{tr.wandylove

teatoast

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest b a n g!

puahahaha yeah sorry buti have to agree with u there ive seen so many posts that arel ike save bbl to edit, and i dont think she ever does well at least most of the time hahaha thanks (: i requested them such a long time ago and i thought i lost them or something in my computer because i couldnt find them and idk where the link to the tr was anyway yeah so i found them a few days ago ^__^ umm me? well since im only in middle school im doing track this year probably not going to in hs next year... anyway yeah so i had a track meet today i know my 4x100 meter relay got first uhh i might have gotten third for 100m and the 200m yupp im a sprinter =D but i suckk at long distance -_____- lols how about u?

Guest love!melody

no it's okay! :) the avatar is just gorgeous as it is ^^ and *gasp* those gifs!!!!! *grabs them and runs* they're so pretty! there's crispy clear and the colors are just love <3 LOL now i want mine too *nudges sandy & batters eyes* LOL jkjk take your time. can't wait to see more beautiful results!

i will finish everyone elses on friday,saturday&sunday (: i promise i wont ditch.

i will do replies when i next update too. ( and if i happen to do some of them on the weekday, ill be posting them on friday too)

luise you suck. LMAO! (:

NO MORE REQUEST UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THANKS!

chiaroscuro. that gif is ugly, i didnt even do much to it. sighs*. lol ahhas you bumped my thread up so now i have to finish them. lol BOO!

that gif is hot, no matter what you say. super super sexy (: haha i bumped it for a reason so i can stalk all your amazingly awesome stuff! no ditching now sandyy (:

Guest b a n g!

sandy! u only have 7 hours! well from where i am xP

dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

puahahahaha

is sandy ditching?!?!?!!? O__O =O

tra la la....

i know i lied but sorry its been a very busy week for me ): i tried making everything but i couldn't

ill try to finish the rest by this weekend for sure, i've just been so stress from my exams and such.

juhjenn

heres the fugly banner. i tried. ): iloveyou though <3

jgs1br0.jpg

13hello.miracle

heres the ugly gif ._. i think the one you're using looks totally fabulous <3

leazw2.gif

love!melody

hey jennifer heres your gif, im sorry i only made you one, i was planning to make you all but ):

i really like the superman scene. its cute (:

lovemeolodyqq4.gif

donna_xD

hey sorry i didnt add the subtext in .___. and sorry for the use of red!

donnaxd1xc4.gif

no replies, i have to study for two upcoming exams. boooo!

im not ditching (:

Guest HawiE105

Still taking req?

Blinkie Request

text:Radio's Love!

subtext(optional):You Can Solve Your Problem Here!

colors: #000000 & #FF0000 (black & red)

extra: nthg ^^

Guest Absinthe.

Yay Sandy's back! Hope you went ok on your exams. :) And good luck on the two upcoming ones. Now let's see, my favourite out of this lot would have to be...Umm..All of them! I hope Mooshi doesn't eat you..Because then there'll b no more sexy graphics. :(

Guest skadoosh!

i was SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOO EXCITEEDD when i saw my name in the subtitle.

i had to hunt for it lololollll.

AND THEN.

i became SOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOOOO HAPPY WHEN I SAW MY GIF :D

the colors and background are SO CUTE. <3 gahhh too cute.

i fricking love it sandy! i loveee it. (:

thank you so much! <3

Guest love!melody

*jumps in joy* yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ i SO knew you would come back with beautiful results ^^ and awwww~ thank you! it's just lovely <333 hehehe! oh my! yu were going to make me all three?!?! *so touched* hehehe! i'm thankful for just your intentions ^^ this one is good enough. no! it's more than just good enough LOL and LMAO yea! the superman scene is really cute. actually, i think all three scenes were LOL and so i couldn't choose ><;; once again, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! <33333333333333 ROFL guess how many 'thank you's i said LMAO *not sure myself*

and OMG! did you hear andy's new song 'propose'?? it is so good! <333 hehehe! i like it alot! more than love song :) hehehe can't wait to see his first performance of the new song ^^

Guest b a n g!

pretty pretty banner ^__^ looks so sparkley hehe and cute cute gifs ahh sandy your blinkies are always soo cuteee i love the animation thingy, how the words start from the bottom and go up into it does that make sense? haahaha

im tired, good nighttt!!! tehe

lmao " the victims "

you're so funny [:

Blinkie Request

text:(no more than 20 letters) Accidental Lover

subtext(optional): Your timing sucks, JaeJoong

colors: FF0000 & C0C0C0 [ red & grey ]

extra: thankyou ! <3

Archived