.

I was shocked at first too but then I quickly came to realize that Hyung Jun is protecting Seung Hee from real torture by the hands of the terrorists, it sucks that Seung Hee doesn't know his true intentions as she thinks that he is a full blown terrorist himself.

wish i had a time machine so i can go into the future and finish this series already. sick of all these damn cliff hangers.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW WOW!! what an intense ending of episode 12 :o:unsure:

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e12hjshawithphoto.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e12hjring.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e12swshoffice.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e12bssw.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e12shremembers.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e12shhj.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e12hjthevoice.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e12shmeetseeshj.jpg[/img]
[/codebox]

Guest sweet_amadeus

Darn, the ratings went down a little... was it competing against a baseball or soccer game?

OMG, zeus.. is there anyway you can message me, the info you heard from your friend of the fate of CSH... according to the novel?

yes zeus, please message me too..i'm dying to know what's been written about CSH's fate in the novel..please..please..please.. ;)

OMG ... can anyone share what's inside the novel please? OMG this is not true.. Iris is a trouble now for me just to watch.

OMG, zeus.. is there anyway you can message me, the info you heard from your friend of the fate of CSH... according to the novel?

weiz80, badhairday8 & sweet_amadeus:

i really dunno anything about the ending of the book other than what i was "told"~ i am not Korean, i can only rely on what my friend told me. believe me, u guys know as much as i do right now. she refused to reveal more 'cause i was screaming at the top of my lungs when she spilled the beans.

i so hope the TV ending will be different from the novel & give us what we want!!! or perhaps my friend didn't really reveal the true ending since i can't read the book to prove her wrong...!?

i just want SH & HJ to have a happy ending!!! is that too much of a tall order!?

2uss Amazing arts :) I think after preview for episode 13 and what Zeus said I need to get away from here for a while... just to cool off my head...

i feel awful now.... what if my friend lied to me and i'd ruined my reputation here in Soompi? i should get away from here for a while too...... all the speculations are making my head spinning!!!

why is it so hard to learn Korean?! i wish i can read the book myself and get it over with!!!

& yeah!! 2uss!! always a thrill to see your new artwork!!! thank you so much for sharing!!!

Guest sweet_amadeus

i feel awful now.... what if my friend lied to me and i'd ruined my reputation here in Soompi? i should get away from here for a while too...... all the speculations are making my head spinning!!!

why is it so hard to learn Korean?! i wish i can read the book myself and get it over with!!!

& yeah!! 2uss!! always a thrill to see your new artwork!!! thank you so much for sharing!!!

tq zeus..don't feel awful..guess i have to wait for episode 20 to know the ending.....ngeee!!! :D

I just saw a news.. not sure about the validity of it.. apparently some people have been asking because Iris has really good ratings whether they want to continue past 20 episode. The producer has said that they'll end the show still at 20 but they're gonna continue with the season 2 next year and the filming gonna start the second half of next year.

I'm sorry, but i just started watching this drama...and i can't find any other places that has eng sub. viikii's site doesn't work.....its so sad....the drama is so good....i just finish ep. 5......its killing me here.....@_@

if anyone can help it would be GREAT!!! PM me if you can help....

Guest Lilazinprincess

I'm sorry, but i just started watching this drama...and i can't find any other places that has eng sub. viikii's site doesn't work.....its so sad....the drama is so good....i just finish ep. 5......its killing me here.....@_@

if anyone can help it would be GREAT!!! PM me if you can help....

Check dramacrazy.net, WITHS2 subs, or the first page of this thread for more info.

------------------------------

OMFG!!! Season 2? Someone please find more information about this! O_O

weiz80.. it is highly impossible that IRIS will have a Part 2, no matter how good the ratings & feedback are. The production for the current IRIS is already taking almost a year in filming. All the cast have already signed on to other projects in 2010.. it's just too farfetched. But what can we look forward to is the movie version which may present a different plot and ending altogether.. as opposed to the drama version.

Wow.. reading all the high-adrenaline reaction of IRIS.. :huh:

I think the one who's going to get hurt the most despite all the physical blows will be HJ.. what he had to do will totally break him later. He went to CSH's home .. it might be then he decided that now.. seeing she's still alive (& to keep her alive), meant more than anything else. HJ even said to KSH, now that he has finally confirmed about CSH alive (after thinking that she perished in the explosion in Budapest).. he can now focus on things he's going to do. He knew that the other terrorists would show no mercy to CSH, it's better him than them. It doesn't matter what CSH thought of him, as long as she is spared.. he's not going to let her die twice as he had died a thousand times thinking about her. He can't even remember his own parents but he sure will never forget CSH. [ these actors are really good, they can make anything look real -- isn't that we want to see from IRIS? ]

Come on people.. IRIS is a HJ-CSH lovestory.. it has always been that.. just look at the posters, OST, CINE21 feature and every promo, will the producers show something that's not what they have set to achieve? And a bit (or more) conflict is good to create havoc with the audience emotions.. the unsettling effect is being tested for the biggest showdown to take place. Frankly.. I'm still shaking watching preview 13 though.. :P .. because it was so unexpected and it's better than being too predictable.

I really don't know about the novel ending .. but as joynara had cautioned, it can only bring a tidal wave of anxiety all over for something that may or may not happen.. Volume 1 may be the photocopy of ep1-9 but volumne 2 might just be the opposite. The fact that JJH's scene have been added already indicated some changes.. are expected to come. Will knowing the ending of the novel make us appreciate anticipate IRIS even more? Or just the opposite instead...

The lead pair would obviously have their well-intended reunion & understanding but not forever-after. For myself.. I can't imagine a good ending for anyone at all because IRIS has set out to be something so bleak yet engaging and totally irreversible. This is just me.. I would think the bad guys die, of course.. KSH would die (sigh.. for HJ).. SW too (to redeem himself) and also HJ himself.. because he's much too deep into the whole thing more than ever thought that it just kills him. I kinda think that he is who he (another unsettling factor).. whoever that'll be. And the person still alive would be CSH. She who 'died' in the first place.. will remain standing.

Oops.. rubie speculated too much.. awaiting rotten eggs and tomatoes. :huh:

Btw, how come the ratings fell quite a lot for episode 12? Any external special reason?

Thanks syah4brit for the OST fan-sharing caps from LBH's GBW page.. that is really good highlight. :blush: Everyone, thanks for good links.. MU.. RS.. Torrents.. artwork and lots of IRIS thoughts. Please keep on sharing and enjoy IRIS.

Ok.. I'm back to snail dl-ing.. episode 12.. so sigh..

Is there some fan of KHJ and KSHwa relationship ? I'm actually on episode 8 ( I need Eng Sub )

I can feel good chemistry between the two leads but I 'm afraid to get myself attached with this "couple"!!!

How will their relationship will evolve?????

We have some good fan talks at Kim So Yeon thread, it'll be nice to read your thoughts too if you like to share.

Borrowing aimalleb's word.. I think it's safe to say .. we are hopeful for HJ-KSH but we are also very realistic knowing the true core of IRIS. But it's been really fun sharing HJ-KSH moments (from episode 8 onwards).. we'll just enjoy what we can .. as IRIS is highly unpredictable.

Guest badhairday8

Hey Zeus, don't worry about it... I guess we'll know the fate of CSH in ep. 20. Sounds like it'll be a roller coaster of a ride.

Check dramacrazy.net, WITHS2 subs, or the first page of this thread for more info.

------------------------------

OMFG!!! Season 2? Someone please find more information about this! O_O

thank you so much!!!

cutiepie-hunnie, you always bring sweet treats to us. Love all these clips.. will dl as soon my ep 12 is done. Can't wait.. a good day at IRIS prevails! Cheer up everyone.. only 5 days more to the next episode. Don't get down with the plague: Enjoy the clips.. and speculate away! :lol:

Rubie Yup that's what I thought.. Seems like season 2 is a bit far fetched.. Maybe what the article meant is movie. If it's a movie ... then will anyone die? Or.. if anyone over here did watch Black and White... they do the same thing too like they're planning for a movie so there's no real resolution in terms of relationship. I wonder whether Iris will be having the same kind of plan ?

Guest badhairday8

Rubie Yup that's what I thought.. Seems like season 2 is a bit far fetched.. Maybe what the article meant is movie. If it's a movie ... then will anyone die? Or.. if anyone over here did watch Black and White... they do the same thing too like they're planning for a movie so there's no real resolution in terms of relationship. I wonder whether Iris will be having the same kind of plan ?

Do you suppose that the movie would be part 2 with new plots and not a condensed version of the drama?

Archived