Itazura Na Kiss Anime~! April 2008~!

Guest puls707

Guest piyo-no-kizu

ARGHH Can't wait for the subs to come out for episode 24! 8D 8D

BTW...

Itzura na Kiss.... doesn't it translate into "Mischievous Kiss'? Why is everyone saying that it's 'It started with a kiss' Just because the Taiwanese adaption is called that.. =___=; *doesn't like taiwanese adaptions much* X__X; I don't like it. D:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

episode 24 (eng subbed) has been released on crunchyroll!!!!!!!

it is the sweetest ep yet!!!!!!!

and even better news!

episode 24 isnt the last ep! theres still more to come! <3

Guest dollynatnat

I totally love this anime, its so sad that the manga-ist died when she was drawing them

I really think the story should just go on forever xp

• 5 weeks later...
Guest i3lu3fun

^ haha, agree! but i do enjoy the live action as well.

gosh, am i a fan of this show or what? I bought the japanese drama a long time ago because of Takashi kashiwabara was in it & i dont even care about the storyline, but i was surprised that it was entertaining. then come the taiwan version which i also bought a copy just to get a discount on another item since it was an online purchased. and just a few days ago, i went to the store to get the animated version but this time for the right reason "because i'm totally in love with it". haha, now i have all the different versions of the show and i hope there's no more remake being made or else i might just spend more money on the same storyline. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Kylie Nomiko

^ same question.

I finished the anime in 2 days and love the OST.

Anyone knows where we can dwl the full OST?!

Much appreciated! ^^;

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xx-outsider-xx

i read the manga long time ago when i was still in college. I remember feeling all the heartache and crying my heart out reading the life story of irie-ku~n and kotoko (crazy, i know). And i did it again, watching the anime. Gosh, i love this anime that can make you laugh and cry at the same time. it's a drama, but one that didn't bore you.

hopefully korean live action will do it justice.

Archived