{tr.wandylove

teatoast

Guest yetibenny
mystic; you never have anything to request because you can totally make your own hot stuff already xD (: and i like my sig too. lol seriously this time, even though its not very attracting i still like it since i made it ( esp since their is wandylove). LOL xD thanks for dropping by dear (:

that is so not true!! :tongue2: i just.... have been requesting from ppl already :unsure:

besides, who doesn't want to have more smexy arts than themselves in their siggie?

lol!! it is attracting!! :D to mee XD

is that GIF of beautiful you?!?!?!

def. smexy<3 ;)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest magicblood

er hi all..

this is my 1st time here

i dunno if this is the right place...

i wanna know if anyone can tell me how to make gif?

pls2.....

thanks!

Guest ofhappyendings

OMG! SANDY UNNIE! *tackles* I wanna request for a gif...but I'm too lazy to find a decent video. So I'm just gonna sit around and stalk. ^^ WANDY Love....awww, how cute. I <333 Shinhwa's new album. *faints* I'm so sad that they're going off to join the army. That's only thing I hate about Korea, the stupid military thingy. You make amazing stuff...I don't get why you freak out so much.

Edit: *stares* Hahahahaha I just realized all the examples you posted were of Junsu. XD He looks so cute. *swoons* I haven't fangirled over Junsu for a while. It's mostly been Big Bang for me nowadays...

With Love,

Eunie

Guest stoked!

wandy pandy. LOL.

your icons and .gifs are freakin hot. <3 woohoo. man, i can`t wait to see more results. ily sandy<3.

Guest -trang-

hey sandy! HA HA i finally get the chance to request from you

hmm everyones requesting a gif so i'll be different and request

a blinkie bwahaha x)

Blinkie Request

text: Little Lady Agency

subtext(optional): click to read [or] written by trang ft. ahn sohee

colors: #000000 & #FF0000 (black & red)

extra: hmm.. do you think black and red suits more or grey

and red? LOL well yeah.. nothing else >.^

thanks!!

jeanie; who did you heard from that im going ot HB? ._. LOL yes its been a while since we talked. I know you havent been around lately, i should be doing my homework and not sitting here psing. thats a very sad habit i have, hopefully after this thread, i wont make another one until summer or something (:

haha actually I didn't hear it from anyone LOL; I meant to say I saw one of your replies to someone from some other thread that you were going to the HB XD ARGH YOUR SO LUCKYY T_______T; you get to see...DBSKKKKK RAWR. I was sad when I heard they were going to HB because I know that there was no way I could go...D: I hope they go next year or the year after that though; then I'll def. be able to go. *sigh* but it would really suck if this is the only year they're able to come here .______.; & psht you can make as much threads as you want. that means more for me to saw and gawk at ;D

Guest donna_xD

Blinkie Request

text: How to Win a Guy in 10 Days

subtext(optional): donna_xD

colors: 006699 666666

extra:THANK YOU <3

Guest b a n g!

i love your junsu examples! hes sooo adorable!

i soooo want to request ss501 icons :[

guess what?!?! I learned how to crop an image to 100x100 *GASP*!

ahahahahahaha now i just need to learn how to color and add textures and what not TT_TT

and my long weekend is over -_____- maybe ill play around with ps next weekend hahah

cant wait to see more beautiful results!

p.s. that is one hottt gif! changmin! i barely stuff of him poor minnie ):

:o! Sandy's thread? I'm saving my spot :D

gif request

Text: sungri love

Video Link: youtube

Time: 4:03-4:05

color/mood: happy :D

extra: i wub you :blush: Actually I was gonna choose something SS501, but I know nothing about the guys really XD I only know one name and that's the leader. I'm still new to SS501, so I thought next time :D Sandy can get me more familiar with SS501!!

BAM! :X Just updated it ><

Honey.bee

honeybeeoo0.gif

sorry if it doesnt look that cute. x_x my creativity is gone! ._.

i still hope you like it (:

-trang-

trang1lt3.gif

ahhas you know i think grey and red suit more but the person i am,

i added black in there as well, i think i messed it up, do you want another one? ._.

angelcoolz; thanks for the comment.

love!melody; jenniferrr <33 i can't believe you're still using that banner ._. no way wandy is lovedddd.. well i think i like the mindy couple too, i think they look cute together. ahahs i really like when minwoo smiles because his eyes goes all small. just so cute. ahhas <3 you know i watched all the clips but i really wished i understand what they say ): ahhas it was so cute with andy was like yeah or something because minwoo was going crazy with his airplane. ahhas xD they are all so adorable. well if its originally dongwan&andy , it would be awesome since minwoo is crazy. LOL jkjk <3 i like mindy couple too though, they are cute. man you know minwoo reminds me of a monkey because you know how his shirt was off when he took the photoshoot pics and he was on the pole and such hanging around. ahhas maybe thats why. oh i will never reject you, just take your time and theres no way i wont complete your request this time (: <3333333

Whatevers; the white flash? you mean when the gif is over and then teh white part comes out? if its that then what i do is i duplicate another layer at the end and then cropped that part and fill it in with white paint. LOL. i hope i didnt confuse you. x_x oh the battle? im ready whenever you are (: im almost on spring break well after thursday but im free. (:

suju_fanatic; oh my i thnk ill be making you both. who knows (: you are a suju_fanatic. ahhas since suju t are going to HB are you planning to go?

gd-ise; lusie babe! <3 gah its you you you!!!!!!! oh heck yes SHINWHA is loved <3 ahahs jabba is good. OMG i had a chance to go see them this saturday but i cant anymore becasue i haev work. since there is this fusion thing going on they are going ot be there. now it sucks i can't go anymore. boo ):

yaelynn; ahhas well you cna stalk other threads, there are so many good psers out there. ahhas yes throw shinhwa to me. GRAB THEM and throw them in my car. hahas jk <3 aww thank you, i actually for once like something i made . the only thing about hte siggie is the orange swirls about dongwan, kinda messed up but i actually find it looking good like that. ahahs <3 your reply always make me happy (:

allysayxrawr; hahas you heard im a pro? from who? lol jk <3 im not really that good .. i just put some brush here and there. Nice to meet you ally. ahahs im sandyyyy minus the three y's. lol <3

&MiCHELLe; OHMY if its SS501 ill tell you so much about them. ahahs ill tell you all five members name now. since you know leader ill move on. Kim HyungJun <-- similiar to the leader. ahahs Park JungMin, the pretty boy ( aka HORSE) Heo YoungSaeng & Kim KyuJong, they are all really realy adorableeeee. hahas xD hopefully ill be able to tell you more about them. xD and the clip is so funny. its funny how gyuri slapped the cow. so sad. ahsh <3

T w e e !; i think you need to get your eyes checked, you ARE pretty (: you're always welcome to request for a gif (: gah you always use the gif i make you for so long . xD gah i like you! lets be best friends. ahhas ._. yeah im so random right now. x_x

yetibenny; yup thats the gif from beautiful you, they have nice ballads but i think im still addcited to purple line, i rmb when i first heard it .it was ehhh. lol but now i love it. <3 OMG its true, i've seen your work at IF, they are so gorgeous <3

juhjenn; YO jen, ill be making you that banner, you punk xD

sweet_gurl; im glad you like it (: i thought for a moment you wouldnt. (:

EunJung; Eunie your bset is so cute <3 i like it (: ahhas I like shinhw's album too <3 its different, they always make suchc different music than others. lol have you seen their Run Mv yet? its funny. ahhas xD or well to me it is. hahas wandy love is awesome xD and yeah al the exmaples are junsu because those were the ones i recently made. ahhas xD he's adorable but i still perfer yunho. ahhas xD

stoked! gezz seeing your username makes me exciteddddddddddddddddddddddd .. LOL it cant be wandy panda. its wandy sandy. LOL jk (: ily2 <33333

jeanie; i didnt feel like typing your username out. lol xD dude you're so adorable. <3 ahahs i really didnt want dbsk to come for some reason..lol as much as i like them i think im more into son hoyoung coming instead but i still love yunho to the max. maybe ill be excited about them coming to HB when it gets near (: i saw your tr thread. your CC is so gorgeoussssss

lyrical lies; you knwo the reserved was for you because i never finished your blinkie, i promise ill make it this time xD you dont need tofill out the form again, ill go look for it in the other thread (: you know what i got a chance to see jabbawockeez but not anymore because i haev to work saturday ): cause me and my friends were going to go down to SD.. i forgot if it was SD but they had thisu fusion where they were going to be performing. BOO i can't go. whines* i dont know if i ever told you this but i like you bset, its like amazing <33333

xo_hyeseung; YAY you learned how to cropped (: in the beginning i suck so much, but right now its so easy but im ot syaing im good i still suck. ahhas SS501 is llove, i have all there new pics saved in my comp. they are such sexy beasts. lol the junsu examples happen to be my latest stuff done in PS thats why hes there in my examples.lol i agree with you, i barely see much changmin around as well. thanks for your sweet comment <3

dove.cocoa; WEI OHMYGOD your ICON IS SO HOT&SEXY. DUDE RYO IS SUCH A SEXY HULK. lol sorry for the caps. but i just ahd to get that out . spazzzzzzzz .lol no way im no pro you are. you make such hot POSTERS im jealous (:

ohmygod the replies are killing me. lol

Guest last love.

allysayxrawr; hahas you heard im a pro? from who? lol jk <3 im not really that good .. i just put some brush here and there. Nice to meet you ally. ahahs im sandyyyy minus the three y's. lol <3

uh, the world? yah, pretty much. i just saw your shinhwa-titled thread.

& may i say you make HAWWT graphics of them! you're getting me into them.

DON'T SMACK ME. but i've never listened to shinhwa. but still .. .___.

you're getting me into them with all this "wandy love" & so on & so on!

@___@ man, woman. i think i should watch their new mv like now. x:

toodles, sandy~

Guest -trang-

grey and red do suit more x) glad that you used

all three colours LOL wow look at that huge list

of personal replies O_o thanks for the blinkie!!

Guest b a n g!

yepp, cropping is about everything i can do so far xD

ive found all these tutorials and stuff but the problem is that i dont even know how to do the step after cropping and sharpening hahaha like i dont know where to find all the stuff like overlay or screen 70% and soft light 40%

i thought i figured out how, but then i think i was wrong?

no you dont suck! your a freakin PROOO dudee just look at ur stuff goshh -.-

really, where did you find them? ss501 thread?

i suck at finding pictures

1) too lazy to look though all those pages in ___'s official thread 2) dont know where else to look hahaha xD

im starting to love with SS501 & Shinhwa

i'd listen to their music sometimes but never really was like obsessed with them until now

i know, in magic castle i love the part where he goes really really high

that song got my crazy over dbsk hahaha

those replies must wear you out, so longgg

oh yeah and the first time i was like what did they say? then i went back and was like, woah did they jsut say...??

hahahah if that makes any sense

cute gif; i love how the words go out and then back in (:

oh my god. i do not know when to shut up o.o

Archived