Itazura Na Kiss Anime~! April 2008~!

Guest puls707

Guest jxmode

I've been watching this anime. Its cute

BUT THE ENGLISH xD ROFL. SO kinky. sounds like robots, I just lol when I hear it, but I'm happy it got turned into an anime now.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah watched the taiwanese version of this and loved it. didn't like the second season as much. i love this anime. a bit rushed, but it's all good. i haven't watched the japanese live action one. its a bit old, but i heard it was good. i wish they would make a remake on it. that would be awesome!

Guest Demllequ

woohoo i just finished watching episode 18 and it ended so well...

woot that kieta guy says the sexiest thing ever... oh how i wish i was the one in his arms ahhahahahj =_=

Guest puls707

the raws for episode 20 are available on youtube!

it was a really cute chapter and there was a really cute scene with naoki-kotoko~!

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a version of this. I forgot which one though.. :o I'm not sure bet.Korean, Taiwanese and Japanese... xD;; All I know is that the girl isn't that pretty.

:o I wanna watch the anime~!

Guest pallycute

Hai can I join??

I love this anime too... ;)

I watched preview episode 24, i think kotoko will get birth...i can't wait to see this episode........ :wub:

Archived