[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

SeungWoo didn't say out right that he slept with another girl, but he said he had an affair, and it was love-at-first-sight for him and the other woman.

He proposed to NaRa because it was Nara who supported him through university and his CPA course. He gambled away his money in university and was thrown out of his house. NaRa let him stayed with her, worked to make ends meet, bought a car for him etc. So SeungWoo proposed due to a feeling of indebtedness.

thanks zinc! for me, its really important to understand what they said so as to fully appreciate the story!

you made all the diff for me!

so this SW is really messed up right? i mean if he can say he's in love with the other gal, how can he propose to Nara?

even if it's out of guilt, how can they be happy together the rest of their lives?

i dunno which is worse - propose to Nara without saying anything to Nara about his affair or own up about his affair & breakup with Nara?

just started on ep2. wonder who those folks are at the public bath place? how are they related to Eun Jae?

what happened to the boy who collapsed at the soccer field?

what kind of biz is Eun Jae's mum in? what is his role in her company or did he agree to work for her at all?

where is Eun Jae's brother? so the 2 brothers & MiRae grew up together that's why they are close?

why did NaRa bring Eun Jae to her apartment? seems like she has a favour/request to ask him????

really enjoying the chemistry building up between our 2 leads.

i dunno why but KJH reminds me of Uhm Tae Woong (the ajusshi in DGCH! haha! deja vu!)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramaok

SeungWoo didn't say out right that he slept with another girl, but he said he had an affair, and it was love-at-first-sight for him and the other woman.

He proposed to NaRa because it was Nara who supported him through university and his CPA course. He gambled away his money in university and was thrown out of his house. NaRa let him stayed with her, worked to make ends meet, bought a car for him etc. So SeungWoo proposed due to a feeling of indebtedness.

actually i thought he said 'i slept with her'.

Guest Cephas7

actually i thought he said 'i slept with her'.

You're right. I remember hearing that too. His exact words translated into "I slept with her."

Guest Cephas7

thanks zinc! for me, its really important to understand what they said so as to fully appreciate the story!

you made all the diff for me!

so this SW is really messed up right? i mean if he can say he's in love with the other gal, how can he propose to Nara?

even if it's out of guilt, how can they be happy together the rest of their lives?

i dunno which is worse - propose to Nara without saying anything to Nara about his affair or own up about his affair & breakup with Nara?

just started on ep2. wonder who those folks are at the public bath place? how are they related to Eun Jae?

what happened to the boy who collapsed at the soccer field?

what kind of biz is Eun Jae's mum in? what is his role in her company or did he agree to work for her at all?

where is Eun Jae's brother? so the 2 brothers & MiRae grew up together that's why they are close?

why did NaRa bring Eun Jae to her apartment? seems like she has a favour/request to ask him????

really enjoying the chemistry building up between our 2 leads.

i dunno why but KJH reminds me of Uhm Tae Woong (the ajusshi in DGCH! haha! deja vu!)

The woman who own the bath place is the little boy's aunt. In-Jae's helping him out (by borrowing money from his mom to pay for the surgery) b/c the boy reminds him of himself when he was young. And In-Jae's mom is making him work for her company in return for the loan. In-Jae's mom sold cosmetics door to door when she was younger and then eventually became a big success - she is now the vice president of the cosmetics company that she started.

The 2 brothers grew up with Mirae (she was their neighbor), and the older brother confessed his love for her before In Jae had a chance to. Then they got engaged, and In Jae finally told his older brother that he too, is in love with Mirae. This is when the older brother got enraged, and according to the synopsis, he confronted Mirae and found out that she is also in love with In-jae. Then in his anger, he drives off, gets into a car accident, and dies. In-Jae is living with guilt that he had a part in his older brother's death, he thinks the reason why he got into a car accident is b/c of his confession. I'm not sure if he knows that his brother confronted Mirae, it doesn't seem like he knows her true feelings... maybe this is why he blames himself for the accident.

Nara brings In-jae to her apartment b/c she cons him into buying it from her. She has a strict landlord that won't let her break her lease, so she feels like she has no choice but to "con" someone else into take over the lease. In-jae never finds out about the leaks in the roof and the plumbing problems until it's too late.

Guest JENLEE

Ahhh just finished episode 4 and i have to say, this drama is REAL GOOD... I didn't expect much out of this drama but it's SO GOOD !! can't wait til ep 5.. :D

Guest xingjing

AHH! I can't wait until Saturday. I'm going to go crazy these few days and NOT concentrate on the four tests I have tomorrow... eek.

Anyways, I was sooo disappointed on how HCY was like all, "GET BACK TO MY SIDE!!" with that B@#()*$. I hate him. He's so selfish. I hope he gets a really crappy ending in the end. WHAT A LOSER AND PARTY POOPER.

But at the end of episode 4, I want to say so badly to JH and be like, "YOU KNOW YOU WANTED TO KISS HER!!!" I think he begins to like her in episode 5. Judging from the previews. But he's still like obsessed with Mirae. Who isn't a bad person, but I still can't get rid of that villain she played in 18:29. Ah. Well.

What the heck, these episodes are tooo short!

Poor HCY, though. Loses a lot. And she has to make all that money. Poopey.

Oh, and there's something I don't understand. It just doesn't click logically in my mind.

If you started your OWN cosmetics company, how come you end up being Vice President?

Unless somebody bought a majority of your stocks so you are no longer the highest-stock holder in the company? Is that why??

*confused*

Guest lubytam

AHH! I can't wait until Saturday. I'm going to go crazy these few days and NOT concentrate on the four tests I have tomorrow... eek.

Anyways, I was sooo disappointed on how HCY was like all, "GET BACK TO MY SIDE!!" with that B@#()*$. I hate him. He's so selfish. I hope he gets a really crappy ending in the end. WHAT A LOSER AND PARTY POOPER.

But at the end of episode 4, I want to say so badly to JH and be like, "YOU KNOW YOU WANTED TO KISS HER!!!" I think he begins to like her in episode 5. Judging from the previews. But he's still like obsessed with Mirae. Who isn't a bad person, but I still can't get rid of that villain she played in 18:29. Ah. Well.

What the heck, these episodes are tooo short!

Poor HCY, though. Loses a lot. And she has to make all that money. Poopey.

Oh, and there's something I don't understand. It just doesn't click logically in my mind.

If you started your OWN cosmetics company, how come you end up being Vice President?

Unless somebody bought a majority of your stocks so you are no longer the highest-stock holder in the company? Is that why??

*confused*

she started as sales I thought. and joined the company as sales.

Guest Alexei

姜至奐爆瘦 30針眼疤曝光

(2006.05.24/自由時報)

姜至奐爆瘦 30針眼疤曝光

■記者翁家祥/首爾專訪

主演韓劇「加油!金順」走紅的姜至奐,軋拍「煙火」瘦得不成人樣,他笑說為了上鏡頭好看,刻意減肥到現在的70公斤,整整減了5公斤;前天台灣粉絲熱情前往探班,看到姜至奐縫了30針的眼皮傷痕都相當不捨。

台灣粉絲來 招待喝雞湯

10多位喜歡姜至奐的台灣粉絲前天來到首爾漢江邊「煙火」現場探班,帶了大包小包土產給他打氣,還對姜至奐傷勢表示關心;晚上姜至奐盡地主之誼熱情招待粉絲們吃蔘雞湯,自己也順便藉機補一補。

不久前姜至奐拍戲時,臉不慎被人踢到,差點毀容,最後還縫了30多針,至今眼皮上依稀看得到傷痕,姜至奐表示,從小到大第一次傷得這麼重,而且是為了拍戲,還真是始料未及,現在拍戲只能用粉底遮蓋傷痕。

煙火三角戀 高唱主題曲

姜至奐在MBC電視劇「煙火」中飾演足球教練,卻陷入了韓彩英、朴恩惠兩位美女之間的三角戀,問他跟誰比較有默契?姜至奐說,跟朴恩惠認識已久,以前自己還是沒沒無名的新人時,看著朴恩惠憑藉「大長今」爆紅相當羨慕;與韓彩英雖然是首度合作,論默契,反而跟她比較好。

姜至奐的歌喉好,眾所皆知,這次他在「煙火」OST原聲帶中也一展歌喉高唱「就那樣認識的人」,姜至奐表示,其實這是受傷期間在錄音室完成的,原本自己沒有多大興致,但看到歌詞、聽到旋律後非常喜歡,最後捨不得給別人唱,自己就忍痛抱傷在錄音室錄歌。

金順若破5 允諾再來台

八大韓劇「加油!金順」收視已達4.56,粉絲們既興奮又期待,因為姜至奐說過收視破5就要二度來台的諾言可望實現,姜至奐表示,真的很感謝大家的支持,雖然目前正在忙著軋拍「煙火」,不過如果真的破5,再忙也要去台灣兩天一夜會粉絲,履行承諾。

Guest poisonliz2

:blink: some kind soul please provide English Translation on the above.

So far I like this drama. Yeap HCY got great body and pretty long legs. :rolleyes:

Try my best to translate... any mis-interpretation... please pardon me.....

姜至奐爆瘦 30針眼疤曝光

(2006.05.24/自由時報)

姜至奐爆瘦 30針眼疤曝光

Kang Ji Hwan has lost weight.. 30 stitches on his eyelid

■記者翁家祥/首爾專訪

主演韓劇「加油!金順」走紅的姜至奐,軋拍「煙火」瘦得不成人樣,他笑說為了上鏡頭好看,刻意減肥到現在的70公斤,整整減了5公斤;前天台灣粉絲熱情前往探班,看到姜至奐縫了30針的眼皮傷痕都相當不捨。

Be strong Geum Soon popular lead Kang Ji Hwan, filming "Fireworks" has lost tremendous weight, KJH jokingly said he will look good on screen, current weight only 70kg and had lost 5kg. Taiwan fans visited KJH at film site and noted his 30 stitches on his eyelid (badly scar).

台灣粉絲來 招待喝雞湯

Taiwan Fans were treated with chicken soup.

10多位喜歡姜至奐的台灣粉絲前天來到首爾漢江邊「煙火」現場探班,帶了大包小包土產給他打氣,還對姜至奐傷勢表示關心;晚上姜至奐盡地主之誼熱情招待粉絲們吃蔘雞湯,自己也順便藉機補一補。

Ten members of the Taiwanese Fans went to Seoul to visit KJH, brought lots of Taiwan local products to root for him, Evening KJH treated his fans with Ginseng Chicken soup and at the same time he needs it to boost up his system.

不久前姜至奐拍戲時,臉不慎被人踢到,差點毀容,最後還縫了30多針,至今眼皮上依稀看得到傷痕,姜至奐表示,從小到大第一次傷得這麼重,而且是為了拍戲,還真是始料未及,現在拍戲只能用粉底遮蓋傷痕。

Not too long ago while filming, KJH face was hurt and needed 30 stitches, hence affected his eye lid with scar, KJH mentioned that this is the first time being hurt so badly since young.

煙火三角戀 高唱主題曲

姜至奐在MBC電視劇「煙火」中飾演足球教練,卻陷入了韓彩英、朴恩惠兩位美女之間的三角戀,問他跟誰比較有默契?姜至奐說,跟朴恩惠認識已久,以前自己還是沒沒無名的新人時,看著朴恩惠憑藉「大長今」爆紅相當羨慕;與韓彩英雖然是首度合作,論默契,反而跟她比較好。

KJH in MBC "Fireworks" plays the role of football coach, caught in triangular relationship with Han Chae Young & Park Eun Hye. Question to KJH whom he feels good chemistry with 2 females leads? KJH mentioned that though he knew PEH first and he was a not popular then, KJH had envied PEH popularity in Da Chang Geum. First time working with HCY, KJH feels comfortable with HCY now.

姜至奐的歌喉好,眾所皆知,這次他在「煙火」OST原聲帶中也一展歌喉高唱「就那樣認識的人」,姜至奐表示,其實這是受傷期間在錄音室完成的,原本自己沒有多大興致,但看到歌詞、聽到旋律後非常喜歡,最後捨不得給別人唱,自己就忍痛抱傷在錄音室錄歌。

KJH has good vocal, he sang a song for Firework OST track 3 그냥 아는 사람. This song was recorded while he was recuperating. KJH likes this song while reading the lyrics and he wanted to sing it.

金順若破5 允諾再來台

八大韓劇「加油!金順」收視已達4.56,粉絲們既興奮又期待,因為姜至奐說過收視破5就要二度來台的諾言可望實現,姜至奐表示,真的很感謝大家的支持,雖然目前正在忙著軋拍「煙火」,不過如果真的破5,再忙也要去台灣兩天一夜會粉絲,履行承諾。

Ratings for Be Strong Geum Soon in Taiwan hit 4.56, KJH had mentioned that he will re-visit Taiwan if the ratings reach 5. KJH appreciate & thank his fans' support and he is currently busy filming "Fireworks" he will visit Taiwan again (hit 5) no matter how busy his schedule.

Translated by Aug05

Guest jerock

I'm really starting to like this drama. I was never really a HCY fan. She was ok in choonhyang but not a favorite, but she has good chemistry with Kang Jihwan (whom I've loved since "be strong geum soon"). This drama has definite potential. I thought HCY had awesome chemistry with Jae Hee in choonhyang... not so much in Only You with Jo Hyun Jae... but I see a good amount with Kang Jihwan.

Guest Rainie

The woman who own the bath place is the little boy's aunt. In-Jae's helping him out (by borrowing money from his mom to pay for the surgery) b/c the boy reminds him of himself when he was young. And In-Jae's mom is making him work for her company in return for the loan. In-Jae's mom sold cosmetics door to door when she was younger and then eventually became a big success - she is now the vice president of the cosmetics company that she started.

The 2 brothers grew up with Mirae (she was their neighbor), and the older brother confessed his love for her before In Jae had a chance to. Then they got engaged, and In Jae finally told his older brother that he too, is in love with Mirae. This is when the older brother got enraged, and according to the synopsis, he confronted Mirae and found out that she is also in love with In-jae. Then in his anger, he drives off, gets into a car accident, and dies. In-Jae is living with guilt that he had a part in his older brother's death, he thinks the reason why he got into a car accident is b/c of his confession. I'm not sure if he knows that his brother confronted Mirae, it doesn't seem like he knows her true feelings... maybe this is why he blames himself for the accident.

Nara brings In-jae to her apartment b/c she cons him into buying it from her. She has a strict landlord that won't let her break her lease, so she feels like she has no choice but to "con" someone else into take over the lease. In-jae never finds out about the leaks in the roof and the plumbing problems until it's too late.

Wow thanks. I did not know that! I can't wait for Episode 5 and 6...I think JH is slowly starting to fall for Nara...it's getting really good!

Thank you so much Aug05.

I've been wondering about the scar on his left eye.

bscap0697or.jpg

Luckily he still looks good...hehe...

He has a warm voice...I really like that song from the soundtrack.

This is the first time I see him on screen...He has this playful look.

I like him the most out of the 4 leads.

kjhn0eb.jpg

Guest minshoo

this drama looks good and thanx for all the links cant wait to watch it after work :) kekkee

and oh i have question about the character's names.......so HCY's name in the drama is Nara?

Archived