Itazura Na Kiss Anime~! April 2008~!

Guest puls707

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iloveren

i don't really like this anime. i hate that the girl is so stupid/dumb. she loves the guy for 2 years and yet she has never spoken to him? i don't know.. i wished they gave her some kinda talent. like COOKING or something! doesn't look like she is capable of anything instead of loving the guy, crying, and whining! ... but i'm only on the 4th episode so maybe it will change..

Guest i3lu3fun

^ well, she capable to changed Irie's perception on life and made him realize his dreams. I don't think that an easy task to do when you have to deal with someone so superior like him.

Guest puls707

hey everyone!

glad to see that people are taking an interest in this!

this story is truly one of the sweetest stories i've ever read/watched and i am absolutely loving the anime!

anyways, here is another site at which you may watch the anime!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/series-12661/Itazura-na-Kiss.html

the only setback is that crunchyroll requires you to register before watching, but its well worth it!

they already have episode 5 subbed and posted!

its great!

check it out!

Guest cuteangelika

nothing beats xiang qin and zhi zu but Im watching this because im having a TKA withdrawal. So far, im liking the anime. There are funny moments and I suppose, the main characters are not so bad. what i dont like are the other characters - how they're made out to be "ugly" like with thick lips and raunchy faces. Oh well, that's anime for you.

Guest puls707

just wanted to let everyone kno that ep 6 with eng subs is uploaded on crunchyroll.com!

they are seriously fast! ;) enjoy!

Guest aznshorty

i love the drama "It Started With A Kiss" and "They Kiss Again"

it's so good! so, i can't wait to see the anime! ^^

thats so sad though. how will it end, now?

bless her!

Guest puls707

hey everyone!

episode 8 is up on crunchyroll!

its focuses on

naoki and kotoko's first days in their university and also when they join the tennis club

!

Guest Autumn1430263885

ah yea! i remember this lol! this is another anime series that i was currently watching..watched up to episode 4 or something and then forgot about to check when the next one was out

~~it's such a cute series hehe...it's great that they're adapting some older manga series into animes : )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sakixbabie

I just started watching this anime, and I love it! Such a cute storyline x] I can't wait for more episodes to come out! ahh!

Guest Anri Lin

OMG, an anime! -excited fangirl mode-

I've like ISWAK since I watched the tw version. The Japanese version sucked though. Bad quality, not good looking actors.. but -shrug-

Can't wait to see how they'll end it. Hopefully they'll stick to the original manga plot?

Guest Allyzor

I loved ISWAK the Taiwan version to death!! its one of the sweetest drama i have ever watched. I donno what make it so great.. i think the fact that the main girl (kotoko)(xiang xin) have worked hard for the guy she love to acknowledge her and her love for him that make it so heart moving! xD and i still love this drama very much, even though its already been 2 years since i watched it and i gotta sy its still on my top list!

Now about the anime, lol for those people who said about the ugly drawing of some characters...meh you havent seen the manga! its such an eyesore. so i thought they did a pretty good job with the anime. In the anime, i think kotoko isnt as stupid as she suppose to be? lol she seem pretty capable. bah, i love the anime, but i love the drama more! because it just shows more emotion! still i'll continue watching it till the end.. just because i love the plot soooooo dam much!!

Archived