[Drama 2009 Movie 2010] IRIS 아이리스

rubie

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any recaps for episode 12 or any hints on what's happening in eppy 12?

Honestly eppy 13 is too hot for me to handle now.. I don't know what to think about it

I saw ep 12 this morning....OMFG!!!!...combined with the preview for ep. 13 it is just too much! my head exploded this morning. I don't know how I will take what is coming next!

I can't imagine what ep 13 will really be like (esp. with regards to SH and HJ).

Thank's for the detailed recap of ep. 11, joynara. It made watching ep. 12 a little more understandable as I was more aware of what was going on (and also finally knew what the terrorists had stolen from NSS). It is hard to see how HJ will extricate himself from the mess he is in. But I really loved this episode.

Guest badhairday8

Episode 13 preview-

OMFG... the preview!!!! Why would HJ do that to SH???? His heart must be breaking when doing that.

Iris needs to reach 40% soon... this is the most riveting Korean series I've seen with every episode ending with a cliffhanger and us watchers wanting more. Thank god this show appears 2 times a week (even though it seems like forever)...... I remember watching 24 and complaining that it's once a week!!!

One more thing... They were talking about the mole in NSS, I suspect it is the NSS Science Investigation Chief since he's been there for more than 30 yrs. If not him... then it's either the hacker girl or CSH who is working for somebody that knows about the history of NSS.

EEK!!!

@ weiz:

I'm trying not to watch ep13's preview. I really don't want to spoil my anticipation for ep12. So....i'll...just...have...to...bare...with...it!! i'm downloading ep12 now!

i will be back to spazz with you bout ep13's preview! :D

Wait for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@joynara.

Thanks for ep11's summary. There was so much conversations going on but your summary gave me alot of insight in regards to the going-ons of ep 11. Thanks again!

@lilly:

The Black Plague of IRIS is spreading hard and fast, no?! No one is spared. :lol:

@rubie

About SW's confession to Baek San.. could it be like guilt is finally taking a toll on him. knowing that it will never end? And the last dialogue between them.. did SW decide that he's in too deep with Baek San's planning, that he's now all for whatever it takes to eliminate their enemy? Awesome acting by JJH and Kim Young Chul especially.. he can be so intimidating..

I was wondering bout the same thing in regards to Sawoo. i thought he wanted to stop doing what he did (not quit but stop helping BaekSan with his under-handed dealings)...so why the sudden "revert"?

Sawoo's turn-around and inner turmoil (as explained by joynara) has piqued my curiosity. I'm very interested in reading the novel now...coz books/novels usually have more in-depth information regarding the characters/events that movies tend to omit out. Do they have the novels in english???

OMG...judging from the comments in regards to ep 13's preview.....i'm so filled with dread and anticipation....i think i'm not gonna like it either.... T_T aaarrgghh....i feel another bad on-slaught of The Black Plague of IRIS....

Guest Lilazinprincess

I just finished today's episode and I'm speechless. I don't know if I can process everything in. Yes, the plague is hitting hard. @_@

Guest sara_2656
Guest badhairday8

Thanks syah4brit and beary for the pics of the Iris soundtrack. The packaging looks impressive. Happy to see so many pictures of Tae Hee in the album.... but also wished there were more pics of the supporting cast as well.

thanks for the pics, syah4brit & beary.

Kkyyaaa....!! my fav couple!! I'm sooo...gonna get the OST!!

Here are another 2 banners which i've made.

[center][img=http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww198/nikititan/IRIS/iris-sunhwa.jpg]

[img=http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww198/nikititan/IRIS/iris-inevitable.jpg]

Archived